Jaison is a ‘game-changing’ talent management, leadership and organization development executive with a demonstrated ability to take risks and succeed. His execution orientation and business savvy have enabled him to quickly learn new operating models and translate them into winning people and organizational strategies. Moreover, he possesses the confidence, experience and management know-how to lead and navigate
Jaison is a ‘game-changing’ talent management, leadership and organization development executive with a demonstrated ability to take risks and succeed. His execution orientation and business savvy have enabled him to quickly learn new operating models and translate them into winning people and organizational strategies. Moreover, he possesses the confidence, experience and management know-how to lead and navigate change with authenticity and high ethics.
Known as a dynamic global leader with strategic vision, Jaison is a self-starter, who optimizes data, keen insight and strong executive presence to produce tangible results. He is practical, innovative and inclusive in his approach to improve the quality, breadth and depth of talent, organization effectiveness and leadership capability.
Jaison’s track record of value-add contributions is best represented by the creation, alignment and implementation of strategic capabilities, which have had a significant impact on strategy execution and the revenue growth of top-tier enterprises.
• GSK: Founded a 200-person Change Network to equip and sustain the US Pharma organization for multiple waves of transformation by institutionalizing social networks and peer influence to shift the culture and create a competitive advantage. Aligned the Network as a key capability for leaders to deploy and execute the business strategy.
• Pfizer: Established Strategic Workforce Planning as a key initiative for the commercial business units in emerging (BRIC) and developed markets. Integrated SWP with the WW strategic planning process and designed the approach to build the capability globally.
• American Express: Shaped the Human Resources approach for Mergers & Acquisitions, including the team structure, assessment and integration areas and required skills; resulting in the creation of the HR M&A team, development and deployment of the M&A playbook and training academy.
Specialties:• Organizational Effectiveness
• Change Management
• Capability Building
• Talent Development
• Consulting | Business Partner
• Strategic Workforce Planning
• Succession Planning
• Talent Management | Performance Management
• Learning | Leadership Development
• Relationship Management
Joint Venture OD Lead @ Strategically redeployed to lead the transformational change efforts for the GSK-Novartis Consumer Healthcare $25B JV. Responsible for ensuring the integration of two company cultures, and addressing the talent, leadership and Ways of Working impacts to enhance performance in the commercial business. From April 2015 to Present (8 months) Greater New York City AreaGlobal Talent Business Lead @ Head global talent management for GSK's R&D division and Global Franchise organization with responsibility for succession, talent pipelining, early and high potential talent, inclusion and diversity, graduate programmes and executive talent acquisition. From October 2013 to April 2015 (1 year 7 months) Greater New York City AreaGlobal Organizational Development Director @ Organizational Development Business Lead for GSK's North America Pharmaceuticals business (Aug. 2012 - Feb. 2013)
Delivered results on the strategic and human aspects of organizational transformation and change across the GSK enterprise to increase the company’s effectiveness and capability to deliver its key strategic priorities. Partnered with the business and HR on global & unit specific projects that delivered the highest shareholder value by leveraging expertise in the following areas:
• Strategic Consulting
• Change Management strategy, development & execution
• Leadership Alignment & Development
• Culture Change
• Organization Design
• Capability Building From 2011 to October 2013 (2 years) Greater New York City AreaDirector, Talent & Organization Capability @ Headed global Talent & Organization Capability for the Established Products business unit. Directly accountable for supporting the Leadership Team and enabling the operational excellence of the global business through Talent Planning, Organizational Effectiveness and Change, Strategic Capability execution and Engagement. From 2010 to 2011 (1 year) Greater New York City AreaDirector, Organizational Capability & Talent @ Global Talent and Organizational Development leader responsible for building capability, improving leadership, driving engagement and being a strategic partner to business and HR executives. Led matrix and direct report teams to progress the talent and organizational effectiveness of 6,000 employees in 130 countries for the Global Merchant Services & Global Commercial Card businesses; successfully delivered results by developing and executing high impact initiatives. From 2006 to 2009 (3 years) Greater New York City AreaDirector, Organizational Development @ Established the Organizational Development function for the world's largest real estate franchisor during it's spin-off from Cendant. Set the OD strategy, instituted a consulting model, managed performance and talent management processes and developed the training curriculum. Managed 1 direct report. From 2006 to 2006 (less than a year) Greater New York City AreaDirector, Organizational Development & Learning @ Key HR business partner focused on adding value by building a high-performance culture across a highly matrixed and decentralized organization. Responsible for aligning HR & Learning solutions with people and business strategies to drive human capital effectiveness through succession planning and employee development. From 2003 to 2006 (3 years) Greater New York City AreaHuman Performance Consultant @ Consulted global pharmaceutical companies in the development of change management strategies, stakeholder analysis, impact assessments, and communication plans. Implemented frameworks and solutions that enabled client organizations to successfully transform and achieve sustainable performance improvements. From 2001 to 2002 (1 year) Greater New York City AreaAnalyst @ Consulted distance learning instructors on course design and assessment best practices, provided instructional design support, and developed resource materials for online certificate programs. From 1999 to 2000 (1 year) State College, Pennsylvania AreaChange Management Consultant @ Developed change management programs that enabled government agencies to enhance their organizational capabilities and achieve sustainable results. From May 1999 to August 1999 (4 months) Washington D.C. Metro Area
B.A. @ Bloomsburg University of PennsylvaniaM.Ed @ Penn State UniversityPh.D. @ Penn State University Jaison Williams is skilled in: Organizational..., Talent Management, Workforce Planning, Succession Planning, Talent Development, Change Management, Capability Building, Organizational Design, Organizational..., Organizational Change, HR Strategy, Personnel Management, Performance Management, Building Organizational..., Culture Change, Leadership Development, Talent Acquisition, Onboarding, Management, Employee Relations, Training, Performance Improvement, Human Resources, Program Management, Strategic Planning, Leadership, Consulting, Mergers & Acquisitions, Employee Engagement, Coaching, Employee Training, Business Development, Instructional Design, Executive Coaching, Business Strategy, HR Transformation, Deferred Compensation, Career Development, 360 Feedback, Management Development, HR Consulting, Strategy, HRIS, Employer Branding, Workshop Facilitation, Interviews, Recruiting, HR Policies, Training Delivery, MBTI
Looking for a different
Get an email address for anyone on LinkedIn with the ContactOut Chrome extension