Product Strategist producing successful business results. My personal brand is that of a flawless excutor driving profitable growth into the businesses for which I've had the honor to work. Start-ups, new product green field development and business shut downs post acquisition, I've worked in all environments. I build and foster amazing teams which consistently deliver innovative, market
Product Strategist producing successful business results. My personal brand is that of a flawless excutor driving profitable growth into the businesses for which I've had the honor to work. Start-ups, new product green field development and business shut downs post acquisition, I've worked in all environments. I build and foster amazing teams which consistently deliver innovative, market leading products.
I've created high performing product teams at such firms as ADP, LEXIS/NEXIS, RSM McGladrey Employer Services, Ceridian Employer Services, The Georgia Lottery Corporation and The Georgia Office of School Readiness and currently lead a team of more than 50 product owners and senior product owners today.
Specialties: Strategic Planning, Portfolio Management, Product Marketing, Customer Service Strategy, Analytics, Mergers and Acquisitions, Innovation and User Experience.
Chief Product Owner, Vice President of Product Management; National Account Services @ I lead Product Strategy for ADP's upmarket Payroll, Human Resources and Talent Portfolios in all approximately one third of all of ADP's revenue is dependent upon my products. (Also managed all Benefit products for seven months while that position was filled!) This position requires a dual reporting structure which includes product investment and structures and reporting to the business unit which sells and services their prospects and clients.
For the last two years, ADP's focus is to accelerate innovation, eliminate duplication of spend across our multiple businesses and to move products to the market faster. This includes revamping the entire end to end user experience across our product portfolio, launching ADP Data Cloud, ADP Document Cloud and our end to end upmarket Talent Suite.
I manage an amazing team of Senior Product Owners and Product Owners who are responsible for ensuring that we deliver amazing products to the market place on time and on budget. Some of the teams accomplishments thus far:
* Accelerated sales YoY by 113%; sales to plan 109%
* Working with the business to improve profitability by improving implementation and services tools by 15 basis points
* Growth of the talent suite from a take rate of 40% to 70%
* Improving product release quality by 25% release over release
* Shutting down a number of legacy applications within our benefits portfolio
* Completed product planning, budgeting and strategy across ~30 applications across ~90M in spend
Below, you'll see the attached independent rankings of ADP's top products by Industry analysts- in other words, you don't have to take my word for it! ADP has been or has moved to the top two categories across every major independent product assessments. From October 2014 to Present (1 year 1 month) Alpharetta, GeorgiaVice President, Product Management and Chief Product Owner @ Chief Product Owner of Workforce Now. ADP's single platform for Human Resources, Talent Management, Benefits Administration, Time and Labor Management and Payroll. One of ADP's largest products with distribution across all sized client segments in the US and Canada. During my tenure I have been responsible for product launches which included -
Workforce Now sales reached 55,000 clients!
The Affordable Care Act (Applicability, Eligibility, Affordability, Enrollment and Reporting) generating $10.2M in new revenue in FY14 and an increase in take rate of additional modules (Benefits from 30% to 70%). An additional $7M sold in new Innovation additions such as ADP's Document Cloud and ADP's Analytics.
Mobility (tablet and mobile launched in 2012), increased usage over 16M users ADP wide and 36,000 clients in our Major Accounts client base.
Global expansion- Added 34 countries to date and three languages.
The launch of ADP Analytics and ADP's Marketplace.
On-going responsibility includes ensuring successful migration and shut down of several legacy platforms which has netted additional retention and revenue due to the up-sell of new modules; moving retention of these clients from 96% to 98%.
I have the privilege of leading a team of talented and amazing Product Owners numbering 28 and working with some of the best Product Marketing Managers in this industry. Created and delivered Mid-market Movers our first live Workforce Now launch release live broadcast. From January 2013 to October 2014 (1 year 10 months) Alpharetta, GaVice President Product Management, Portfolio Alignment and Strategy @ ADP's VP of Product Management Portfolio Alignment has two primary responsibilities aligned to unique stakeholders. The first, accelerating innovation by aligning Product Management investments across the portfolio. Reviewing the portfolio for synergies and shared components that can be leveraged as common services reducing redundant spend. The position is responsible for ensuring transformation of the overall portfolio through reduction of technical debt (versions and products) and changing the balance of spend in the portfolio through a focus on innovation. Successfully moved and reallocated 13% of spend from Maintenance to Innovation and Growth initiatives.
The second primary responsibility is that of standardizing our product management methodology, growing our product management talent through training and certification and sharing of best practices both internally at ADP and externally within the many markets ADP serves.
During my two years in this position I accomplished the following highlights:
* Served on the ADP Agile Center of Excellence launching an Agile practice of 18 pilot projects across ADP and the ensuing roll out across our global teams.
