National Recruiter - Team Lead @ On Demand Environmental
Bay City High School
Enjoying a reputation for top-quality products, business innovations and consistently reliable service, Interstate Batteries is the No. 1 replacement brand battery in North America. Now over a billion dollar, privately held corporation, Interstate continues to thrive on our innovation, as well as our good old-fashioned business principles founded on treating others like we would like
Enjoying a reputation for top-quality products, business innovations and consistently reliable service, Interstate Batteries is the No. 1 replacement brand battery in North America. Now over a billion dollar, privately held corporation, Interstate continues to thrive on our innovation, as well as our good old-fashioned business principles founded on treating others like we would like to be treated.
Four lines of business make up our enterprise, employing more than 1,400 team members nationwide.
Interstate Batteries and Our Distributor Network
Interstate All Battery Center
PowerCare and Service Solutions, Inc.
Interstate Batteries Recycling, Inc.
Corporate Recruiter @ • Sources qualified candidates, reviews resumes and credentials for appropriate skills, experience and knowledge in relation to position requirements.
• Provide complete information to candidates about the company, benefits and position.
• Prescreen candidates. Create and present pre-screening questions to hiring managers for collaboration and approval.
• Manages and coordinates communications with candidates.
• Manage the scheduling and logistics of all interviews between candidates and hiring managers.
• Organize and document post interview debrief/feedback with hiring managers.
• Performs reference checking on selected candidates and reviews with hiring manager.
• Coach hiring manager with the selection, offer of employment, and administrative components of the recruitment.
• Send out offer letters after employment offer has been extended to candidate.
• Conduct regular communication follow-up with hiring managers and HR Business Partners during recruitment process.
• Maintain accurate and well-ordered documentation on all candidates, searches, hiring manager interactions, and other recruiting activities.
• Work cooperatively with all members of the staff team to develop and implement staffing plans and activities.
• Regularly visits all hiring manager departments to develop a thorough understanding of the department culture. From August 2015 to Present (5 months) National Recruiter @ ● Build market positions by locating, developing, and defining, negotiating and closing business relationships.
● Lead and drive new process and systems
● Continuously explore new recruiting sources, job boards, and forums to assist on growing candidate pools
● Pursue and Identify high quality environmental, health, & safety (EH&S) professionals to meet client’s needs.
● Maintain employee data and bullhorn staffing database
● Review position requirements/needs/profiles to ensure that all staffing issues have been properly addressed
● Execute all correspondence associated with the hiring process to include but not limited to sending pre-profile/post profile packets, resume templates, interview prep information and packets, and contracts.
● Actively participate in team meetings and networking groups
● Manage employee concerns and needs while on site
● Ensure all documentation from the hiring process is completed and systematically maintained (i.e application, technical evaluations, reference/background checks, new hire forms, PCF, invoice to client, etc.)
● Arrange travel accommodations From October 2014 to August 2015 (11 months) Dallas/Fort Worth AreaNational Recruitment Coordinator/Sourcer @ Strategic Partnering with URS Infrastructure and Environmental, Oil and Gas, Process and Energy Executives in the recruitment efforts for senior level talent.
*Source candidates through the use of an Applicant Tracking System (ATS), Boolean searches, social media, user groups, candidate referrals, networking, cold calling, and web sourcing.
*Actively engage in Recruiter and Management calls
*Accurately present candidates to recruiters and management, generate reports, and present subject matter to a variety of audiences
*Lead the efforts in building candidate pipelines for assigned positions and contribute to other ongoing recruiting related projects.
*Proactively conduct research and investigate new ideas to create innovative sourcing strategies.
*Work closely with recruiters to develop and execute tactical sourcing strategies aimed at generating candidate flow to meet overall recruiting goals.
*Take on open requisitions, pre-screening, and full cycle recruiting (as needed)
*Assist with conducting college recruitment career fairs
*Contribute to additional ongoing recruiting related projects and development teams
*Point of contact for general recruiting questions and lead generations
*Implemented new CRM (Talent Management Tool) Avature and trained recruiters on how to use it From May 2012 to October 2014 (2 years 6 months) Dallas/Fort Worth AreaTechnical Recruiter @ One of the nation's leading technology providers...
Since 1987, we've provided a wide variety of IT and engineering services to clients ranging from middle-market businesses to global Fortune 500 companies and government organizations. Furthermore, we've connected thousands of the industry's best and brightest with some of the most rewarding opportunities available. In 2007, Technisource joined Spherion Corporation. Our 60+ offices across the United States and approximately 8,000 employees enable us to provide you with the high-quality services listed below:
* Recruit, screen, schedule, interview, and place candidates
• Serve as an IT recruiter for the 5th largest IT staffing firm at the National Recruiting Center(NRC)
• Responsible for sourcing and identifying candidates for hard to fill requisitions in the Information Technology industry.
• Built relationships with Account executives to ensure customer satisfaction and quality submissions of candidates
• Conducted in depth interviews by telephone to determine skills, knowledge, interest, market value, and availability
• Proficient in performing all recruitment activities – locating, screening, interviewing, evaluating, maintaining relationships with potential candidates, tracking, submitting candidates, negotiating rates and salaries and cold-calling
• Responsible for checking references, negotiating terms and rates for each project, coordinating the interview process, extending offers, and closing candidates.
• Analyzed the information provided on a prospective employee's application.
• Utilized job boards such as Dice, Careerbuilder, Monster, The Ladders
• Utilized social networking such as LinkedIn and Facebook for positive recruiting efforts
• Areas recruiting in include but not limited to: Quality Assurance, Business Analyst, Help Desk Tier 1,2, and 3, .Net Developers, Java Developers, Web Developers, Technical Project Leads, and Technical Project Managers, From March 2010 to May 2012 (2 years 3 months) Dallas/Fort Worth AreaCustomer Marketing Representative @ American Honda Finance Corporation (AHFC), dba Honda Financial Services, helps to satisfy the financing needs of consumers of Honda automobiles, sport utility vehicles and minivans, Honda parts and accessories, Honda motorcycles, Honda power equipment and other vehicles.
Honda Financial Services offers financing in the form of both retail installment sales contracts and leases, depending on the product and the needs of the particular customer. Leases are offered through our affiliate, the Honda Lease Trust, for new and used Honda motor vehicles. In addition we, and in Florida, our affiliate American Honda Service Contract Corporation, administer vehicle service contracts sold by Honda Dealers throughout the United States.
American Honda Finance Corporation is a wholly owned subsidiary of American Honda Motor Co., Inc., the sole authorized distributor of Honda and Acura motor vehicles, Honda motorcycles, Honda power equipment and Honda and Acura parts and accessories in the United States. American Honda Motor Co., Inc., is a wholly owned subsidiary of Honda Motor Co., Ltd., a Japanese corporation which is a worldwide manufacturer and distributor of motor vehicles and power equipment. From September 2008 to February 2010 (1 year 6 months)
Bachelors, Marketing @ Southern Nazarene University From 2004 to 2008 Bay City High School From 2000 to 2004 JeRayle Franklin is skilled in: Sourcing, Applicant Tracking Systems, Recruiting, Interviews, College Recruiting, Internet Recruiting, Technical Recruiting, Human Resources, Contract Recruitment, Screening, Cold Calling, Microsoft Office, Management, Microsoft Excel, Executive Search