Information Risk Management @ JPMorgan Chase & Co.
AVP - IT Auditor @ GE Capital
Sr. IT Auditor @ Protiviti
Bachelor's degree, Computer Engineering @
CUNY New York City College of Technology
AVP - IT Auditor @ From October 2014 to Present (1 year 1 month) Norwalk, CTSr. IT Auditor @ Sarbanes-Oxley Audit - Performed Sarbanes Oxley 404 audit services for a variety of clients on application and IT general control reviews. Reviewed and documented various controls in the areas of SDLC, Security Administration and Change Management as well
AVP - IT Auditor @ From October 2014 to Present (1 year 1 month) Norwalk, CTSr. IT Auditor @ Sarbanes-Oxley Audit - Performed Sarbanes Oxley 404 audit services for a variety of clients on application and IT general control reviews. Reviewed and documented various controls in the areas of SDLC, Security Administration and Change Management as well as various other applications controls (Windows, UNIX, LINUX, Mainframe). Leveraged inquiries from various client meetings into process mapping documentation using Visio. Created and updated Risk and Control Matrices (RCMs) ensuring they reflected the current environment.
Business Continuity Management (BCM) - Populating Business Impact Analysis (BIAs), Business Continuity Plans (BCPs) and Disaster Recovery Plans (DRPs). Performed gap analysis on BIAs, BCPs and DRPs against a checklist of all the Business Continuity Management (BCM) elements. Additionally, created a survey to measure BCM effectiveness post Hurricane Sandy (disaster scenario) to help identify areas of BCM program improvement. Also communicated between business and IT functions to align business processes and recovery time metrics set by the business to confirm they can be supported by IT.
ServiceNow Implementation - Performed user acceptance testing (UAT) on ServiceNow ticket system for a global insurance company. Tested the workflow for ServiceNow and to make sure that the workflows are properly in place before it goes into production. Served as end-user liaison to the project management and the IT team. Created user guide on how to add/modify/delete user roles for applications. Also able to troubleshoot issues/bugs in a process workflow in order for any improvements and system enhancements. From July 2012 to October 2014 (2 years 4 months) New York City AreaApplication/IT Security Analyst @ - Respond to technical issues that come in via phone, e-mail, fax and ticketing system(EZTICKET)
- Prioritize, research, and resolve a variety of technical issues
- Coordinate with builders/users and maintain follow-up on a numerous tasks simultaneously
- Advised management on compliance issues, exposure and measures to be taken to meet HIPPA privacy and security rules
- Unix Server to import end-user accounts
- Data Courier Users (NON-PRD/PRD) environments
- Maintain Application Security policy
- Manage security access with users template duplication or alteration
- Create/reset accounts for users in health care Application (EPIC)
- EPIC Go-Live project for Flushing Hospital
- Consult with builders in terms of templates that needs to assign to end users From July 2011 to July 2012 (1 year 1 month) JamaicaSr. Network Consultant @ - Analyzed, logged, and tracked complex software and hardware matters of significance pertaining to networking connectivity issues, printer, server, and application to meet business needs
- Documented infrastructure design for various clients using Visio.
- Managed system development, implementation and all upgrade projects
- Supported Outlook (end-users/ create & backup PST’s)
- Managed all corporate Anti-Virus and Spam filtering solutions
- Developed and documented IT policies and procedures
- Users training with installation, configuration, and ongoing usability of desktop computers
- Managed users, groups and accounts in Win Server 2003 & 2008 as well as managed and shared printers on a file serve/user permissions
- Performed system upgrades as well as testing and deployment of functional and security patches
- Configured handheld devices via Blackberry Enterprise Server/ IMAP for Emails (iPhone/Android/BB) From June 2008 to July 2011 (3 years 2 months) Greater New York City Area
Master's degree, Financial Engineering, 3.5 @ Stevens Institute of Technology From 2010 to 2013 Bachelor's degree, Computer Engineering, 3.3 @ CUNY New York City College of Technology From 2004 to 2008 Fahad MFE is skilled in: Disaster Recovery, Windows Server, Active Directory, Computer Hardware, Servers, Microsoft Excel, Visio, Business Continuity..., Troubleshooting, Consulting, IT Audit, Sarbanes-Oxley, IT Controls, C++, Matlab, Labview, Operating Systems, Windows 7, Virtualization, Hardware, VMware, Outlook, Vlookup, Active Directory..., Microsoft SQL Server, Blackberry Enterprise..., Financial Analysis, IT Risk Management, MS Excel Pivot Tables, Ghost Imaging, Patch Panels, Symantec Antivirus, Postini, Epic Systems, LogMeIn, TeamViewer, PeopleSoft, DocuMatrix, Mac, Autotask, Quantitative Finance, Financial Reporting, Finance, Internal Controls, Internal Audit, Information Technology, Security, Information Security, Linux, Sarbanes-Oxley Act
Looking for a different
Get an email address for anyone on LinkedIn with the ContactOut Chrome extension