With more than 9 years of web development, programming and design experience, I'm looking for a challenging position as a front end developer to collaborate with a group of like minded people. My passion for coding and learning new technologies has guided me further down the front end path. Staying current with new technologies in our field
With more than 9 years of web development, programming and design experience, I'm looking for a challenging position as a front end developer to collaborate with a group of like minded people. My passion for coding and learning new technologies has guided me further down the front end path. Staying current with new technologies in our field is a must. This feeds my hunger for learning by pushing me to find new info through books, magazines and online resources. Taking an idea from development to production is an extremely rewarding process and I look forward to helping my new team achieve these goals.
• Sublime Text2, Eclipse, Photoshop, Illustrator, Flash, Fireworks, Final Cut Pro, After Effects.
Sr Front End Developer @ From October 2015 to Present (3 months) Senior Front End Developer @ • Working with marketing and design team to launch new brands.
• Creating responsive mobile versions of current websites.
• Refactoring legacy code to a modular framework.
• Updated older html/css to html5/css3.
• Worked with Git for version control.
• Used gulp for build process.
• Managing daily and weekly releases. From July 2013 to September 2015 (2 years 3 months) Greater Los Angeles AreaSenior Front End Developer @ • Creating and maintaining international websites for Guthy Renker. Getproaciv.ca, Meaningfulbeauty.ca, Wenhaircare.ca
• Working with agile development system to meet deadlines.
• Working with SVN for version control.
• Used Zend Framework for mobile sites and single page carts.
• Working with PHP and MySql database to maintain and updated CMM catalog for major brands.
• Wrote and optimized complex PHP scripts and queries to interact with a robust MySQL database.
• Redesigned registration, sign in and search forms to take advantage of new AJAX techniques.
• Worked with QA team to target and improve lesser-functioning segments of site.
• Designed compositions to pages that yielded meaningful high user experience.
• Spearheaded website projects from inception to launch and was involved with every part of the process.
• Created and implemented Google Adwords and Yahoo Marketing paid search campaigns.
• Performed keyword search and analysis, composed summary reports, analyzed metric data and presented recommendations based on performance of conversion results.
• Wrote server side scripts in PHP to interact with MySQL Database.
• Using the grid system and color theory created robust sites with a high functioning flow.
• Collaborated with peers to ensure that interactive techniques and technologies translate through to quality products, functionality and services.
• Continuously monitored and implemented industry trends with regard to front-end development. From March 2002 to September 2005 (3 years 7 months) Graphic Designer @ Created mock-up from wireframe and converted the graphic comp to HTML and CSS for an affiliate marketing program.
Designed product labels, posters and flyers for Renaissance Hair Studio.
Produced CD covers and promotional pamphlets for Vic Entertainment Group.
Designed logo, business cards, and advertising inserts for Arie Salon. From January 2000 to February 2002 (2 years 2 months) E4 Specialist @ Using special tools troubleshot and repaired M1 Abrams tank systems.
Provided service maintenance for a multitude of light and heavy military vehicles.
Deployed to Kuwait in 1997 to reinforce security to Kuwait border and training to their army.
Helped train Kuwaiti tank systems techs to troubleshoot and repair damaged tanks and other military vehicles.
Honorably Discharged from the US Army with the From January 1995 to January 1998 (3 years 1 month)
Looking for a different
Get an email address for anyone on LinkedIn with the ContactOut Chrome extension