Head of Marketing Analytics @ Digital Performance GmbH
Marketing Analytics Lead @ LOVOO
Analytics Manager @ iflix
BSc (Honors), Economics @
Lahore University of Management Sciences
Results-oriented analytics and insights professional with agency and in-house experience of over 5 years. Hands on at analyzing and interpreting consumer, competitor and market data across the marketing spectrum on consumer and retail segments and product categories. Passionate about providing high quality analysis and have an advanced understanding of the complex profile of consumers and retail landscapes
Results-oriented analytics and insights professional with agency and in-house experience of over 5 years. Hands on at analyzing and interpreting consumer, competitor and market data across the marketing spectrum on consumer and retail segments and product categories. Passionate about providing high quality analysis and have an advanced understanding of the complex profile of consumers and retail landscapes and of how businesses can tap directly into markets to improve their performance.
Core competencies include:
— Marketing & Customer Analytics
— Big Data Analytics
— Customer & Business Insights
— Market Segmentation
— Competitor Analysis
— Consumer & Industry Trends
— Market & Business Intelligence
— Quantitative Research & Analysis
— Retail Audit
— Client Servicing
— Performance Reporting
— Market Research
— Data Collection
Business Insights & Analytics Manager @ - Build performance reporting strategy and structures for customer analytics to understand the growing consumer base, churn rates, subscription metrics, customer acquisition and retention, conversion rates, and the effects of vouchers and promotions on new customer acquisition and retention,
- Develop content analytics structures to automate and report on new content acquisition and publication metrics and draw correlations between published content and viewed content
- Support content strategy by evaluating unique client viewing behavior per genre, distributor and region, and understand correlation between published content and customer behavior
- Support marketing strategy by evaluating customer behavior on site after sign-up to identify customer segments that should be sent different EDMs and promotions to improve acquisition and conversion
- Contribute to overall regional analytics and insights strategy for the company From July 2015 to Present (4 months) Kuala Lumpur, MalaysiaRegional Analytics & Marketing Intelligence Analyst, Southeast Asia @ Responsible for the overall insights and performance reporting to improve the company's competitive positioning in the SEA region.
- Develop dashboards, KPI scorecards and analytical reports with key management metrics using web analytics and internal data sources to generate insights that support the strategic, operational and financial goals of Lazada and Lamido.
- Manage regional sales analytics and insights reporting to evaluate the size of the customer base and generate key insights including customer evolution and loyalty, customer segmentation, revenue and category performance, repurchase, and overall comparison of each region’s performance against benchmarks.
- Create marketing analytics and performance reporting across multiple channels including social media, email, paid media, and websites to determine trends and make actionable recommendations for strategic planning, advertising, sales and budgeting.
- Leverage analytical tools like SQL, R Studio and Power Pivot to automate processes for optimal and time effective reporting.
- Develop regional performance reporting techniques and tools, and define data set specifications to foster the marketing intelligence practice.
- Proactively review marketing intelligence information and analyze, synthesize and interpret findings to identify threats and develop solutions to business problems, and identify opportunities to guide market strategy in order to enhance business performance.
- Regional consumer insights studies to understand market segmentation and sizing, brand perceptions, customer behaviour and market share, and generate pricing and assortment insights
- Business Analytics and Big Data Analytics to guide operational and strategic direction
- Marketing Analytics to improve Return on Marketing Investment
- Campaign Analytics to measure and optimize performance of digital campaigns From April 2014 to July 2015 (1 year 4 months) Kuala Lumpur, MalaysiaAdvisory Consultant - Market Research & Content Development @ Analyzed emerging industry trends across the APAC, Middle East and African regions and highlighted key topics of interest for training programmes and consultancy solutions that would address emerging business concerns for organizations across the regions and help them improve their operational and financial performance.
- Conducted primary and secondary market research to analyze consumer responses and develop core focus areas of topics of interest for training and development programmes.
- Collating consumer responses through carefully formulated questionnaires and discussion topics to analyze key issues among organizations for the development of training programmes.
- Analyzed key industry trends through secondary research and assess viability of programmes based on this research through phone interviews with potential customers.
- Created editorially powerful programmes across a range of topics and industries based on research findings.
- Built relationships with new trainers and liaise with existing trainers and consultants from the stage of programme development till the delivery of the training programme.
- Developed budgets and deciding on programme price depending on consumer feedback.
