Vice President, Engineering @ From January 2015 to Present (1 year) Greater New York City AreaCo-Founder @ Co-founded LegCyte, a company that utilizes a SaaS Cloud platform to promote and improve the quality of policy making. The company leverages text and big data aggregation to process and make legislation easier to understand; generates legislative insights and analytics,
Vice President, Engineering @ From January 2015 to Present (1 year) Greater New York City AreaCo-Founder @ Co-founded LegCyte, a company that utilizes a SaaS Cloud platform to promote and improve the quality of policy making. The company leverages text and big data aggregation to process and make legislation easier to understand; generates legislative insights and analytics, and makes information sharing simple.
* Built the company’s engineering team from the ground up and oversees all product development activities.
* Leads the company’s technological innovation strategy and development of data analytics. From December 2012 to Present (3 years 1 month) Owner @ R&D and Business Development Consultant From October 2012 to Present (3 years 3 months) Director of Software Engineering @ From September 2013 to January 2015 (1 year 5 months) Co-Founder and VP R&D @ Instrumental in founding SeamBI, a company using cutting-edge image processing technology to allow content owners and broadcasters to generate incremental revenue by automatically embedding brands and products in already produced premium content.
* Established and developed the engineering team, growing to more than 20 software developers and image processing experts.
* Managed company’s IP strategy and solution architecture, including a 3D rendering engine, image processing algorithms, and automatic video content production and delivery system.
* Led creation of SaaS-based sales platform that allows broadcasters to buy/sell product placement ad-spots and enables media industry customers to combat ad skipping and recapture lost revenue. From July 2005 to November 2012 (7 years 5 months) Development Manager @ Led a team comprised of 15 engineers responsible for R&D of advanced wireless communication systems.
* Drove development of cutting-edge hardware and software infrastructure to support all products; tripled productivity and shortened delivery times as a result.
* Introduced methods of knowledge management, collaborative code development, performance evaluation, results accountability, and built/executed training programs.
* Promoted an A-Team only mentality and significantly improved personnel satisfaction as was measured yearly by the division. From May 2003 to June 2005 (2 years 2 months) Communication Engineer @ Developed signal acquisition and tracking solutions. Specializing in Matlab based algorithms development, and software development for real-time embedded systems. From April 1999 to May 2003 (4 years 2 months) Software Developer @ Developed software libraries for the company’s leading product suit, a network protocol analyzer which validate switches performance and network protocols accuracy. From October 1996 to April 1999 (2 years 7 months)
M.Sc., EE @ Tel Aviv University From 2000 to 2006 B.Sc., EE @ Technion - Israel Institute of Technology From 1995 to 1999 Ben tzvi From 1992 to 1994 Guy Morgenstern is skilled in: Start-ups, Product Management, Software Development, System Architecture, Mobile Devices, Technological Innovation, IP management, Entrepreneurship, Object Oriented Design, R&D, Digital Media, Wireless, Integration, Agile Methodologies, Image Processing
Looking for a different
Get an email address for anyone on LinkedIn with the ContactOut Chrome extension