Director of Sales and Marketing Limited partnership @ Nature's Select
National Account Manager @ Heineken
National Account Manager @ Trinchero Family Estates
Accomplished, creative executive with record of achievement identifying new opportunities and building business relationships that translate to increased revenue in all market conditions. Background includes managing Fortune 500 accounts, including airlines and national restaurant chains, and negotiating arrangements with industry leaders, such as Apple Inc. Motivational leader with talent for recruiting and developing top-performing sales staff. Open
Accomplished, creative executive with record of achievement identifying new opportunities and building business relationships that translate to increased revenue in all market conditions. Background includes managing Fortune 500 accounts, including airlines and national restaurant chains, and negotiating arrangements with industry leaders, such as Apple Inc. Motivational leader with talent for recruiting and developing top-performing sales staff. Open to extensive domestic and international travel.
National Account Manager @ Maximized sales across assigned national accounts for U.S. division of international brewer.
Administered $600K budget to manage national accounts with 240K+ units nationwide. Developed business relationships to meet strategic goals. Traveled extensively to participate in trade shows and conventions.
• Placed Heineken Light into 60% of accounts in 6 months through category management strategies.
• Secured placement in restaurant chain that had previously sold only Mexican beer. Designed turnkey promotion that included custom POS, custom t-shirts, and manager incentive program.
• Supported major clients, including all U.S. airlines, Real Mex, Carlson, Boston's Pizza, Claim Jumper, California Pizza Kitchen, Cheesecake Factory, Mimi's Café, Red Robin, Champs, Abuelo's, Fat Tuesday, Stuart Anderson's, Hooter's Texas, and Landry's Group. From April 2005 to December 2008 (3 years 9 months) National Account Manager @ Managed national accounts, focusing on driving revenue and building the Trinchero brand, for the fifth largest wine company in the U.S.
Established and maintained relationships with national accounts to meet sales objectives and expand revenue opportunities. Analyzed account requirements and collaborated with marketing teams to present profitable solutions. Evaluated data and identified trends; shared findings to better manage categories. Promoted multiple brands, including Sutter Home, Montevina, Trinity Oaks, Trinchero, Sycamore Lane, and Folie au Deux.
• Boosted wine sales 15% and brand awareness through marketing campaigns.
• Handpicked to serve as Category Captain for large national chain within months of hire.
• Served as chief contact and category manager for national restaurant chains in Central U.S., including Brinker, Carlson, Tony Roma’s, Bennigan’s, Apex, CRO, Buffalo Wild Wings, Omni, Wyndham, Pappa’s, Landry’s, Buca Inc., and Famous Dave’s Eateries. From December 2003 to April 2005 (1 year 5 months) Regional Sales Manager @ Directed sales efforts for two interactive television networks broadcasting games to hospitality outlets.
Supervised and mentored 14 employees tasked with growing sales in Western region. Developed and delivered sales presentations for trade shows and conferences. Tracked and analyzed customer-usage data and created forecasts and sales reports. Trained sales representatives on category management and solution selling.
• Increased brand awareness and opened new channel by negotiating master agreement with Shea Homes.
• Closed preferred vendor contract with Best Western International, resulting in opportunity to place products in thousands of locations worldwide.
• Identified new market opportunities; pursued and closed contracts with Apple Inc. and Troon Golf for all retail outlets and flagship standalone stores, resulting in 15% increase in overall pager sales. From February 2003 to December 2003 (11 months) Chain Account manager @ Serviced major national accounts in Phoenix territory for U.S.’s second largest brewer.
Maintained existing account base while actively pursuing new national accounts through category management, solution selling, and other techniques. Provided excellent customer service to local distributors.
• Captured 12% year-over-year sales growth, surpassing all quarterly volume and placement goals.
• Arranged joint promotions with large box retailers and convenience chains.
• Catapulted sales by launching new and innovative marketing programs. From December 2000 to February 2003 (2 years 3 months) National Account Manager @ Promoted to manage national accounts for the North American division of this international brewery
Built and nurtured loyal relationships with national accounts, serving as clients’ primary point of contact. Managed $500K annual budget. Negotiated favorable pricing with vendors.
• Grew national accounts placements 15% in 6 months and boosted overall volume 18% in 1 year.
• Developed successful programs for national accounts, working closely with marketing teams.
• Trained district managers on implementing national account programs. From January 1998 to December 2000 (3 years) District manager @ Company created position in Philadelphia after interviewing for a different position.
District manager calling on Distributors in PA and DE. Working with Distributors to increase share of mind of the Beck's Brand in assigned territory and within the distributors. Promoting the brands in On and Off Premise Accounts. Radio Buys, print Advertising and finding appropriate Billbord locations
•Created Distributor incentives that drove sales and loyalty with the sales force
•Worked one on one sales force to create relationships and boost bottom line for all included From July 1997 to December 1998 (1 year 6 months)
BA @ Eastern Connecticut State University From 1987 to 1991 jennifer blanchard Jennifer Blanchard is skilled in: Trade Shows, Budgeting, Profit & Loss Management, Category Management, Promotions, Market Analysis, Account Management, Key Account Development, Key Account Management, New Business Development, Marketing Strategy, Pricing, Negotiation, National Accounts, Strategic Planning
Looking for a different
Get an email address for anyone on LinkedIn with the ContactOut Chrome extension