Technical Trainer @ From December 2013 to Present (2 years) Senior Web Engineer @ From April 2011 to Present (4 years 8 months) Trainer @ From December 2010 to Present (5 years) San Francisco Bay AreaWeb Developer and Consultant @ From March 2008 to April 2011 (3 years 2 months) Web Developer @ Contract position with Safeway's
Technical Trainer @ From December 2013 to Present (2 years) Senior Web Engineer @ From April 2011 to Present (4 years 8 months) Trainer @ From December 2010 to Present (5 years) San Francisco Bay AreaWeb Developer and Consultant @ From March 2008 to April 2011 (3 years 2 months) Web Developer @ Contract position with Safeway's Corporate Communications department. From February 2011 to March 2011 (2 months) Member of the Board @ Responsible for helping to determine the direction of Poetry Santa Cruz in cooperation with the other Board Members.
Current initiatives include:
Recording, reformating and posting Poetry Santa Cruz events to Blip.TV. The show can be viewed at: http://tuesdaynightreading.blip.tv/.
Working in conjunction with other community groups to establish an office of Poet Laureate for Santa Cruz County. From September 2008 to September 2009 (1 year 1 month) Director of International Sales @ - Designed and implemented a business-to-business web site to deliver ad collateral, shipping and account information and product information to distribution partners
- Improved accuracy, clarity and detail of sales reporting to identify most and least effective product lines, optimizing the allocation of production and development resources
- Established protocols for communicating design feedback from distribution partners to the development team
- Designed consumer-end website landing pages for Shane McConkey Contest and Gore-Tex/TransWorld Snowboarding advertising co-ops
- Led global sales expansion that delivered half the company’s annual sales revenue
- Negotiated new and renewed contracts with distribution partners to be more favorable to the company, resulting in increased enforceability and profitability From March 2005 to March 2008 (3 years 1 month) Summer Intern @ ▪ Provided one-on-one physical therapy to help special-needs students from three to six years of age.
▪ Implemented initiatives to achieve goals for students’ individual education plans (IEPs).
▪ Conceived system to track and report progress of students with respect to accomplishing their IEPs. From June 2001 to August 2001 (3 months) Intern @ From 1999 to 1999 (less than a year)