Please contact Inna for website access with Demo Projects.
Accomplished Product/Project Management Professional in healthcare with focus on launch of key strategic initiatives (with full training curriculum) that re-energize sales pipeline and drive revenue growth. Supports cross-functional teams via comprehensive instructional modules/training documentation consistently surpassing internal and customer expectations via pro-active collaboration. Ensures customer and corporate goals
Please contact Inna for website access with Demo Projects.
Accomplished Product/Project Management Professional in healthcare with focus on launch of key strategic initiatives (with full training curriculum) that re-energize sales pipeline and drive revenue growth. Supports cross-functional teams via comprehensive instructional modules/training documentation consistently surpassing internal and customer expectations via pro-active collaboration. Ensures customer and corporate goals are achieved. Directs multiple platforms and projects simultaneously in a fast-paced environment. Drives innovative software product development. Supports cross-functional teams consistently surpassing internal and customer expectations via pro-active collaboration. Develops world-class marketing campaigns.
- Launched 10 projects within 1 month from start: immediate ROI
- Successfully managed RFP process resulting in winning over major customer with revenue over 2 million
- New product launches with comprehensive Go-to-Market strategies resulting in revenue above sales forecasts
- Delivered results under time sensitive deadlines by instituting
innovative streamlined process flow
- Reduced costs up to 20% in vendor subscription pricing
by third party contract negotiations
- Successfully designed/deployed web-based platforms for projects up to 500k
Specialties: Expertise in multiple therapeutic areas such as neurology (Alzheimer’s), cardiology (anti-coagulation, atherosclerosis etc) , oncology, endocrinology (diabetes), rheumatology, ophthalmology, infectious diseases and psychiatry through both project development and pharmaceutical background.
Software and platform development related to foreign language websites.
Provided guidance in medical database implementation with complex controlled vocabularies.
Demos available upon request.
Director, Product Management @ Supervised and collaborated across multiple departments and clients to launch pharmaceutical adherence programs (mobile-responsive platforms valued at $500K and above) with supporting marketing collateral
- Directly contributed to product growth and new offerings, resulting in portfolio growth and external sales
- Managed day-to-day client interactions, timelines, and deliverables within a fast-paced environment while maintaining quality control
- Extensively QA’d all aspects of web and mobile product launches
- Shepherded all functionality and content through challenging pharmaceutical legal, medical, and regulatory review committees
- Created and refined online prescription verification system; assisted in the development of technical QA reporting and tracking system and led educational efforts to train colleagues to effectively utilize the system
- Worked collaboratively with external programming team; measured marketing KPIs to access program success. From April 2012 to Present (3 years 7 months) South Norwalk, CTProduct Manager @ - Increased product revenue by 20% within the first year in B2B global STM publishing industry via content packaging, positioning, and pioneering pricing models, exceeding business expectations
- Managed WK flagship platform and groundbreaking foreign language websites in global markets; via managing RFP process, won new Top 10 pharma customer (over $2M in revenue)
- Search engine optimization to deliver healthcare information via client-centric approach, market segmentation/analysis, and full go-to-market strategy design and implementation
- Content product portfolio included major pharmaceutical/medical databases, such as Embase and Global Health, within healthcare-based, multinational, corporate, hospital, and government markets
- Data analysis and interpretation to provide insight into most impactful product features and future product strategy; strong analytical skills to provide insight into budgets/pricing models
- Led sales and customer service/support training sessions/presentations during global sales meetings and major conferences
- Collaborated with all levels of personnel, including executive stakeholders, editorial, sales, finance, legal, and publisher relations to support overall corporate strategy and reach maximum product potential while building marketing/launch campaigns From July 2009 to April 2012 (2 years 10 months) Associate Director @ - Oversaw staff of 16 (4 internal, 12 external) to execute various clinical intelligence projects
- Held scope, status, and brainstorming meetings to develop most novel customer-centric platform enhancements; followed through with implementation and market rollouts
- Maximized profits by consistently completing projects on time or ahead of schedule and on/under budget in dynamic industry
- Assumed pivotal role in global markets (addressing versatile personnel such as editorial staff, sales, information technology, key opinion leaders)
- Maintained financial and pipeline databases, generated financial reports, and held P&L responsibilities, including budgeting/invoicing From May 2006 to May 2009 (3 years 1 month) Associate Director/Project Manager, Clinical Intelligence @ - Reinforced content integrity and expediency of project delivery utilizing clinical knowledge of: oncology/hematology, neurology (Alzheimer’s), cardiology, endocrinology (diabetes), rheumatology, ophthalmology, infectious diseases and psychiatry.
- Attained positive client feedback by fostering client solutions/customer care functions: piloting training programs/user manuals to support business-development staff and clients
- Acted as client liaison (webex, teleconference and face-to-face) during project life cycle; clients included key players from the top 10 Pharma companies. From December 2003 to April 2006 (2 years 5 months) Clinical Specialist @ Advised account managers by keeping track of the fast paced developments within the pharmaceutical industry and provided clinical/financial recommendations to clients in regards to prescription benefit plans. From September 2003 to December 2003 (4 months) Staff Pharmacist @ Participated in software testing scenarios. Collaborated effectively with cross-functional medical professionals and managed narcotics vault. Ensured compliance with hospital policies, prepared chemo, parenteral nutrition and other preparations. From February 2001 to September 2003 (2 years 8 months) Staff Pharmacist @ Made insightful analysis and proposed creative solutions for optimization of patient regimen; counseled patients. From March 1998 to February 2001 (3 years)
BS, MS, Pharmacy; Pharmaceutical Marketing and Administration @ LIU Brooklyn From 1994 to 2001 FDR High School Inna Yavorsky is skilled in: Product Management, Pharmaceutical Industry, Competitive Analysis, Cross-functional Team..., Healthcare, Product Development, Business Development, Oncology, Strategy, Marketing Strategy, Market Research, Competitive Intelligence, Management, Publishing, Strategic Planning, Product Launch, Forecasting, Infectious Diseases, Lifesciences, Marketing, Business Strategy, Presentation Skills, Medical Education, Cardiology, Diabetes, Neurology, Biotechnology, Pricing Strategy, B2B, Classroom Instruction, Document Management, Training & Development, Group Presentations, Adult Education, Teaching Adults, Adult Learning Theory, Interactive Learning, Instruction, Employee Training, Customer Support, Demonstration Skills, Adult Learning..., Resume Writing, Cover Letters, Microsoft Office, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Project, Interview Preparation
Looking for a different
Get an email address for anyone on LinkedIn with the ContactOut Chrome extension