- Worked closely with Marketing, Operations and Sales teams to deliver effective training programmes across the regions. From July 2013 to March 2014 (9 months) Kuala Lumpur, MalaysiaIn-Country Market Analyst @ Hired as a freelance In-Country Market Analyst for Pakistan to prepare comprehensive market reports on Consumer Healthcare, Packaged Foods, and Home Care, Tissue and Hygiene in Pakistan.
Developed comprehensive market reports on 3 consumer markets, comprising of a total of 50 product categories.
Commended on the quality and depth of primary and secondary research, data validation, analysis, and written reports pertaining to assigned consumer markets.
Actively developed close contact with industry players through trade interviews and subsequent follow-up.
Actively contacted companies and trade associations to enhance qualitative and quantitative information available in the public domain.
Organized face-to-face interviews with important industry contacts combined with effective presentations for data validation.
Identified key retail channels and conducted field surveys of different retail channels to gather information about pricing and packaging pertaining to different consumer markets.
Identified emerging product categories and changing consumer behaviors through data collection and trade interviews. From November 2011 to October 2012 (1 year) PakistanResearch Executive - Retail Measurement Services @ Worked as a full-time Research Executive in the Retail Measurement Services Department on the Tetra Pak Pakistan, Nestle, Asian Food Industries, and Qarshi Industries accounts.
Handled a portfolio of 10 FMCG categories – Juices, Nectars & Still Drinks; Cream; Liquid Dairy Products (UHT Milk, Tea Creamers, Favored Milk, High Calcium Low Fat Milk; Pasteurized Milk); Biscuits; Confectionery; Beverages, and Joshanda (Herbal Medicinal Drink).
Developed iSights and performance presentations and excel reports for five categories on monthly basis and 2 categories on bi-monthly basis.
Developed issue based presentations addressing areas for concern in terms of market share, competitive landscape and trade support for Tetra Pak.
Worked with team from client briefing to final stage of results’ presentation.
Provided comprehensive analytical support to clients to ensure client satisfaction and positive business results via objective setting value tracking – OSTV.
Worked with assigned clients to achieve optimal personal revenue goals through maximized product sales and servicing.
Prepared presentations aimed at adding value to clients’ understanding.
Established excellent rapport with team members, fellow colleagues, clients, and management. From December 2010 to November 2011 (1 year) Lahore, PakistanRisk Analyst @ Hired as Risk Analyst in the Operational Risk Management Division for maintenance and analysis of operational risk across the core and support functions of the bank.
Coordinated with PricewaterhouseCoopers (PwC) consultants for operational risk profiling and updating Operational Risk Management Framework to comply with Basel II Guidelines.
Reviewed Outsourcing and Insuring Policies and Business Continuity Plans together with Ernst & Young consultants for improvements.
Evaluated processes and procedures of different core and support groups to minimize operational risk, including the Credit Administration Department. From June 2009 to November 2010 (1 year 6 months) Lahore, PakistanResearch Associate @ Research investigations in the area of Microfinance. Contribute to writing papers and summarizing research findings for publication. Collect and consolidate primary data as well as empirical research. Monitor, analyze and evaluate research findings. Assist in organizing training workshops. Also assisted in the finance department with financial reporting. From January 2009 to June 2009 (6 months) Lahore, Pakistan
Master of Business Administration (MBA), Strategic Marketing @ University of Southern Queensland From 2012 to 2014 BSc (Honors), Economics @ Lahore University of Management Sciences From 2004 to 2008 A Levels @ University College Lahore From 2001 to 2003 Faria Chughtai is skilled in: Market Research, Data Analysis, Microsoft Office, SPSS, Competitive Analysis, Stata, Analysis, Retail Audit, FMCG, Market Analysis, CRM, Marketing Research, Team Management, Retail, Management, Data Presentation, MS Office Suite, Consumer Behaviour, Qualitative Research, Business Intelligence, Finance, Relationship Management, Marketing, Project Management, Customer Insight, Program Development, Professional..., Segmentation, Risk Management, Quantitative Research, Market Intelligence, Report Writing, Competitive Intelligence, Budgets, Marketing Strategy, Strategic Planning, Business Insights, SQL, Primary Research, Business Analysis, Strategy, Analytics, Business Strategy, Consulting, Research, Presentations, Financial Analysis, Marketing Communications, Management Consulting, Web Analytics
Looking for a different
Get an email address for anyone on LinkedIn with the ContactOut Chrome extension