Business Analyst / Senior Implementation Consultant @ This role is a Salesforce ExactTarget Marketing Cloud service specialist and is responsible for delivering projects such as the implementation of new accounts, new functionality on existing accounts, building of automated campaigns, and training specific to account functionality. Ability to multitask, provide proactive service to many clients, maintain strong relationships
Business Analyst / Senior Implementation Consultant @ This role is a Salesforce ExactTarget Marketing Cloud service specialist and is responsible for delivering projects such as the implementation of new accounts, new functionality on existing accounts, building of automated campaigns, and training specific to account functionality. Ability to multitask, provide proactive service to many clients, maintain strong relationships with those clients, and coordinate with internal and external resources are all critical to success. Furthermore, this role must perform project management and serve as a team leader. Fluent with email marketing, campaign specific landing pages, opt-in forms and subscription centers. From September 2015 to Present (4 months) Indianapolis, Indiana AreaBusiness Analyst / Senior Implementation Consultant @ From October 2014 to Present (1 year 3 months) System Engineer @ • Create and update service tickets/incidents
• Follow up on technical issues with operations, internal teams, and all relevant stakeholders in resolution process.
• Support software and hardware issues and ensure stable system performance.
• Conduct problem management process (root cause analysis attempt) to determine the real or underlying cause of an incident in order to prevent future recurrences. This includes support forensic analysis in triage and fix of system/server related incidents.
• Perform certification and professional development training to remain current on technologies and improve skill sets and efficiency. From November 2013 to October 2014 (1 year) Service Delivery Manager @ - Work with customers within the assigned region on a regular basis to proactively meet customer expectations and facilitate customer satisfaction and customer loyalty for both direct and indirect customers.
- Accountable for managing service delivery for one or more client accounts.
- Proactively monitor support incidents within the region to prevent escalations by working with the system engineers and identifying early warning indicators.
- Advocate internally for progress on the customer's key issues by working with development, internal teams, and product management.
- Conduct status calls with customers as necessary to deliver customer satisfaction and provide account management.
- Assist customers in escalation management to facilitate communication and successfully resolve escalation.
- Recommend solutions and / or alternatives for problems, communicate status updates, take appropriate action and proactively manage escalations through to resolution.
- Play a major role in prevention, identification and resolution of customer complaints.
- Participate in assigned organizational and operational initiatives in order to continually identify opportunities for improvement within support organization, as well as identify new initiatives with regional management.
- Make recommendations and implement value-add strategies to maximize customer satisfaction and meet changing business needs.
- Provide quarterly reports to management and exemplify how the new initiatives improve the support of our customers.
- Effectively communicate at differing technical levels with customers and internal employees.
- Provides expert problem management support to difficult, high profile customer issues and ensures root-cause analysis is conducted and a corrective action plan is followed through with any learning applied for future benefit From October 2013 to October 2014 (1 year 1 month) Indianapolis, Indiana AreaPremium Software Support Analyst @ * Provides development support via phone, chat and email to ExactTarget's Clients to adhere to Premium Support's response level commitments (RLC)
* Assist clients and Analysts with best practices and optimization with ExactTarget's Product Suite
* Management and approval of Salesforce Solutions
* Coach and develop team members to increased technical proficiency
* Follow established support processes and procedures
* Assist with call monitoring, coaching and feedback, ensuring delivery of the defined customer experience on every call/support case
* Backup Premium Support Supervisor as needed
* Identify areas where formal training may be required by individuals or entire teams
* Properly track all communication and process through Salesforce.com
* Facilitate and maintain positive relationships with ExactTarget Teams and Clients
* Exhibit exceptional time management skills
* Client focused: provide high quality experience utilizing problem-solving and communication skills
* Ability to effectively prioritize and escalate client issues as required
* Troubleshoot highly technical issues and communicate between the client and other ExactTarget Teams
Requirements * Passion for Client Experience
* Demonstrates Leadership skills
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills
* Action oriented with strong analytical and problem solving skills
* Highly adaptable, fast learner
* In-depth knowledge of ExactTarget 's Product Suite
* Dependable, motivated, self-starter, with the ability to work independently
* Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience
* Experience with SAS product(s)
* In-depth knowledge of one or more development technologies (HTML, XML, API, SQL etc.)
* Ability to multi-task and demonstrated effective time management skills From August 2012 to November 2013 (1 year 4 months) Branch Financial Sales Coordinator @ • Oversee daily operations of this $33M branch. Deliver excellence in process analysis/requirements, documentation, reporting, and compliance.
• Administer all aspects of new account setup/management, personal banking inquiries, customer service, lending, and office management.
• Serve as expert in personal checking, savings, lending applications, and investments.
• Cultivate and foster excellent client relationships, working with the community to engage and deliver services.
• Conduct all aspects of opening new bank accounts, successfully sold banking products and services, and originated consumer credit applications.
• Manage and mentor branch teams on goals, growth, and personal development. From October 2008 to August 2012 (3 years 11 months) Carmel, IndianaIntelligence Analyst @ From 2005 to 2009 (4 years) Field Engineer @ From October 2007 to August 2008 (11 months) Sierra Vista, Arizona
Carmel High School Jeff Skeens is skilled in: SharePoint, ExactTarget, Visio, Software Documentation, CRM, Salesforce.com, Leadership, Vendor Management, Business Intelligence, Integration, Databases, Management, Networking, Process Improvement, Business Analysis
Looking for a different
Get an email address for anyone on LinkedIn with the ContactOut Chrome extension