International Baccalaureate Diploma @
Commack High School
Founded in 1948, Robert Half International (RHI) is the world's first and largest specialized consulting and staffing services firm. Our company's professional staffing divisions include Accountemps®, Robert Half® Finance & Accounting and Robert Half Management Resources, for temporary, full-time and project professionals, respectively, in the fields of accounting and finance; OfficeTeam®, for highly skilled temporary administrative support
Founded in 1948, Robert Half International (RHI) is the world's first and largest specialized consulting and staffing services firm. Our company's professional staffing divisions include Accountemps®, Robert Half® Finance & Accounting and Robert Half Management Resources, for temporary, full-time and project professionals, respectively, in the fields of accounting and finance; OfficeTeam®, for highly skilled temporary administrative support personnel; Robert Half® Technology, for information technology professionals; Robert Half® Legal, for legal personnel; and The Creative Group®, for advertising, marketing and web design professionals.
Robert Half International also is the parent company of Protiviti®, a leading independent internal audit and risk consulting firm.
Jason is a Technology enthusiast with a strong business background in Finance & Accounting. Jason actively follows the financial markets and keeps current with trends across multiple industries, primarily focused in Technology, Finance, Digital Marketing, and Start-ups.
Specialties: Market Research, Financial Analysis, Trend Analysis, Business Analysis, Operations, Due Diligence, Mobile Apps, Evernote, Social Media, Twitter, News/Media Curation, Regulations, Bitcoin, Start-ups, Productivity Tools, Product Design, Digital Marketing.
Feel free to contact Jason at | [email protected] |
Technical Recruiter @ Backed by more than 65 years of experience in specialized staffing, Robert Half Technology matches IT professionals with organizations worldwide that require on-demand IT expertise. We offer a full spectrum of technology services – from project, contract-to-hire and full-time IT staffing services to IT managed services and IT solution consulting. Our IT experts are recruited for their considerable experience in a variety of disciplines, so we can help you with many different technology challenges.
We can provide support from technical professionals throughout an organization for jobs we place including:
Help Desk / Technical Services
■Desktop and software support
■Help desk support
■Backup and recovery / business continuity
■Development and administration
■Server management / administration
■Administration, maintenance and troubleshooting
■VoIP and wireless
■Firewall implementation and maintenance
■Intrusion detection/penetration testing
■Vulnerability assessments/audits From June 2015 to Present (7 months) San Francisco Bay AreaResearch Analyst @ • Provided support to litigation attorneys in handling cases.
• Supported and assisted litigation attorneys in drafting expert report related to security litigation and other litigation documents.
• Identified, collected and analyzed litigation materials and documents.
• Resolved litigation issues and problems arising in business processes.
• Provided guidance and support to clients in troubleshooting security litigation matters.
• Provided functional and technical support to litigation attorney and their team members.
• Monitored, managed and updated databases and documentation.
• Organized documentation processes and issues.
• Ensured compliance of best practices and established processes in litigation support activities. From February 2013 to August 2013 (7 months) Portfolio Accountant @ • Managed pension plans with wires to clients and investments with interest to optimize returns on accounts
• Processed client-directed activities, noted transactions on accounting ledgers and checked for discrepancies
• Monitored assets with records of CDs and cash availability in funds; reconciled cash and exceptions
• Contributed data for compiling monthly, quarterly and annual reports that were presented to vendors
• Consolidated and updated standard operating protocols to improve effectiveness of training new employees From January 2011 to May 2011 (5 months) Lifeguard @ • Supervised pool safety in private condominium complexes, effectively handling a variety of responsibilities while ensuring swimmer safety.
• Maintained proper procedures and guidelines for meeting pool regulatory inspection standards.
• Handled customer service issues and mediated conflicts between customers. From May 2009 to August 2009 (4 months) Retail Associate @ • Implemented a database filing system for 15 years worth of patient records to improve ordering efficiency and optimize store space utilization.
• Updated patient records and handled the scheduling of appointments over the phone.
• Conducted insurance verification and HIPAA compliance, alongside preliminary eye exam procedures and contact lense training.
• Performed ad hoc repairs to glasses and sunglasses to ensure customer satisfaction.
• Organized inventory and arranged the placement of product to boost sales orders. From January 2006 to May 2008 (2 years 5 months)
Bachelor of Science in Business Administration, Concentrations in Finance and Accounting @ Northeastern University From 2009 to 2014 International Baccalaureate Diploma @ Commack High School From 2005 to 2009 Jason Liu is skilled in: Investments, Bloomberg Terminal, Financial Modeling, Analysis, Microsoft Excel, Bloomberg, PowerPoint, VBA, SQL Server Management Studio, Microsoft Office, Microsoft Word, Fixed Income, Customer Service, Valuation, Municipal Bonds