Advanced exposure in steering IT operations and different projects across varied industries. Proven knowledge in executing end to end project management / Presales activities entailing cost estimation, planning, reporting, risk, budgeting, schedule & quality management. Adept in client interaction, gathering business requirements, conducting business case analysis and proposing customized solutions, to transform complex and creative ideas into
Advanced exposure in steering IT operations and different projects across varied industries. Proven knowledge in executing end to end project management / Presales activities entailing cost estimation, planning, reporting, risk, budgeting, schedule & quality management. Adept in client interaction, gathering business requirements, conducting business case analysis and proposing customized solutions, to transform complex and creative ideas into reality.
Senior Project Manager @ • Key Profile: Project management; Managing projects from $1M – $10M, banking system implementation; budgeting; contract management T&M & FP; integration with various back office systems; gateways; VISA SMS; MasterCard MDC; CUP; Way4, Flexcube, T24, client relationship management; technical consultancy.
• Strong commercial insight – ability to understand, evaluate and articulate key business advantages of CR2 products and services to potential customer.
• Project scoping, launching, planning, budgeting, scheduling resources, risk assessment, communication, mitigation and escalation.
• Account management, Sales, always focused on customer satisfaction, revenue & PnL.
• Delivering demonstrations including presentations of systems and POC (Proof of Concept).
• Managing different projects across the world and acting as a single point of contact for the customers.
• Providing technical consultancy to the Account Managers.
• Heading steering committee meetings, providing project progress weekly updates to all stakeholders
• Sales Activities answering Beds and RFPs, account management, customer relationship, Sales pipe line
• Gathering business requirements, gab analysis, conducting case study and business case analysis.
• Creating and maintaining Professional Services Orders Fixed Price and Time & Material.
• Acquiring and issuing Card Payment technologies Master Card, VISA, CUP, JCP EMV & Magstripe Certification.
• Back Office systems T24 Temenos, Way4, FLEXCUBE, PentaBank & Colvir.
• Handling integration with Different Gateways & Switches like Jonet, S2M, Way4, SNS, JONET, SMS, MDC & MEPS.
• Managing project implementation Internet Banking XHTML, Portals & AngularJS platforms
• Mobile Apps.
• Delivering ATM, kiosks, payment processing technologies & POS solutions.
• VMT, P2P money transfers, KYC, AML and maintaining PCI DSS compliancy. From August 2010 to Present (5 years 3 months) AmmanPresales Manager @ Key Profile: Costing, Planning, organizing & budgeting; functional management; product promotions; solutions delivery; client relationship management; people management
• Sales activities, RFPs, account management, customer relationship, Sales pipe line, sales target
• Managed the pre-sales department a team of 6 engineers
• Developed Enterprise technical pre-sales strategic, medium and short term plans.
• Translated Enterprise technical pre-sales plans into KPIs and monitored KPIs.
• Evaluated costs and technical impacts (SLA), related services and enhanced profitability.
• Negotiated with potential clients and developed unique solutions to complex business situations.
• Managed design of the solutions’ assembling offers and aggregated costs of the solution.
• Provided technical documentation, presentations on various telecom solutions.
• Prepared proposals for tenders, deployed & upgraded solution with the implementation teams.
• Wining back customers from competitors by providing Data, Mobile and Fixed comprehensive & competitive solutions.
• Interviewed & recruited skilled resources, trained direct reports and ensured individual development.
• Delivered technical briefings to the sales team and provided technical support. From January 2007 to August 2010 (3 years 8 months) Professional Services Head @ Key Profile: Professional Services, IT operations/branch operations management; project management; business need analysis & strategic planning; budgeting; PnL management; recruitment, training & development
• Jordan Branch Manager, head of professional services
Purchased equipment for operations of the technical services department.
• Interfaced with external consultants for assistance in large IT projects.
• Analyzed project startup plan and created a schematic layout in view of key quantifiable parameters.
• Estimated project start-up budget & monitored costs including operational and maintenance costs.
• Reviewed and tracked project plan, work scope, sub-contracting requirement, profitability & scheduling.
• Devised section budgets and initiated cost reduction measures to maintain compliance with the budget.
• Recommended contingency provisions in the project P&L.
• Worked directly with DNRD – Directorate of Residency and Foreign Affairs Dubai, PSD – Jordan Police Directorate, GID – Jordan General Indulgency Directorate, Civil Aviation, on project execution, implementation, regulations, reporting, updating & budgeting. From September 2003 to January 2007 (3 years 5 months) Technical Support Head @ Key Profile: Procedures development & implementation; helpdesk operations management; networking and security administration systems management; reporting
• Established and implemented data back-up & system housekeeping procedures and controlled system access and security.
• Incepted blueprint for networking and security administration systems.
• Analyzed, assessed and drafted technical reports on the operation of systems. From December 2001 to September 2003 (1 year 10 months) Computer & Network Engineer @ Key Profile: Preparation of technical proposals; pre-sales; equipment maintenance; service delivery; training
• Drafted maintenance contracts and prepared plans for new sites implementation (Software, Network, Servers, Switches PC, etc.) to align performance of the team for attaining business objectives.
• Account management, sales, acquiring new customers
• Maintained Computers, Printers, Scanners, Switches, Routers, Firewalls and other Peripherals.
• Installed and configured Routers, Firewall, ATM, sites with Microsoft Exchange Servers and ISA.
• Delivered timely & quality service and attained customer satisfaction. From June 1999 to December 2001 (2 years 7 months)
BSc, Computer Engineering & Networks @ Harkivs'kij Deržavnij Tehnicnij Universitet Radioelectroniki From 1993 to 1999 Tawjihi, Scientific @ Al Shamleh High School From 1992 to 1993 Fadi Khader is skilled in: Project Management, Pre-sales, Telecommunications, IT Management, Team Leadership, Business Analysis, Security, Integration, Solution Architecture, Solution Selling, ERP, PMP, IT Operations, Banking, VISA & MasterCard, ITIL, Networking, Requirements Analysis, Software Project..., Analysis, Software Development, Team Management, Strategy, Project Planning, Management, Leadership, Windows Server, Databases, SQL, Mobile Devices, Enterprise Software, IT Service Management, Vendor Management, IT Strategy, Business Intelligence, Business Process
Looking for a different
Get an email address for anyone on LinkedIn with the ContactOut Chrome extension