GCSE and A-Level @
Ramsey Grammar High School- Isle of Man
I am a confident, ambitious and enthusiastic individual with a real desire to progress and develop a true career within HR. I am adaptable to different situations and enjoy challenges laid down, which can be outside my ‘comfort zone’ or sphere of work. I thrive on producing a high standard of work within a team and also
I am a confident, ambitious and enthusiastic individual with a real desire to progress and develop a true career within HR. I am adaptable to different situations and enjoy challenges laid down, which can be outside my ‘comfort zone’ or sphere of work. I thrive on producing a high standard of work within a team and also individually. Having undergone mediation training whilst studying and also within work I relish problem solving issues and being able to negotiate with others when such is required.
HR Administrator @ Currently work within the HR Helpdesk, servicing all employees within the Shop Direct group via the telephone and email.My role encompasses the below tasks and any further support required.
- manage long term absence, co-ordinating occupational health days, welfare meetings and supporting and advising managers.
- provide support and guidance on all policies and appropriate action if required.
- flexible working applications.
- payroll queries
- involved with process efficiency projects in the wider HR team.
- provide administration support to the HR specialists when required.
- Note taking for meetings.
- From November 2014 to Present (1 year 2 months) Recruitment Consultant @ During my time in Search and Select I progressed from initially temping as an Administrator to being promoted permanently as a Recruitment Consultant. Working within this family run office allowed me to progress and develop valuable skills. From August 2012 to August 2014 (2 years 1 month) Isle of ManClient Service Analyst @ • Servicing global clients in regards to queries with their standard accounts such as:
o Payments- BACS, CHAPS,SWIFT
o Ordering client stationary; Cheque books, Debit and Credit Cards.
o Solving complaints at first point of contact
o Foreign Exchange transactions
o KYC and Client Due Diligence
o Opening and closing accounts
This role was 80% on the telephone and 20% written administration via letter and email with clients. From May 2012 to August 2012 (4 months) Isle of Man
BA(hons)Global Development and Peace Studies, 2:1 @ Leeds Metropolitan University From 2009 to 2012 GCSE and A-Level @ Ramsey Grammar High School- Isle of Man From 2001 to 2009 Holly Jackson is skilled in: Recruiting, Administration, Receptionist Duties, Payroll, Employee Training, Sourcing, Microsoft Office, Microsoft Word, Office Administration, Front Office, Banking, Customer Service, Recruitment Advertising, Human Resources, Time Management, Interviews, Temporary Staffing, Business Development, Social Media
Looking for a different
Get an email address for anyone on LinkedIn with the ContactOut Chrome extension