Vice President, Sales - Central and West Coast @ PadSquad
Vice President - Central Region Sales @ SITO Mobile Ltd.
Sr. Director of Sales, Central @ Opera Mediaworks
Half Hollow Hills High School West
Executive level sales and operations leader with 15 years experience in digital, mobile, video, and custom media. Passionate about building motivated, highly successful sales and operations teams. Proven ability to inspire, create “out of the box,” integrated, cross-channel marketing strategies that drive revenue, as well as utilize analytics and consumer insights to create focused, relevant and effective
Executive level sales and operations leader with 15 years experience in digital, mobile, video, and custom media. Passionate about building motivated, highly successful sales and operations teams. Proven ability to inspire, create “out of the box,” integrated, cross-channel marketing strategies that drive revenue, as well as utilize analytics and consumer insights to create focused, relevant and effective communication streams.
Specialties: * Early/Mid Stage Team Development, training and build out
* Preparing and implementing go-to market strategies for sales teams
* Consultation, development and delivery of custom and complex solutions for brands
* Web, Mobile, Video, SaaS
* Strategic Partnership development and management
* Brand Advertising Sales team management
* eCommerce expertise- Platform dev and revenue management (ROI)
Vice President - Central Region Sales @ In an increasingly crowded space that is "Location Based Mobile Targeting", Sito is a stand out player.
Sito's capabilities include; Delivering ads based on users’ real-time location (Proximity Targeting), deriving an understanding of a user, based on analyzing that specific user’s location history (Location-based Audiences), analysis of geo-behavioral patterns and walk-in verification enabling brands to tie ROI to their media spend. From October 2015 to Present (3 months) Greater Chicago AreaSr. Director of Sales, Central @ From January 2015 to October 2015 (10 months) Sr. Director of Brand Media @ Resonate’s Insight Driven Media gives marketers the unprecedented ability to deliver online advertising campaigns based on consumers' values, beliefs and attitudes, the "WHY" that defines what they do.
Marketers invest in understanding their consumers. They want to know more than demographics, purchase intent or online behavior. Understanding means knowing why a consumer purchases a product or chooses to click on a site. It requires understanding the consumer values that deepen convictions and change minds.
Resonate’s proven proprietary research asks why consumers make the choices they make and determines what values, beliefs and attitudes drive these decisions. Resonate delivers valuable audience insights by marrying its own primary survey research with data about behavior and preferences to provide a complete and actionable profile of a brand’s consumer.
Insight Driven Media translates those insights into a values-based online media campaigns.
We give brands a new, powerful tool: the ability to draw a straight line between strategy and audience connecting to consumers emotions more effectively than any company has ever done. From November 2011 to January 2015 (3 years 3 months) VP Media Sales- Central Region @ First hire in region for Demand Media. Responsible for evangelizing the individual DM's brands and suite of solututions for brand advertisers. Focus properties were eHow, Livestrong, Cracked.com, Trails.com and Golflink.
I was responsible for hiring and managing a team while working on major accounts in region targeting both corporate and agency planners and buyers.
1) Coach/Player role- Built team and office in region
2) Personally opened accounts such as GM, Mars, Whirlpool, Walgreens, HP, Intel, H&R Block, Kaiser Permanente, RadioShack, Kellogg, Monroe, Dremel (Bosch) and many others.
3) Solutions included- Web, Social Web, Mobile device targeting,Video, and custom solutions.
4) Top seller in country for most of my tenure
5) Team met and exceeded quota consistently From February 2009 to March 2011 (2 years 2 months) Greater Chicago AreaEVP @ Oversee all aspects of advertising on Zacks.com and other Zacks properties as well as 200 plus partner network. We sell and represent, online inventory, email lists, direct mail lists, newsletter sponsorships and Co-Registration (lead generation). We have recently taken our in depth expertise focusing on the financial vertical and moved outside to other verticals expanding our client base and partnership potential exponentially. We changed the group name from the InvestorReach Ad Network to VerticalReach Media to reflect the change. From September 2004 to January 2009 (4 years 5 months) Senior Manager @ Senior Manager. Responsible for targeting C-Level executives at $1 billion and higher companies. Focus was on Critical technology offerings. Position level billed out at $500 per hour once on a project. Extremely high level sales role. Once I had identified an opportunity, I'd put together a team of subject matter experts and take the lead role in getting proposals complete and presenting to the client. From December 2000 to December 2001 (1 year 1 month) Executive Vice Pesident, Content @ Responsible for the team and direct sale's of Zacks' Research (content) to over 500 websites. Managed a team of 20 plus sales reps. From January 1998 to November 2000 (2 years 11 months) Vice President, Sales and Marketing @ Lead a division of 25+ individuals driving revenue upwards of 25 million per year. From January 1996 to December 1997 (2 years)
State University of New York at AlbanyHalf Hollow Hills High School West Evan Rullman is skilled in: Mobile, SaaS, Video, Online Advertising, Start-ups, Team Building, Team Management, Team Leadership, Customer Acquisition, Mobile Devices, Digital Media, Strategic Partnerships, Fortune 500 Account Management, SEM, Lead Generation
Looking for a different
Get an email address for anyone on LinkedIn with the ContactOut Chrome extension