My personal and professional goals start with myself. I’d like to grow my skills and knowledge in the IT field. To do this I believe I must be put in a challenging environment both at work and off. I have long term goals of becoming a leader in software development and short term goals of expanding my
My personal and professional goals start with myself. I’d like to grow my skills and knowledge in the IT field. To do this I believe I must be put in a challenging environment both at work and off. I have long term goals of becoming a leader in software development and short term goals of expanding my skillset and finding a company that gives me the room I require to grow. Personally I’d like to contribute consistently to a project that I believe benefits others.
Windows 7 Migration Tech @ Perform PC maintenance to update and image brand new Desktops and Laptops.
Organize and track the replacing of legacy equipment and original data across over fifteen hundred users across the Chicagoland area.
Support next day usage of new equipment for beginner-moderate bank users.
Survey sites to determine if migration will need extra equipment and also to inventory legacy equipment at Private Bank branch offices.
One month contract extended to seven months, job successfully completed. From November 2013 to May 2014 (7 months) Internet Marketer @ • Increased traffic to client’s websites by two to three hundred clicks per day.
• Through SEO (search engine optimization) I created well ranking search results for popular searches.
• Created and maintained websites which would collect and funnel traffic to clients existing pages.
• Technology used: HostGator, WordPress, HTML, XML and Google AdWords. From January 2010 to February 2011 (1 year 2 months) Software Developer @ • Increased client satisfaction with insurance management software (EPIC).
• Added additional functionality for filing claims with back, middle and front-end code. Following precise specifications developed in team meetings.
• Fixed errors and problems on existing application, along with improving the existing code. Both organization and annotation were important.
• Technology used: C#, ASP.Net, and MySQL. From 2009 to 2010 (1 year) Software Development Intern @ • Created automated test cases.
• This was accomplished by creating automated run-through programs to quickly uncover errors in new or updated code.
• Test cases would mimic client users’ many workflows, quickly uncovering errors.
• Technology used: Selenium From 2008 to 2009 (1 year)
Bachelor's degree, Computer Science @ Elmhurst College From 2005 to 2009 Jason Sedlack is skilled in: Affiliate Marketing, PPC, E-commerce, Google Analytics, Online Advertising, Email Marketing, SEO, Google Adwords, SEM, Social Media Marketing, Online Marketing, Digital Marketing, HTML, WordPress, MySQL
Looking for a different
Get an email address for anyone on LinkedIn with the ContactOut Chrome extension