* Locating, tracking and consolidating spend from over 8 different businesses to a single spend line to ADP's CIO budget
* Introducing a standardized annual Product Planning process for product budgeting and approvals, including a standardized Product Scorecard based upon a Balanced Scorecard approach
* Completion of a product management strategy across all 120+ of ADP's product portfolio which aligned product investment, migration and shut down activities and investment distribution
* Rolled out common product management process across the Market Sensing, Requirements, Market Opportunity and Launch pillars with a team of 90+ Product Managers in disparate locations across the US and Canada From August 2011 to January 2013 (1 year 6 months) Alpharetta, GAVice President, Product Management/Product Strategy @ Leading a team of gifted and enthusiastic product managers to reshape mid-market human resources tools for talent. Providing a renewed focus to drive the best practices available to large companies via discrete best of breed systems to our major market clients.
Completed a revamp of our talent management capabilities in the mid-market for Workforce Now. Added new requisition and provisioning capabilities, manager goal dashboards and multiple rater feedback in Performance management. Created ADP's first social networking capabilities with job posting capabilities to LinkedIn, Career Builder and Facebook.
Updated pricing and bundling for the talent suite which drove sales to $4M in the first year and $6.5M in year two.
Simultaneously, launched partnerships with Learning.com which was later acquired by Taleo. After that acquisition, created a partnership with Cornerstone on Demand to fulfill our client's learning needs. Both partnerships netted $2.2M in additional sales. From March 2010 to August 2011 (1 year 6 months) AVP, Product Development and Product Marketing @ I provided the strategic product vision and direction to reposition LexisNexis product portfolio in the marketplace. I managed a portfolio of 27 products and 11 product management personnel with approximately 20M in annual revenue. Accomplishments include:
• Launched a new portal targeted at contingent workforces which grew from 900k forecasted to grow to 4.4M in 2010.
• Created three new vertical product plays for the Petro/Chemical, Gaming and Staffing markets launched in 2009.
• Completed negotiation and of 3 partnerships including the launch of an assessments partnership, partnership for employment eligibility verifications and launched tax credits resulting in 2M in new revenue 2010. From October 2007 to March 2010 (2 years 6 months) (Previously Choicepoint, Inc)Chief Operating Officer @ As COO, I was responsible for product planning activities, implementation, services and our billing and banking team. From 2006 to 2008 (2 years) SVP, Operations and Product Planning @ Product planning activities for payroll, tax, time and attendance and benefits administration services. Responsible for daily business operations including shipping, distribution, billing, banking, customer service centers, implementation, benefits administration and customer training. From May 2004 to May 2007 (3 years 1 month) Vice President, Product Management @ Product planning, strategy and product management activities as both a product manager and departmental Vice President. Owned the Human Resources, Payroll, Time and Attendance and Tax product lines consisting of 40+ products, 2 Directors and approximately 20+ product managers.
Also, owned the quality assurance functions across fourteen development locations in the US and all customer documentation functions. From June 1998 to May 2004 (6 years) Deputy Director @ Automated payment processes for 2000 classrooms operating the Georgia Lottery funded pre-kindergarten program. Moved administration of the federally funded USDA food program to state administration. Procured payment and claims entry systems for Georgia. Specified and led development efforts for a claims audit system for the summer food program. Manged the HR, accounting, customer training and summer food departments. From August 1998 to June 2000 (1 year 11 months) Manager, Budgeting, Cash Management and Payroll @ As Manager of Budgeting, Cash Management and Payroll I was responsible for established the budget with the Georgia Office of Planning and Budget (OPB) and the Legislative Budget Office (LBO). I managed a cash investment portfolio of over $1.1B investing in overnight repurchase agreements and lottery winning Treasury Bills. My team was responsible for reducing outstanding accounts receivables from $2M to under 30k in an 8 month time period. I also supervised the payroll department which served 312 employees. In addition to bi-weekly payroll production, we were also responsible for monthly and quarterly retailer sales quota payments. From 1992 to 1995 (3 years)
Masters of Business Administration, Business Administration and Management @ Georgia State University - J. Mack Robinson College of Business From 2010 to 2012 BS, Business @ Shorter University From 1996 to 1996 Jennifer Cambern is skilled in: Product Management, Mergers, Program Management, Business Process, SaaS, BPO, HR Transformation, Talent Management, Professional Services, Thought Leadership, Salesforce.com, Outsourcing, Performance Management, Enterprise Software, Human Resources, Vendor Management, Process Improvement, Strategic Partnerships, Acquisition Integration, Featureplan, Planview Enterprise, Competitive Analysis, SDLC, Management, Leadership, Integration, Mergers & Acquisitions, Business Process..., Project Portfolio..., Cross-functional Team..., Strategy, Quality Assurance, Team Leadership
Looking for a different
Get an email address for anyone on LinkedIn with the ContactOut Chrome extension