Digital asset and content management expert with extensive experience and a proven ability to design, develop and implement innovative graphic, video, content and data management solutions for major clients. Leads project teams, working with customers, colleagues, staff, consultants and other key stakeholders to deliver solutions on time and within budget. Serves as digital asset management and content
Digital asset and content management expert with extensive experience and a proven ability to design, develop and implement innovative graphic, video, content and data management solutions for major clients. Leads project teams, working with customers, colleagues, staff, consultants and other key stakeholders to deliver solutions on time and within budget. Serves as digital asset management and content management system subject matter expert to internal and external teams.
18+ years experience and specialties: Digital Asset Management (DAM) • Enterprise Content Management Solutions • Workflow Architecture • SDLC • Application Development • Project Management • Cross-Functional Teams • Digital Security • User Training • ITIL • Rich Media Management • Data Repositories • Team Building • Taxonomy • Metadata Structures • Keyword Libraries • Multi-Location Archiving Solutions • Vendor Management • Digital Product Development • Video Production Solutions • Social Media Platforms • Digital Experience Programs • Preservation • Collaboration Tools • Thought Leadership
Senior Manager DAM/ECM @ From October 2014 to Present (1 year 3 months) Director of Digital Asset Management (DAM) & Enterprise Content (ECM) @ Hasbro is a branded play company dedicated to fulfilling the fundamental need for play for children through the creative expression of the Company’s world class brand portfolio that includes Transformers, Monopoly, Play-Doh, My Little Pony, Magic: The Gathering, Nerf and Littlest Pet Shop.
Develop the global strategy and lead implementation of a CEM suite which includes Digital Asset Management, Enterprise Content Management, Large File Transfer Solutions, 3D Design Applications, Video Production Asset Management, Digital Rights Management, Web Experience Portals, Workflow and Information Discovery.
• Design a comprehensive EIM strategy and program by securing support, funding and licensing, leading governance and change management groups and implementing complex software suites to meet the content production and distribution demands globally.
• Enable Global Brand Organization to produce, curate and distribute critical content, marketing toolkits, videos, product demos and photography to regional markets, licensees, retailers and third parties for advertising, media, social and monetization efforts.
• Deliver comprehensive analysis and content strategy recommendations for key stakeholder such as Global Marketing, Television Studios, Online Sales & Retail, Digital Marketing, Product Design & Development, Licensing & Publishing, Creative & Package Design, and Engineering. From June 2011 to July 2014 (3 years 2 months) Digital Project Manager @ Digital Project Manager with the Office of Digital Assets & Infrastructure (ODAI), which, in collaboration with the Yale community built and refined the Yale Digital Commons.
The Yale Digital Commons (YDC) is a collaborative framework for developing services to support the lifecycle management and use of Yale’s digital assets. Current services include Digital Asset Management, Persistent Linking, Cross Collection Discovery, Digital Preservation and Yale Institutional Repository project. From June 2010 to June 2011 (1 year 1 month) Consultant @ Consultant and Project Manager for DAM solution, overseeing development team and vendors as well as managing client relationships. Identify content strategy, outlining best practices and defining processes for digital preservation, cataloging, monetizing and licensing the organization’s significant archive of photographs, film stills, vintage posters, film and awards show material. From 2005 to July 2010 (5 years) Director, Digital Asset Management (DAM) @ Director of Digital Asset Management: Design and deploy hosted digital asset management (DAM) architecture for Fortune 500 companies, using QTS-hosted systems to manage graphic and video assets. Analyze workflow and business requirements and design secure repositories that provide convenient access to vital content. Lead media management projects, aligning the efforts of developers, vendors and consultants. Train sales, engineering and help center staff and oversee customer training programs.
• Delivered cutting-edge DAM strategies and tools to global customers, providing the means to efficiently manage and access key digital resources.
• Functioned as DAM thought leader, providing expertise and best practice principles on application design projects and serving on corporate change advisory and technology steering boards.
• Spearheaded multiple project implementations, forging productive relationships with clients and consultants and ensuring deliverables were deployed on time and within budget. From 2005 to 2009 (4 years) Digital Workflow Manager @ Digital Workflow Manager: Created and deployed a comprehensive DAM and content management solution (CMS), including branded web portals with tools for online soft-proofing, file delivery and asset library functions. Managed major projects internally and externally. Developed workflow architecture to manage pre-press (including pre-flight automation), nomenclature standardization and asset handling from database to distribution. Built and deployed client collaboration workflows and PDF standards. Managed vendor relationships. Provided user training and career development opportunities. Played key role in development of CMS, IT and security strategy.
• Significantly enhanced organizational capabilities and streamlined mission-critical workflows with innovative media management and collaboration tools.
• Successfully managed large-scale, offsite archiving project for BMG Entertainment, directing staff and allocating resources to deploy new archiving tools.
• Developed archiving strategy to capture and coordinate incoming, ongoing and completed digital assets generated by numerous pre-press facilities.
• Worked closely with senior leaders as well as IT and security personnel to develop network solutions, archiving and emerging technology strategies. From 2001 to 2005 (4 years) E-Commerce Graphics Project Manager @ Supported large-scale e-commerce projects. Led project meetings, aligning efforts of staff, 3rd parties and partners to meet challenging deadlines. Created and deployed PDF standards and documented procedures for graphic file treatment. Developed archiving structure for special project content and graphics. Trained Sony and other record company production artists. Outlined conversion process to handle digital files and formats. Built metadata repositories. Managed vendor relationships and provided scanning and graphic file support. Designed and developed a web-based GUI for asset management software. From 1998 to 2000 (2 years) Digital Studio Manager @ Supported & developed workflow architecture for digital asset management for syndication and sale of press photography and other image assets, developing processes to enable digitizing and delivery of images from photographers worldwide. Managed budgets and authorizations for equipment, software and staff. Trained clients, photographers and staff and provided technical support. Developed searchable database, catalog system and back-up processes. From 1995 to 1998 (3 years)
Looking for a different
Get an email address for anyone on LinkedIn with the ContactOut Chrome extension