I enjoy projects where my skills as an engineer and computer expert are tested, challenged, and used to the best of their potential. My dream job is where I can create something, and be proud of what I have created. I would enjoy a job where I use my skills and take an already existing product and
I enjoy projects where my skills as an engineer and computer expert are tested, challenged, and used to the best of their potential. My dream job is where I can create something, and be proud of what I have created. I would enjoy a job where I use my skills and take an already existing product and make it better or to create something entirely new.
I enjoy problem solving, technology, and history. I enjoy teaching and mentoring others through problems of their own, and helping them find a solution which meets their individual needs.
Engineer @ My responsibilities include anything required to complete and implement a full embedded project from the ground up. Some aspects of the product development include POSIX usage, RTOS development, chip configurations, and custom protocol parsing and development. A strong ability to adapt to the current development needs and remain flexible.
Primary job skills include
- Embedded C programming
- WiFi connectivity
- Cloud to embedded platform controls
- RESTful API integration
- HTTP server and parsing
- Node.js programming From June 2014 to Present (1 year 7 months) Embedded Software Engineer Intern @ - Embedded C Programming
- Heavy focus on embedded C programming for PIC12, 16, and 18 MCU
- Ported large existing library to different PIC models
- Communication protocols RS232/485/482, I2C
- Hardware “bring ups”
- Knowledge to read digital circuit schematics
- Debugging techniques for hardware and software errors
- Embedded design using Unit Testing From June 2012 to December 2013 (1 year 7 months) Assistant Computer Engineer @ Worked as an intern managing all IT needs, primarily focused on Linux server administration. Deployed a large variety of servers; including email servers, custom product support servers and virtual environments to their existing infrastructure. Participated in a wide range of other products and projects. From June 2010 to January 2011 (8 months) Lead Computer Tech @ Provided all the IT and tech needs for the Church. Handled audio engineering needs, video production, website development, and PC maintenance. Supported Windows Server 2003/2008, set up and managed campus wide backup solution, and configured campus network. From September 2009 to June 2010 (10 months)
Bachelor of Science (BS), Computer Engineering @ California State University San Bernardino From 2009 to 2014 Chaffey College From 2007 to 2009 Garrett Albers is skilled in: Analytical Abilities, Self Driven, C, C++, Embedded C, Node.js, C/C++ STL, Microchip PIC, Arduino, Operating Systems, Software Engineering, Unit Testing, ARM, Verilog, NI LabVIEW
Looking for a different
Get an email address for anyone on LinkedIn with the ContactOut Chrome extension