Architecture and Technology Director @ Jan has the overall accountability for the customer technical strategy and architecture of all services delivered by Orange on major customers. He is leading all the Orange pre- and post-sales architecture and design teams assigned during the entire lifecycle of the contract. This includes the accountability for ensuring that the technical solutions
Architecture and Technology Director @ Jan has the overall accountability for the customer technical strategy and architecture of all services delivered by Orange on major customers. He is leading all the Orange pre- and post-sales architecture and design teams assigned during the entire lifecycle of the contract. This includes the accountability for ensuring that the technical solutions proposed are implementable and operable by Orange.
• Trusted technology advisor and global architect of the Account Team assigned to the customer.
• Leadership and resource management of the architecture and design teams assigned on a major customer or program (Architecture & Technology Office).
• Owner of the governance process on technology and service architecture.
• Orange representative in the joint customer technology board.
• Approver of new services development and impact assessment to existing architecture.
• Accountable for complex technical change management validation.
• Accountability and organization of the innovation governance process together with joint innovation board on relevant accounts.
• Accountability and organization of information security on Orange delivered services (e.g. governance, compliance, security policy, risk management).
• Accountable to ensure that programs implement the agreed architecture, technology and designs.
• Accountability and organization of architecture and technology standard, design rules and policies during the whole lifecycle of the contract, including the transformation phase.
• Accountability and organization of design documentation (repository, architecture and low-level design templates, naming conventions, …).
• Accountable to ensure a global coherence among the different customer service blocks (data, security, voice, video, datacenter, etc …).
• Contributes to the P&L objectives within his domain of accountability. From October 2014 to Present (1 year 3 months) Brussels Area, BelgiumSolution Architect @ From November 2013 to November 2014 (1 year 1 month) Senior Solution consultant @ Presales team-member From May 2009 to October 2013 (4 years 6 months) Brussels Area, Belgiumtechnology architect @ From February 2005 to May 2009 (4 years 4 months) network consultant @ From 2008 to 2008 (less than a year) Brussels Area, Belgiumnetwork engineer @ From 2005 to 2007 (2 years) Brussels Area, Belgium
Burg. Ir., electronics / telecommunications @ Vrije Universiteit Brussel From 1998 to 2001 Jan Declercq is skilled in: Networking, VoIP, Pre-sales, Managed Services, Unified Communications, IP, Telecommunications, ITIL, MPLS, Data Center, Network Architecture, IT Service Management, WAN, Routing, Network Design
Looking for a different
Get an email address for anyone on LinkedIn with the ContactOut Chrome extension