Vice President Joint Ventures - Terra Lycos @ Telefónica
Senior Executive with 26 years of professional experience in managerial positions as General Manager, Sales Manager, and Marketing and Business Development in international organizations. Proactive, responsible and tenacious person, focused on the achievement of results in high demanding environments, providing strong capabilities for effective communication, negotiation, leadership, and change management, with a successful record of significant transformations
Senior Executive with 26 years of professional experience in managerial positions as General Manager, Sales Manager, and Marketing and Business Development in international organizations. Proactive, responsible and tenacious person, focused on the achievement of results in high demanding environments, providing strong capabilities for effective communication, negotiation, leadership, and change management, with a successful record of significant transformations in the organizations.
I have been developing my professional career with leading companies in their businesses, such as
· Unilever, FMCG
· Terra-Lycos (Telefonica), Internet
· Telepizza, Retail and Digital Business
In all of them I have been holding senior management positions with proven success and recognition for my decision making, team motivation and customer orientation.
Director General, COO Europe, CMO Group @ Telepizza is a pizza delivery restaurant chain that operates in Spain, Portugal, Poland, Russia and over 8 countries in LATAM. Expanding in other geographies as Africa and the Middle east.
It belongs to different private equity firms: Carbal, Permira, KKR.
Telepizza operates 1.300 restaurants with over 23.000 employees reaching 500 MM€ turnover.
Europe accounts for 75% on total group with 850 restaurants and chain sales of 380 MM€.
At group level Telepizza sales its products to 35 million consumers troughtout the 15 different countries where it operates. From 2005 to Present (10 years) Madrid Area, SpainVice President Joint Ventures - Terra Lycos @ Terra Networks, S.A. is a Spanish Internet multinational company with headquarters in Spain and Brazil. Part of Telefónica Group, Terra operates as a web portal and/or an internet access provider in the U.S., Spain, and 16 Latin American countries.
Responsible at corporate level for the development and set up of strategic alliances with the following groups:
BBVA, Ford Motor Co, Finanzia, El Corte Inglés, Homestore, Metrovacesa, Telepizza, ANOC, MPIB.
Responsible for the development, analysis and approval of business models and business plans for Spain and Latin America. Negotiation and set up of joint ventures through shareholder’s agreements. Negotiation and acquisition of companies. Active role in the day to day business through the Steering Committees.
Member of the Board of Directors of the following Joint Ventures:
Azeler Automoción S.A. President - Automotive Industry (Terra Lycos, BBVA and Finanzia)Atrea Inmobiliaria S.A. VP. – Real Estate (Terra Lycos, BBVA and Metrovacesa)
Autopista Online, Co-President – Editorial on-line (Terra Lycos, MPI editorial group)
ATH , VP. –“1 hour” distribution of convenience products sold by phone and internet (Terra and Telepizza) From 2000 to 2003 (3 years) Sales Director @ Unilever is a British–Dutch multinational consumer goods company co-headquartered in Rotterdam and London. Its products include food, beverages, cleaning agents and personal care products.
11 years of career development in the marketing and sales areas. Based in Madrid and Hamburg.. Member of the spanish board and member of several international commitees
Among other positions:
SALES DIRECTOR, MADRID
• Reporting to the CEO and leading a team of 148 people.
• Definition and development, as board member, of the company’s strategy, its business planning and implementation, developing plans and objectives, evaluating tasks and results and identifying new opportunities.
• Responsible for the development of the medium and long term sales strategy, definition of customer’s and company objectives, management of the trade marketing team, leading, motivating and control of the sales field team. Development of Efficient Consumer Response projects in the Demand and Supply side. Sales administration, SAP implementation, logistic policies for customers and representation of the company in external forums. Global project management, design and management of business processes.
EUROPEAN INNOVATION MANAGER -(GERMANY)
• Reporting to the European Category Director. Innovation Budget: € 15 MM, European Turnover: € 220 MM.
• Definition of the medium and long term innovation plans for the brands portfolio (Dove, Lux, Sunlight, Rexona, Lever 2000, Lifebuoy) in the personal care markets. Identification and development of new products, market opportunities and segments through consumer and market trend analysis. Development of the mix of the product, design, packaging, formula, advertising campaign, pricing. Launch of new products in the 13 countries that forms Lever Europe.
• Co-ordination of global projects in all areas, R+D, manufacturing, logistics, marketing (design, pricing, advertising, market research) as the launch of Dove Facial Care Range entering the Facial Market. From 1989 to 2001 (12 years)
Licentiate degree, Economic & Business Sciences @ Universidad de Deusto From 1984 to 1989 Fernando Frauca is skilled in: FMCG, Marketing Strategy, Marketing Management, Business Strategy, Change Management, Business Planning, Market Research, Strategy, Management, Marketing, Marketing Communications, Advertising, Market Analysis, Team Management, Digital Marketing
Looking for a different
Get an email address for anyone on LinkedIn with the ContactOut Chrome extension