Bachelor of Science (BS), Computer Science @
San Jose State University
GE Digital's Software Development Leadership Program Associate
The SDLP track offers those with a passion for building game-changing software an opportunity to grow their leadership skills, business acumen and technical skills. The program is designed to develop and accelerate the next generation of software leaders at GE through a two-year developmental program. Program members lead by doing—gaining
GE Digital's Software Development Leadership Program Associate
The SDLP track offers those with a passion for building game-changing software an opportunity to grow their leadership skills, business acumen and technical skills. The program is designed to develop and accelerate the next generation of software leaders at GE through a two-year developmental program. Program members lead by doing—gaining real-world experience by working on important and challenging projects alongside some of the brightest technical minds in the world.
Software Development Leadership Program Associate @ From July 2015 to Present (6 months) Country View Estates Lead and Coordinator @ - Coordinated Neighborhood Watch Meetings for Country View Estates in District 10 of San Jose, CA
- Worked with San Jose Police Department Crime Prevention center to schedule meetings with neighborhood.
- Worked with local schools to schedule rooms to use for meeting
- Communicated well with neighbors regarding meeting
- Held a very successful meeting on May 19th
- Recruited a Neighborhood Watch Committee and will temporarily oversee the efforts From January 2015 to May 2015 (5 months) Software Quality Assurance Intern @ - Performed black box and automated script(perl) testing on new firmware
- Filed bugs for developers to report any defects with firmware
- Managed build systems for developers with Jenkins to ensure the current firmware succeeds when building.
- Managed a Coverity build system to analyze defects and memory leaks in code
- Wrote scripts in perl to perform automated testing to detect memory leaks and OOM bugs in firmware.
- Effectively tracked bugs in Jira to verify when changes are merged.
- Worked well and efficiently with developers to ensure a good product. From September 2014 to April 2015 (8 months) Application Integration Engineer Intern @ • Successfully and efficiently brought up different environments such as Microsoft Exchange, SharePoint, ADFS etc. and integrated it with Barracuda Network’s Load Balancer ADC
• Found bugs with the product’s firmware when testing with different test environments and created troubleshooting tickets and forwarded it to development teams for repair.
• Wrote deployment guides published on techlib.barracuda.com for customers to reference off of when integrating our product with their cooperate environments. From May 2014 to April 2015 (1 year) IT Manager @ • Led a team of 5 people that analyzed technological equipment for over 200 staff and faculty members providing technical support and consulting services to ensure optimal use of computer equipment.
• Recruited and trained assistants to meet office technical standards
• Succesfully advised staff and faculty as a IT consultant
• Managed Technology assets for the College of Business
• Performed server and network management with Windows Server 2003 and Virtual machines
• Set up and configured master images and applied images of configurations using windows imaging tool for desktops and laptops for faculty and staff use
• Set up and monitored Cisco WebEx meetings, working with high end conferencing solutions and worked with audio mixers and high end microphones.
• Successfully derived the best setup in online WebEx meetings that required multiple computers and microphones.
• Trained other assistants in setting up for WebEx meetings, ensuring productivity and unity within the department From May 2012 to May 2014 (2 years 1 month) Principle Event Photographer @ - Main photographer for College of Business
- Fine tuned DSLR photography skills with Nikon D3100 DSLR
- Photographed many events including Business Plan Competitions and various club events From May 2012 to November 2012 (7 months) Principle Event Videographer @ • Successfully performed video editing work on high-end video editing workstations using Adobe Premier and Final Cut Pro
• Recorded and edited several online lectures for the College of Business and uploaded the completed product to a video storage and viewing site.
• Sucessfully worked and adapted to various professional high end video recording equipment
• Skillfully recorded events and lectures for the College of Business, allowing students to use these videos as an additional resource From May 2012 to October 2012 (6 months) Product Quality Control Specialist @ • Performed business level quality control for products produced by Cornet Microsystems.
• Experience with all aspects of a products development and creation.
• Successfully ensured the quality of all products produced by Cornet Microsystems
• Performed repair to products if found to have a factory defect.
• Assisted in selecting better parts for future products From January 2012 to May 2012 (5 months) Principle Product Marketer @ • Served as the face of SlugBooks.com at SJSU
• Spread the word about this website that saves each user an average of $100 on textbooks.
• Planned and executed various marketing tactics including writing on 20 chalkboards, passing out over 100 flyers and speaking with over 200 students all over the campus.
• Presentations occasionally generated rounds of applause from rooms full of complete strangers.
• Collaborated with a team of 20 other individuals to maximize the number of people we could help.
• Analyzed cost savings per class and presented targeted messages in order to optimize results. From January 2012 to January 2012 (1 month) IT Intern @ • Successfully honed IT level computer servicing skills working in a corporate IT environment
• Performed extensive asset management for Cadence technical assets such as servers and workstations
• Deployed and repaired Cadence employee workstations using a windows xp and windows 7 image stored in the Cadence cascade server
• Successfully assisted IT manager in any request that was given to the department. From July 2010 to August 2010 (2 months)