Ticketing Analytics MBA Intern @ Monumental Sports & Entertainment
B.S, Finance @
Penn State University
Senior Consultant - Customer Solutions Practice @ Current Client: Estee Lauder Online From August 2014 to Present (1 year 3 months) Greater New York City AreaMarketing Analytics MBA Intern @ From June 2013 to August 2013 (3 months) Wayne, NJTicketing Analytics MBA Intern @ From January 2013 to May 2013 (5 months) Washington D.C. Metro AreaSales Manager
Senior Consultant - Customer Solutions Practice @ Current Client: Estee Lauder Online From August 2014 to Present (1 year 3 months) Greater New York City AreaMarketing Analytics MBA Intern @ From June 2013 to August 2013 (3 months) Wayne, NJTicketing Analytics MBA Intern @ From January 2013 to May 2013 (5 months) Washington D.C. Metro AreaSales Manager @ - Grew branch revenues by 18% in 2011. Introduced new sales ideas to keep financial advisors motivated; shifted advisor mentality from traditional “stock broker” to “wealth advisor.”
- Increased client investments in hedge funds, fund-of-funds and structured products by over 35% in 2011 by leading weekly events to educate advisors on these products and by sharing success stories.
- Chaired weekly sales meetings that were attended by 50 financial advisors; introduced new product ideas, created events and other strategies to keep clients engaged and recruited Wall Street speakers to present.
- Engaged prospective and existing clients through meetings with financial advisors; presented UBS’ outlook on the market and offered clients products that matched their goals.
- Developed marketing plans for 50 financial advisors. Created websites, brochures, and new and innovative ways for advisors to differentiate themselves.
- Created customized portfolios for high net worth clients through the use of mutual funds, exchange traded funds, structured products, and alternative investments. From August 2010 to June 2012 (1 year 11 months) New York, NYWealth Planning Analyst @ - Helped grow annuity sales in the New York Metro Region by 25% in 2009 and 2010 by becoming the “go-to” expert on all annuity products available and the pros and cons of each product.
- Internal consultant for all financial advisors regarding the laws applicable to all retirement plans. From May 2008 to July 2010 (2 years 3 months) Service Group Associate @ - Identified inefficiency in new-hire capability to obtain necessary information to effectively provide answers to financial advisors. Created a simplified, easy-to-read training and procedures manual. The resource manual enabled new hires to work independently, be productive more quickly, and increased client satisfaction.
- Analyzed historical call data to reduce hold time during peak hours and improve customer service. Revamped scheduling system to more appropriately align staffing with historical call demand. From February 2007 to May 2008 (1 year 4 months) Weehawken, New JerseyLand Acquisition Analyst @ - Worked with financial models to analyze pieces of raw land in Philadelphia and the surrounding counties.
- Prepared business case “go or no go” books for management due diligence meetings; the books were a summary of the land in question and were used to assist in the decision of whether to pursue the land for development. From May 2006 to February 2007 (10 months) Greater Philadelphia Area
Master of Business Administration (MBA), Business Administration and Management, General @ Georgetown University - The McDonough School of Business From 2012 to 2014 B.S, Finance @ Penn State University From 2002 to 2006 Jared Kaplinsky is skilled in: Leadership, Process Improvement, Project Management, Business Development, Sales, Financial Modeling, Public Speaking, Performance Management, Research, Knowledge Management, Financial Analysis, Analytics, Marketing Management, Portfolio Management, Analysis, Management, Finance, Investments, Strategy, Strategic Planning
Looking for a different
Get an email address for anyone on LinkedIn with the ContactOut Chrome extension