Gregory Hurley works with executive management, talent acquisition and campus recruiting teams who are looking to solve the intense challenges brought on by campus recruiting. Through a consultative approach and the power of WCN’s Campus SaaS technology, Greg delivers a Campus Recruiting solution that systematically drives down administrative cost and time, dramatically increases efficiency and greatly enhances
Gregory Hurley works with executive management, talent acquisition and campus recruiting teams who are looking to solve the intense challenges brought on by campus recruiting. Through a consultative approach and the power of WCN’s Campus SaaS technology, Greg delivers a Campus Recruiting solution that systematically drives down administrative cost and time, dramatically increases efficiency and greatly enhances the candidate experience.
Our technology is designed by campus recruiters for campus recruiters-supporting the entire undergradute, MBA & PhD recruitment process. Engage and capture candidates from the early stage of the recruitment cycle (Career fairs, networking events, closed list dinners), early talent pipeline management, application, screening, testing, Super day interviews, intern management, right through to offer, internship and ultimately full-time offer.
Our solutions include, ATS, EVENTS, CRM, Pipeline, Auto Interview Scheduling, On boarding, Big Data, Internship Program Management and Track Business Participation. Our solutions are as global as you want it and as local as you need it.
Greg has over 25 years experience in business development and relationship management. Prior to joining WCN, Greg worked on Wall Street for 18 years in a variety of positions. Mr. Hurley obtained is MBA in finance and marketing from Northeastern Univeristy in 2009. Greg is a season ticketholder to the NY Giants. He enjoys playing guitar, harmonica and singing.
Director of US Sales @ Since our inception in 1995, WCN has been providing best-in-breed campus recruiting solutions to our clients worldwide. WCN is the leading provider of campus recruiting solutions to companies globally. Our clients range from mid-size organizations to Fortune 50 enterprises.
Our technology and support team are award-wining, candidate-centric, and specifically designed to simplify the seasonally intense campus recruiting processes for candidates and recruiters.
WCN Campus will deliver impactful improvements to your business – reduction of administrative cost and time to hire, increased efficiency, improved win rate versus competitors, and enhancement to your candidate experience which will ultimately enrich your employer brand. From June 2014 to Present (1 year 7 months) Greater New York City AreaSenior Sales Executive @ From September 2013 to June 2014 (10 months) Senior Sales Consultant @ • Led the marketing and selling of outsource HR Solutions, 401k plans, health benefits, payroll and SaaS software solutions with a focus on the financial industry
• Exceeded sales quota by generating over $1 million in sales per year in 2011 and 2012
• Raised $22 million in assets for the 401k plans
• Achieved President's Club for 2012 and 2011, Achieved Fast Start Club award for 2010
• Conduct face-to-face, business-to-business consultative sales with C-Level executives
• Created business solutions that improve total revenue and net income for small to mid-size businesses
• Worked with owners and C-level employee’s to reduce employer related liabilities, employer cost and provide a systematic way to improve productivity From August 2010 to February 2013 (2 years 7 months) Senior Sales & Marketing Specialist @ As lead marketing specialist, responsible for selling outsource marketing solutions to the construction industry
• Exceeded sales quota by over 30% in 2008, 2007 and 2006
• Achieved the Presidents Club award for top salesperson of 2008, 2007 and 2006
• Conducted face to face, business-to-business sales, responsible for the entire advertisement sale for each project, clients ranged from Fortune 500 companies to small businesses
• Managed the implementation of product-specific marketing plans for clientele’s business.
• Performed qualitative research for clients to indentify and clarify company issue’s
• Served as leader of a 10 person cross-functional team to ensure projects are done efficiently and in a timely manner
• Trained and mentored new salespeople to ensure continued growth of advertisement revenue
• Created marketing strategies and presentations to tailor our custom solutions to enhance our clients sales From June 2005 to July 2009 (4 years 2 months) Vice President, Sales @ •In charge of the marketing and selling of Okumus US Long/Short Hedge funds to new and existing clientele worldwide, including selling to billion dollar pensions, foundations, endowments, fund of funds and, high net worth individuals
• Required in-depth understanding of derivative and capital markets
• Sales efforts increased Pension Investment Assets by $15 million and increased Endowment Investment Assets by $9 million
• Created marketing strategy for Okumus Capital to increase capital funding with pensions, endowments, foundations and fund of funds
• Expanded Okumus relationships in European and Asian Markets From April 2003 to May 2005 (2 years 2 months) Financial Advisor @ • Drove the marketing and selling Washington Mutual’s investment and financial products to new and existing clientele
• Was part of Top Twenty Salespeople in 2001, 2000 and 1999
• Achieved the Alliance Elite Advisor 2001 Director’s Club Award from Alliance Capital
• Investments sold included mutual funds, equities, options, annuities, bonds, ADR’s and bank products
• Worked with branch personnel to prospect and solicit existing customers in order to cross-sell traditional and non-traditional banking products
• Duties also included managing branch staff in sales activity and instructing a weekly sales training program to branch staff From March 1999 to May 2002 (3 years 3 months) Investment Consultant @ • Part of innovative new division of Citicorp responsible for the re-activation of Citibank’s high net worth clientele
• Responsible for selling traditional and non-traditional banking products
• Located expired investment accounts and generated new sales activity From May 1998 to March 1999 (11 months) Sr. Stock Broker @ • Responsible for the sale of Thomas James Investment products and services
• Recognized as Top Ten Salesperson from 1992 to 1995
• Participated in over 50 Initial Public Offerings
• Investments sold included equities, options, initial public offerings, ADR’s, bonds, mutual funds, closed end funds, private placements, bridge loans and real estate investment trusts
• Responsible for managing year one sales force
• Required making a minimum of 150 cold calls a day From January 1991 to August 1996 (5 years 8 months)
MBA, Business Marketing & Finance @ D'Amore-McKim School of Business at Northeastern University From 2007 to 2008 B.S., Agricultural Resources, Economics @ University of Maryland College Park From 1986 to 1990 Gregory Hurley is skilled in: Business Development, Leadership, Sales, New Business Development, Management, Selling, Investments, SaaS, Strategic Planning, CRM, B2B, Business Strategy, Marketing, Financial Analysis, Account Management
Looking for a different
Get an email address for anyone on LinkedIn with the ContactOut Chrome extension