Bachelor of Science, Business; Marketing @
San Francisco State University
Senior Research Manager with expertise in leading large scale research projects. Over fifteen years of research (quantitative and qualitative), marketing, and analytics experience with projects that leverage research, analytics, project management and reporting skills. Deep insight into customer attitudes and behaviors relevant to online and offline shopping. Excellent experience in working in cross functional collaboration with internal
Senior Research Manager with expertise in leading large scale research projects. Over fifteen years of research (quantitative and qualitative), marketing, and analytics experience with projects that leverage research, analytics, project management and reporting skills. Deep insight into customer attitudes and behaviors relevant to online and offline shopping. Excellent experience in working in cross functional collaboration with internal and external teams. Driven, great attitude, and analytically strong to distill insights into action. Resourceful, and organized to manage project schedules, resources, identify risks and communicate effectively with stakeholders.
Member of Toastmasters International.
Customer Insights Lead @ Responsible for executing, interpreting and making business recommendations based on consumer insights across the marketing and CRM organizations. Work in partnership with cross-functional teams across the business to develop and execute market strategies. Help drive growth in channels by understanding differences across customer segments and implementing best in class contact strategies.
Represent the voice of the customer at all times.
• Led cross functional marketing campaign (including research and acitivation) that generated over $100M in annual incremental revenue.
• Led a large scale quantitative study to understand drivers and barriers of eBay customers, resulting in dedicated teams catering to customer needs.
• Design and execute research studies associated with site and marketing emails and provide recommendations on optimizing for a better customer experience.
• Collaborate with internal teams to develop research plans and define and prioritize research questions
• Effectively communicate research findings, and make recommendations, across organization
• Manage outside research projects from inception to conclusion, including managing RFP processes, recommending appropriate methodologies, and managing vendor relationships to produce reports to meet desired information objectives
• Leverage data and insights from historic research results to answer business questions
• Manage multiple projects with focus on timelines and cost From February 2015 to Present (11 months) Manager, Customer Insights @ Help drive corporate growth across the core eBay business. Responsibilities include developing and implementing strategies related to email algorithms, launching new initiatives, assessing email campaigns, building and managing an online community, and understanding various customer segments.
• Represent the voice of the customer at all times.
• Identify drivers of success of multiple email campaigns to inform future creative assets.
• Conduct messaging research to help drive Marketing communication strategy.
• Design, implement and manage a private, online community of engaged members used to explore new ideas, validate assumptions, and test concepts.
• Develop a Fashion Forecast to better understand the market size (revenue and buyers) across seven categories: Clothing, Shoes, Accessories, Beauty, Jewelry, Watches, and Home.
• Help business partners internalize critical insights, create ideas that will delight customers, and build strong business plans.
• Effectively manage external vendors to deliver high quality research on time and in budget
• Proactively identify trends that will affect eBay, and help business partners understand the potential impact of these trends on our customers’ behavior and attitudes. From April 2012 to February 2015 (2 years 11 months) Independent Marketing Consultant @ Consultant (Marketing Research)
Provide clients with qualitative marketing research consulting, consisting of moderating as well as analysis and reporting on consumer attitudes and behaviors towards products and/or concepts.
Major clients include:
- Lucky Magazine
- XM Radio
- Charter Communications
- Odwyer and Bernstien LLP From May 2007 to April 2012 (5 years) Senior Marketing Analyst @ Provided the Direct Response team with analytical support for new member acquisition in the Print, Alternative Media, and Time Warner Distribution Sources. From 2003 to 2007 (4 years) Marketing Analyst @ Provided support and analysis for the new member acquisition in Acquisition Direct Mail and Cancel Resell sources. From 2001 to 2003 (2 years) Marketing Analyst @ Responsible for researching, analyzing and working on contracts for the Satellite industry in the Asia-Pacific region. From 2000 to 2001 (1 year)
Master of Science, Marketing @ The Johns Hopkins UniversityBachelor of Science, Business; Marketing @ San Francisco State UniversityTraining, Moderating @ RIVA Institute Training From 2007 to 2008 Hania Mirza is skilled in: Analytics, Marketing Research, Online Advertising, Research, Consumer Behaviour, Training, Competitive Intelligence, Web Analytics, Customer Insight, Analysis, Online Marketing, Business Planning, Email Marketing, Product Management, Segmentation
Looking for a different
Get an email address for anyone on LinkedIn with the ContactOut Chrome extension