Business Development Manager | Finance & Strategy @ CEB
Associate Director | Operations/Procurement & Finance @ CEB
Business Development Representative @ CEB
International/Global Studies @
Miami University Dolibois European Center Differdange
Results driven sales/account manager with both B2B and B2C experience. I have proven success selling and managing complex sales cycles with C-suite executives at small, medium, and Fortune 1000-sized businesses globally. In addition, I have worked advising everyday consumers through a complex refinancing process while managing their accounts long term. A strategic thinker with the ability to
Results driven sales/account manager with both B2B and B2C experience. I have proven success selling and managing complex sales cycles with C-suite executives at small, medium, and Fortune 1000-sized businesses globally. In addition, I have worked advising everyday consumers through a complex refinancing process while managing their accounts long term. A strategic thinker with the ability to develop strategies to drive existing and new business sales along with the skills to develop and maintain strong business relationships.
Business Development Manager | Finance & Strategy @ Engage C-level executives at mid-sized companies ($100M - $750M in annual revenue) on the unique value of joining the CEB membership. Work cross-functionally with team members from revenue support, product, service, and advisory. Provide market intelligence and feedback to drive product development efforts.
- Same responsibilities as Associate Director role, but with an increased goal of $550,000.
- Successfully signed dozens of mid-sized companies such as Blackboard, IPG, Edmunds.com, Papa Murphy’s Pizza, Medifast, and Connolly Inc., etc.
- Help manage and develop direct reports on how to engage senior level executives through insight driven sales tactics. Accountable for their performance and development. From December 2014 to Present (1 year 1 month) Greater Chicago AreaAssociate Director | Operations/Procurement & Finance @ Managed the entire sales process from lead generation, prospect qualification, scheduling, sales call, executive meeting recruitment, follow-up communications, negotiations and closing.
- Developed and executed a territory and marketing plan that generated $420,000 in revenue within one year or 125% of my individual goal including 3 consecutive quarters of finishing over 150%.
- #1 in the company selling premium product offerings 50% of new clients including a premium service in their contract.
- Finished in the top 5% (in terms of percent to goal) and as one of the top 3 performers in the Chicago regional office. From October 2012 to December 2014 (2 years 3 months) Greater Chicago AreaBusiness Development Representative @ Identified and qualified leads within a specific territory, and secured sales meetings scheduled between C-level executives and Sales Directors through cold-calling. Researched current market trends to identify threats to business strategy from fundamental business concepts to leading-edge business practices.
- Achieved multiple promotions and helped my Director qualify for the annual sales incentive trip as a top 8 individual contributor in the company.
- Assisted to successfully winning the business of Fortune 1000 companies such as John Deere, IBM, Carpenter Technology, Columbia Sportswear, and Benchmark Electronics, etc.
- Contributed to a team that saw product revenue growth by 26% in 2011 and 30% growth in 2012. From June 2011 to September 2012 (1 year 4 months) Greater Chicago AreaMortgage Banker @ Owned and built a business that advised and educated clients on the refinance process and how to better manage their mortgages. Managed the entire sales process from prospect qualification, assisted clients through the loan process from application to negotiations to home closing.
- Sold $12.5 million in total loan volume including over $1 million in a single day.
- #1 in average loan/deal size in my class
- Closed $11.1 million of the total loan volume.
- Successfully completed S.A.F.E. Act exam for Federal licensing as well as State licensing exams in 9 states.
- Established effective lines of communication & relationships with 50 clients; determined each client’s current financial situation & financial goals and developed a tailored loan program. From May 2010 to May 2011 (1 year 1 month) Greater Detroit Area
Bachelor’s Degree, Finance @ Miami University, Farmer School of Business From 2006 to 2010 International/Global Studies @ Miami University Dolibois European Center Differdange From 2009 to 2009 James Hemberg is skilled in: Customer Relations, Research, Microsoft Office, Salesforce.com, Mortgage Banking, Inside Sales, Sales Excellence, Building Relationships, Business Networking, New Business Development, Teamwork, Team Oriented, Strategic Partnerships, Cold Calling, Consultative Selling
Looking for a different
Get an email address for anyone on LinkedIn with the ContactOut Chrome extension