Master of Business Administration (MBA), Marketing @
Edinburgh Business School
Hillik is a seasoned global executive and consultant with a proven track record of over 25 years across five continents in both B2B and B2C companies. He is owner and Managing Director of Habaneros, a Strategy & Marketing Consultancy agency and a Groups Leader & Trainer of Personal & Talent Development courses. Hillik was Major and Head
Hillik is a seasoned global executive and consultant with a proven track record of over 25 years across five continents in both B2B and B2C companies. He is owner and Managing Director of Habaneros, a Strategy & Marketing Consultancy agency and a Groups Leader & Trainer of Personal & Talent Development courses. Hillik was Major and Head of The Israeli Defence Forces’ Software Development School Programming Division and holds a MBA from Edinburgh University.
Hillik also serves as board member in public and private Israeli companies.
His abundant work experience includes managing a business unit of close to $100M in revenues and overseeing marketing budgets of tens of millions of dollars. Until July 2014, he held the position of Chief Marketing & Sales Officer at Easy FOREX, a global FOREX broker. Prior to that, Hillik worked for London Stock Exchange main market listed 888.com as a Vice President. Hillik has held executive roles with other companies, most notably, Matomy Media Group Limited, a company listed on the main market of the London Stock Exchange and NYSE traded Amdocs Inc. Hillik also spent 5 years in Venture Capital and Private Equity where he led investments in high-tech companies and assisted their management teams with both their strategy as well as their daily execution, which led some to be acquired by multinationals such as Alcatel, and some to achieve an initial public offering on the NASDAQ stock market.
* Performance Executive Coaching & Mentoring
* Talent Managment & Development
* Marketing & Strategy consultancy
* Training and Public Speaking
* Change management
* Personal Development
* Scaling operations and building global brands
Advisory Board Member @ DBmaestro offers a DevOps for Databases solution From July 2015 to Present (6 months) Non Executive Director @ TechFinancials offers a premium Binary Options trading technology for online brokers and is listed on the London Stock Exchange (AIM). From November 2014 to Present (1 year 2 months) CyprusCEO @ Season executive with proven track record across 5 continents. Offering management & marketing consulting services as well as executive coaching/mentoring - ICF Certified Coach.
Services offered in Strategy and Marketing:
* Part time or full time CMO
* Strategy and branding
* Go to market plans
* Go to China planning and execution
* Media buy
* Performance marketing (SEM, SEO, affiliates)
* Acquisition funnel optimization
* and more...
Services offerred in Coaching and Mentoring:
* Executive coaching for senior managers (C level)
* Group coaching
* Change management advising to individuals, teams and companies
* One on one Life Coaching From May 2009 to Present (6 years 8 months) Chief Marketing & Sales Officer @ I was responsible for the group's marketing, sales and technology, including:
- Devising the Group’s global strategy and supervising its local execution.
- Leading a diverse marketing and product team around the globe.
- Heading the technology & product roadmap and responsible for its execution.
- Leading the company's Sales and Business Development teams. From July 2012 to June 2014 (2 years) CyprusVP Americas @ From May 2007 to May 2009 (2 years 1 month) Chairman of AdsMarket and CEO of CubeEffect @ Established CubeEffect as a spinoff
Established AdsMarket with Xtend Media (JV) From April 2006 to April 2007 (1 year 1 month) Corporate Development @ formation of Private Equity fund in china and a Private Equity real estate fund.
faciliaiton of Investment Banking transactions From October 2003 to March 2006 (2 years 6 months) co-founder and manager @ co founded and managed the Young Venture Capital Forum (YVCF) a not-for-profit group operating under the IVA, created for non-partner investment professionals within Israeli related investment entities. The YVCF, with over 90 members, was founded in 2001 and joined the IVA in 2006 while ceasing to operate independently. With members from most of the investment firms in Israel, the YVCF represents an important cross-section of the Israeli venture capital world. From May 2001 to May 2005 (4 years 1 month) Lecturer @ full year workshop - "Entrepreneurial Dilemmas"
small workshop - "Intrapreneuership" From January 2002 to April 2004 (2 years 4 months) Principal @ led investmetns, such as Native Networks that was acquired by Alcatel.
assisted portfolio companies in strategic issues and fundraising From February 2002 to October 2003 (1 year 9 months) VP International Sales and BD @ From December 1998 to May 2001 (2 years 6 months) Sales Director @ Managed Amdocs' sales efforts with large potential clients such as Ameritech, Bell-South and GTE International, which led to large contracts. From May 1997 to December 1998 (1 year 8 months) Corporate Development @ * reported directly to the owner of the company
* company's revenues at that time exceeded $1B From July 1995 to June 1997 (2 years) Melbourne, AustraliaSales Account Manager @ From July 1993 to July 1995 (2 years 1 month) Head Of Software development training Section @ From July 1985 to July 1992 (7 years 1 month) Software Developer @ From April 1983 to April 1985 (2 years 1 month)
MBA @ Edinburgh Business School From 1997 to 1998 Master of Business Administration (MBA), Marketing @ Edinburgh Business School From 1997 to 1998 Hillik Nissani is skilled in: Go-to-market Strategy, Online Advertising, Marketing, Start-ups, Online Marketing, Venture Capital, Entrepreneurship, Strategy, Sales, Business Development, Strategic Partnerships, Marketing Strategy, Mergers, Business Strategy, Negotiation
Looking for a different
Get an email address for anyone on LinkedIn with the ContactOut Chrome extension