I am a hard working business student who excels in any given task. I have the ability to make even the most uncomfortable situation pleasant for myself and those around me, which has played a crucial role in securing my current position. I am due to graduate at the end of 2016, with all the pre-requisites for
I am a hard working business student who excels in any given task. I have the ability to make even the most uncomfortable situation pleasant for myself and those around me, which has played a crucial role in securing my current position. I am due to graduate at the end of 2016, with all the pre-requisites for the Charted Accounts program satisfied.
Shop Assistant @ As a Team Member for Woolworths, it’s my role to deliver operational and sales excellence across a multidisciplinary role for a top retail leader. My role spans a range of core functions that assist with maintaining Woolworths position as a top tier supermarket leader.
- Sales and revenue generation: being the primary point of conversation via manual checkout and automation channels.
- Cross and up sale: driving additional revenue for the business through cross and up-selling our customers.
- Customer service: acting as a primary point of knowledge in relation to product information, location and enquiries.
- Revenue reconciliation: daily cash reconciliation and reporting.
- Loss prevention: ensuring loss quotas are met via constant vigilance and following operation procedures.
- Conflict management: efficient and supportive management of customer and internal conflict, ensuring a positive outcome for all.
- Assisting process development: acting as a primary source of information with regards to operational feedback and change / optimisation recommendations.
- Change management: working with senior leadership to rollout operational and procedural change across the business.
- Coaching and leadership: mentoring staff and on-boarding new team members into the business.
- Internal relationship management: building rapport with fellow co-workers, senior staff and during executive visits.
- Brand championing: positioning Woolworths as the first choice in the minds of our customers and ensuring a smooth and efficient transition for new customers coming to us from a competitor. From December 2012 to Present (2 years 11 months)
Bachelor of Commerce (B.Com.), Accounting and Finance @ University of Sydney Jacob Hayes is skilled in: Customer Service, Conflict Management, Loss Prevention, Revenue Reconciliation
Looking for a different
Get an email address for anyone on LinkedIn with the ContactOut Chrome extension