Erasmus student, International Business @
University of kajaani
My career experience has focused on working in the customer care field. I am an hardworking customer care advisor who has invaluable experience of providing a professional and efficient service to customers. Able to ensure high levels of customer satisfaction and to exceed their expectation when it comes to customer care. Excellent client facing and configuration skills
My career experience has focused on working in the customer care field. I am an hardworking customer care advisor who has invaluable experience of providing a professional and efficient service to customers. Able to ensure high levels of customer satisfaction and to exceed their expectation when it comes to customer care. Excellent client facing and configuration skills and a strong team player with an appreciation and understanding of the importance of customer care as a function within a business.
Strong analytical and creative thinking; listening and persuasive skills. Able to work without supervision, independently and as well as in a team environment.
I am passionate and have strong interest in Marketing and Online Advertising. I am undertaking a qualification in Marketing/Advertising and I am looking for a company that will allow me to take the next stage in my career and looking forward to making a significant contribution to the growth of an ambitious company. Highly target and goal oriented individual
Advertising Google AdWords Campaign Stategist @ - Optimise client accounts by analysing and managing their campaign strategy.
- Improve the advertisers' individual ad and campaign performance.
- Build relevant, researched keyword lists and groupings and create/edit text for client advertising campaigns.
- Upsell other products.
- Respond to client inquiries by email, phone and Chat with proven results. From October 2015 to Present (3 months) Google AdWords Online Specialist @ •Helps clients and firms (SMB and UMM) to implement Adwords package and ensures that meets internal business objectives.
• Evaluates customer’s campaigns and determines points of improvement based on the monthly budget, online goals and customer ambitions.
• Manage customer inquiries by phone, e-mail, and/or live chat and screensharing.
• Customer assistance in the development of plans for campaign optimization.
• Provide outstanding customer service technical & sales support to Google's advertisers & publishers.
• Collaborates with a range of multidisciplinary specialists across legal, policy, billing, risk, and technical management to ensure customer satisfaction.
• Collaborate with Specialists, Engineers, and Product team members on new feature development.
• Implement creative ways to improve our client relationships and increase revenue by up-selling and promoting other Google products.
• Provides support for Google Analytics, Google Merchant, Google AdWords Express.
• Provide strategic advice and help solve technical issues by working closely in a consultative role with key clients.
. Google Analytics troubleshooting and conversion optimization through goals
• Ensures issues are identified, tracked, reported on and resolved in a timely manner.
• Maintains the necessary knowledge required to proactively resolve issues and sources knowledge as required. From November 2014 to Present (1 year 2 months) Lufthansa InTouch @ -Overall responsibility for M&M customers (a Lufthansa product considered the largest traveller loyalty program in Europe).
-My main duties require receiving inbound calls from our international customers and provide them with excellent customer service, answering their questions and dealing with requests.
- Mine is a multidisciplinary role which gives a broad exposure also to other Lufthansa related products and partners. In addition I also make reservations, update travel itineraries and solve technical and web related issues.
- Taking enquiries from and also providing help and advice to customers using the company’s products or services. Aiming to build long term relationship with customer.
-My main goal is to ensure my individual performances and results are reached at the end of the month while taking into account and supporting team goals.
-Work closely with the Team leader to improve processes and efficiently contributing to the work atmosphere within my team.
- Our company is a fast pace working environment which requires flexibility and adaptability to quick changes; I always try to work closely with my colleagues to ensure that these changes are implemented smoothly. From January 2013 to November 2014 (1 year 11 months) Clerk @ Clerk in the students office in my hometown university.
My Task was to organize and record students exams in the software and in the archive.
I left this job when i got my degree. It was a scholarship From 2009 to 2012 (3 years) L'Aquila Area, Italy
Marketing, Advertising, PR, Sales Management, Customer Behaviour @ C.M.I. From 2013 to 2014 Erasmus student, International Business @ University of kajaani From 2011 to 2012 Bachelor's degree, Economy and business adiministration, 100/110 @ Università degli Studi dell' Aquila From 2009 to 2012 Francesco Marchi is skilled in: Sales, Online Advertising, Google Analytics, Marketing, Google Adwords, Advertising, Data Analysis, Goal Oriented, Project Planning, Teamwork, English, Microsoft Office, Intercultural Communication, Statistics, Research
Looking for a different
Get an email address for anyone on LinkedIn with the ContactOut Chrome extension