Engineering Manager @ From September 2014 to Present (1 year 4 months) Director of Software Engineering @ From May 2013 to August 2014 (1 year 4 months) Greater New York City AreaSenior Engineer @ - Rebuilt and enhanced Globaledit for iOS (not released) From January 2013 to March 2013 (3 months) Greater New York City AreaSenior Software
Engineering Manager @ From September 2014 to Present (1 year 4 months) Director of Software Engineering @ From May 2013 to August 2014 (1 year 4 months) Greater New York City AreaSenior Engineer @ - Rebuilt and enhanced Globaledit for iOS (not released) From January 2013 to March 2013 (3 months) Greater New York City AreaSenior Software Engineer @ - Re-architected the streaming radio platform, which now powers Radio.com, the radio.com mobile apps, MP3.com, and the CBS Radio station sites.
- Built the first version of the Radio.com iPad app.
- Interface with recruiters, interview potential candidates, on-board new hires, performance reviews, engineer career planning and goal setting through monthly one-on-ones, and introduced engineering standards / best practices across the team.
- Lead the 8-month major migration of the previous software platform from an all-hardware environment at our West coast data center to a predominantly virtualized environment at our new East coast data center.
- Technical oversight of various projects and initiatives across our various partners in NY, Iceland, and London. From February 2010 to October 2012 (2 years 9 months) Greater New York City AreaSoftware Engineer @ - Built the first version of the Yahoo Radio iPhone app.
- Enhanced backend royalty reporting which lead to a 20% savings in royalty payments. From July 2008 to January 2010 (1 year 7 months) Greater Los Angeles AreaProgrammer @ - Ported Okami from the PS2 to the Wii. From December 2007 to June 2008 (7 months) Orange County, California AreaSoftware Engineer II @ - Worked on gameplay features for Goldeneye 2:Rogue Agent, MOH:European Assault, MOH:Vanguard, and MOH:Airborne.
- Worked in the Central Technology Group, building a real-time terrain generation system. From July 2004 to November 2007 (3 years 5 months) Greater Los Angeles Area
Looking for a different
Get an email address for anyone on LinkedIn with the ContactOut Chrome extension