Have you ever met someone who climbed Mt. Everest? Now you have! I spent a month in the Himalayas and climbed to basecamp of Mt. Everest. I have completed that seemingly insurmountable feat as well as many other difficult or challenging achievements including: establishing an entire business presence on the other side of the world, achieving the
Have you ever met someone who climbed Mt. Everest? Now you have! I spent a month in the Himalayas and climbed to basecamp of Mt. Everest. I have completed that seemingly insurmountable feat as well as many other difficult or challenging achievements including: establishing an entire business presence on the other side of the world, achieving the rank of Eagle in Boy Scouts, being the first to graduate college in my family and even automating myself out of a job. Why or how you ask? I grew up in blue collar family being told I could achieve anything I wanted as long as I worked hard and focused. Luckily the mantra stuck and led me to pursue my dreams and to not back down from a challenge. I excel at taking on a seemingly impossible or difficult task that everyone else shy's away from and then figuring out how to get it done. I never stop there though because the other life lesson I learned at an early age was to "work smarter, not harder" I am a perfectionist who prides himself on efficiency so I inevitably will analyze the process and/or result to see how it can be done better or modified to increase efficiency or ROI.
I can pitch a multi-million dollar deal to the C Suite or I can have lunch with my folks in the field. I've managed Billion dollar P&L's down to a $50 petty cash drawer. I've managed teams as small as two employees to over two hundred employees. I'm comfortable in just about any environment and will take on just about any task. I love to be challenged because I believe you should never stop growing or pushing yourself to be better than you were the day before.
Program Manager @ Supporting special projects in the northeast and east coast regions of the country associated with site development and network deployment. Projects include: deploying Network Vision (4G LTE deployment), decomissioning and repurposing the old Nextel network (iDEN), increasing network capacity through hardware upgrades/additions, projects supporting additional spectrum in the existing network as well as integration of new cell sites into the network. From February 2013 to Present (2 years 11 months) Regional Deployment Manager @ Directed the regional team responsible for managing the deployment of cell sites in the Southwest Region (CA, NV, AZ, HI) of the United States for the wireless network upgrade.
• Responsible for upgrading ~12% of Sprint’s national wireless network
• Management of ~ $3 billion program budget
• Implemented organizational design and hired support staff to ensure markets were properly staffed and capable to exceed targets From July 2012 to February 2013 (8 months) Program Manager - Network @ Project management and implementation of Sprint’s nationwide wireless network upgrade known as Network Vision.
• Established acceptance processes for quality control of vendor services
• Developed reporting and software solutions for internal/external issue resolution
• Developed and led training for Sprint’s software program Network Resource Manager (NRM)
• Matrix management of team responsible for ensuring invoicing and payment of vendor purchase orders associated with the Network Vision project occur timely, efficiently and according to contractual obligations. From September 2011 to July 2012 (11 months) Manager - Network Operations @ Managed a team of domestic and international resources responsible for the overall deployment and integration of physical and logical circuits for retail, wholesale and government customers.
• Large scale program management for regional and national customer network deployments
• Contractual performance management and demand related to service level agreements.
• Managed end-to-end relationships with customers, sales support teams, international vendors, and Local Exchange Carriers
• Ensured communication provided on-time delivery, effective escalation management, and overall customer satisfaction. From 2009 to October 2011 (2 years) Manager - Business Analysis/Vendor Management @ Managed a strategic team of subject matter experts responsible for tactical implementation, expansion and migration of operations to a permanent offshore site. Resulting in the below notable achievements:
• Expanded international staff to 250+
• Managed annual contract worth $5 million
• Reduced operational expenses by $6 million (60% reduction)
• Increased quality to highest levels ever achieved (99%+)
• Increased service level agreements to highest levels ever (99%+) From 2007 to September 2009 (2 years)
Bachelor of Science (B.S.), Business Administration, Management and Operations @ Baker University From 2001 to 2005 Jamie Faulkender is skilled in: Telecommunications, Wireless, Service Delivery, Vendor Management, Business Analysis, Outsourcing, Project Portfolio Management, Operations Management, Wireline, Contract Negotiation, Capital Management, Budgeting, Process Improvement, Program Management, Cross-functional Team Leadership
Looking for a different
Get an email address for anyone on LinkedIn with the ContactOut Chrome extension