Chief Software Architect / Project Manager @ Zeenoh, Inc.
Board Member @ Game Developers Association of the Philippines
Consultant - DevOps / Full Stack Engineer @ Various Companies
(B.S.) Computing Major in Computer Science @
Technological University of the Philippines
Founder of Zeenoh Games, one of the largest “original" game development studio in the Philippines. A technology entrepreneur with more than a decade of extensive experience in the business of Information Technology and Game Development. His company developed the first Philippine-themed mobile game entitled “Patintero Playtime" and the latest addition to his creation is "Nightfall: Escape," a
Founder of Zeenoh Games, one of the largest “original" game development studio in the Philippines. A technology entrepreneur with more than a decade of extensive experience in the business of Information Technology and Game Development. His company developed the first Philippine-themed mobile game entitled “Patintero Playtime" and the latest addition to his creation is "Nightfall: Escape," a globally-known horror game based on Philippine folklore. He was also a software engineer with a track record of producing hundreds of websites, software applications and games.
He is a visionary that wants to contribute on human mind research, artificial intelligence and he is looking forward to provide technology on future space exploration/ colonization of mankind.
He has been adjudged as PCCI’s Outstanding Young Entrepreneur in the National Capital Region (NCR) and consequently as the PCCI Outstanding Young Entrepreneur in the Philippines for 2015.
Databases: Mysql, MariaDB, PeconaDB, Redis, NOSql, OracleDB, SAP, Litesql and SQL Server;
Development Software: Visual Studio, Netbeans, Xcode, Eclipse, MysqlWorkbence, Navicat, Unity3D, Unreal and Git;
Application / Web Servers: Nginx, Lighttpd, Apache, Jboss, Tomcat, MAMP, LAMP and MAMP;
Platforms: Mac OSX, UNIX/Linux;
Cloud services: IBM Cloud, Amazon AWS (EC2, RDS, S3), Google Cloud, Azure and Parse;
Founder and CEO @ Independent game developer and publisher for mobile, web, PC and console
• Ensured that the studio’s key hit horror game, Nightfall: Escape, achieve its goal of becoming globally known and top grossing title.
• Won "Best Handheld / Mobile Game Award" in Philippine Game Development Festival for Crazy Kite in 2011
• Won the first Build Fund Kiip mobile advertising network for Balloon Getaway in 2012
• Spearhead the Video Game market of the Philippines with over 28.4 Million gamers nationwide through mega hit mobile game "Patintero Playtime" and "Cuckoo Run".
• Delivering the Filipino culture globally through innovation in software entertainment. From September 2008 to Present (7 years 4 months) IT Consultant @ • Provided end to end solutions for different hybrid web applications, interactive projects, application prototypes and information architecture.
• Conducted business process requirements analysis and maintenance solutions for various clients.
• Provided solutions for ecommerce website particularly on open source software like Zencart, Virtuemart & other ecommerce CMS.
• Developed opensource & proprietary extensions for Joomla!, Drupal, Wordpress & Magento. From November 2003 to Present (12 years 2 months) Co-founder and Chairman @ * The creator of KotseKing Motors, an automotive servicing for all kinds of cars and trucks in Quezon City.
* He invision to shape the future of greener automotive industry in the Philippines under KotseKing Motors innovation center. From January 2012 to August 2014 (2 years 8 months) Professor in Game Development @ Teaching Game Development to my awesome students. From September 2013 to February 2014 (6 months) Web Architect and Project Manager @ • Provided end-to-end solutions for different hybrid web applications, interactive projects, application prototypes and information
• Performs logic analysis in terms of programming and other web based programming in support of clients' online advertising
and other requirements.
• Design the architecture of every back end of each projects and overall analysis of every frameworks, libraries, CMS and API. From January 2007 to August 2009 (2 years 8 months) Senior Web Developer @ • Provides technical leadership and assumes overall accountability for a successful implementation phase on all client projects.
• Ensure HTML/CSS is cross-browser and standards compliant that meets accessibility/disability requirements and PHP
programming best standard practices. Make sure the source code management (SCM) is being perform by the team
constantly and perform project collaboration through project management system.
• Collaborates effectively with creative team and web designers during the creative process.
• Provided solutions for database/ server architecture, payment gateway integration, content management system, booking
system, realtor for brokering system, e-commerce websites particularly on open source software like Zencart, Virtuemart & other e-commerce CMS. From August 2005 to January 2007 (1 year 6 months) PHP Developer @ • Developed, debug, test systems for technical design.
• Assisted sales representatives with the creation of printed materials and visual needs for
• Designed, maintained, and coordinated the production of all company literatures including
catalogs, newsletters, and advertising materials. From October 2003 to February 2004 (5 months)
(B.S.) Computing Major in Computer Science @ Technological University of the Philippines From 2010 to 2013 (B.S.) Electronics and Communications Engineering @ Technological Institute of the Philippines From 2002 to 2004 JD Abenaza is skilled in: PHP, Game Development, Mobile Devices, E-commerce, Video Game Production, Project Management, Mobile Game Development, Objective-C, iOS development, Joomla, Unity3D, Git, Mobile Applications, C++, AJAX
Looking for a different
Get an email address for anyone on LinkedIn with the ContactOut Chrome extension