Principal Product Manager, Marketing Operations @
Internet Marketing & Design Consultant @ Jennifer Perry Marketing
Seasoned product and project management professional with over 20 years of well-rounded experience across email marketing, web design, publishing, and ecommerce. Experienced in B2C and B2B industries including local search, online dating, global online retail, wholesale entertainment distribution, and more. Skilled in making “big picture,” data-driven decisions while keeping track of details, timelines, business goals, and P&L.
Seasoned product and project management professional with over 20 years of well-rounded experience across email marketing, web design, publishing, and ecommerce. Experienced in B2C and B2B industries including local search, online dating, global online retail, wholesale entertainment distribution, and more. Skilled in making “big picture,” data-driven decisions while keeping track of details, timelines, business goals, and P&L. Accomplished in team leadership, in-depth analytics, strategy, technical requirements, cross-functional collaboration, and creative solutions.
Email Marketing • CRM • Agile Methodology • Product & Project Management • Targeted Segmentation • Online Marketing • eCommerce • B2C & B2B • UI Design & Usability • CAN-SPAM Compliance
Intelligent • Creative • Detail Oriented • Personable • Resourceful • Dependable • Collaborative • Leader
Email platforms: CheetahMail, Blue Hornet, eDialog, Lyris, StrongView, Eloqua and proprietary internal platforms • HTML & CSS • Microsoft Office • Business Objects • Adobe Dreamweaver •
Adobe Photoshop • Google Analytics • Omniture • WordPress • ProClarity • Visual Studio • JIRA •
Atlassian Confluence • Salesforce • Drupal
Principal Product Manager, Marketing Operations @ YP (formerly AT&T Interactive) is a leader in local search, display, and mobile ad products - providing ways for consumers and advertisers to connect across online and mobile platforms.
Managed the agile front-end development projects for the primary B2B marketing site as well as the mass-triggered transactional and promotional email programs for consumer and advertiser communications, including the Deal of the Day initiative.
• Authored all technical requirements for triggered emails from over a dozen different product platforms.
• Revived responsive site design project in jeopardy, more than doubled the production per sprint from the development team, delivered ahead of projection, and increased lead conversions (referral 75% and SEO 23%) YOY.
• Launched the company’s first eCommerce portal for advertisers.
• Built the Deal of the Day email program which within 6 months had more than 700k email subscribers and generated over 52 million emails.
• Revamped the YP.com marketing emails which increased site visits by 27.4%. From April 2011 to September 2015 (4 years 6 months) Manager, Email Marketing @ Match.com is the category leader in online dating subscription services and the most profitable business unit of IAC/InterActiveCorp.
Managed Match North America's complicated high-volume lifecycle, marketing, and transactional email programs which were responsible for a substantial chunk of the total business revenue.
• Increased the total bottom-line conversion metrics in marketing emails 15% YOY during an economic recession in an already saturated industry.
• Managed vendor relationships and successfully ramped up with a new ESP. Achieved over 99% deliverability within weeks of warming up new IP addresses.
• Reinvigorated an unorganized email program and completely restructured cadence, documentation, A/B testing, reporting, and campaign-level analysis for the first time in Match’s history.
• Initiated a 12-month user behavior analysis and corresponding lifecycle strategy to drive customer segmentation and personalization. From 2009 to 2011 (2 years) Manager, Email Marketing @ Geni.com is a major player in the world of family tree building and social networking.
Managed and developed the suite of email campaigns as well as the CSS and design of the company blog hosted on WordPress.
• Streamlined the entire email marketing program and maximized its viral capabilities.
• Developed an email newsletter which received 5% conversion rate and boosted site traffic 20%. From 2007 to 2007 (less than a year) Email Manager @ Shop.com is an international online shopping destination which consolidates hundreds of online retailers into a one-cart experience.
Managed the email marketing program end-to-end while also serving as web site designer.
• Built a new email marketing and loyalty program with cutting-edge designs tailored for US, UK, and French Canadian markets.
• Consolidated automated CRM emails, bringing Engineering and Customer Service teams together to organize and reduce the number of templates by 96%, making the entire system more efficient. From 2005 to 2007 (2 years) E-Business Manager @ Baker & Taylor is the world’s largest distributor of entertainment content (books, movies, music) to libraries, traditional retailers, and eCommerce businesses.
Successfully managed corporate web site, eCommerce design, and email marketing initiatives.
• Built the B2B Email Marketing program from the ground up when the email marketing channel was virtually non-existent. Developed a program that rivaled that of Warner Bros. and resulted in new opportunities for advertising which added hundreds of thousands in incremental revenue.
• Significantly increased customer satisfaction and dramatically reduced costs by devising a system to place over 30 print catalogs online.
• Designed a series of B2C user interface concepts for a major Internet retail customer that resulted in a contract for over 1300 additional SKUs. From 2000 to 2005 (5 years) Regional Assistant @ Sales Reporting, Database Design and Regional Marketing for Southeast Territory of Fashion Group Division. From 1999 to 2000 (1 year) Regional Coordinator @ Regional marketing and database training for National Staffing Company From 1997 to 1999 (2 years) Internet Marketing & Design Consultant @ Developed email campaigns, customer acquisition strategies, brand identity, signage, web site design, usability testing, marketing plans and strategies for clients including: DMinSite, Diversified Communications Group, Kinfo, Carolina Energy Audit, Comedy Zone, Dry-Pro Basement Systems, Steele Rubber Products, and Mystery Dance Films. From 1900 to 1900 (less than a year)
Architecture @ Georgia Institute of TechnologyBBA, Business Administration @ Montreat CollegeMathematics, Design @ Georgia Governor's Honors Program Jennifer Perry is skilled in: Email Marketing, E-commerce, User Experience, Direct Marketing, Analytics, Product Management, Web Design, Web Project Management, WordPress, Marketing, Start-ups, Advertising, HTML, Photoshop, CRM
Looking for a different
Get an email address for anyone on LinkedIn with the ContactOut Chrome extension