Vice President, Content and eCommerce @ NBCUniversal Media, LLC
Vice President of Product @ goop.com
Director of Product Management, Commerce Platform @ Ticketmaster
City University of New York-Brooklyn College
Online product development professional developing and implementing successful product strategies. Have worked in multiple capacities with e-commerce sites, top online media properties, and burgeoning online communities. Strongest skills include effective and efficient communication, deep understanding of online media, marketing, advertising, and web technologies, an analytical mind, and a passion for conceiving and implementing new ideas. Looking for
Online product development professional developing and implementing successful product strategies. Have worked in multiple capacities with e-commerce sites, top online media properties, and burgeoning online communities. Strongest skills include effective and efficient communication, deep understanding of online media, marketing, advertising, and web technologies, an analytical mind, and a passion for conceiving and implementing new ideas. Looking for the responsibility of leadership and the opportunity to bring a great idea to the next level.
Senior Product Manager @ From February 2015 to Present (11 months) Director, Product Management @ From October 2013 to February 2015 (1 year 5 months) Director, Product Management @ * Managed the transition of a new retail brand, TaDa.com, from a deal-a-day site to an innovative "flash sale marketplace".
* Drive the product strategy, roadmap, and development for Beso.com - a unique and fast growing shopping discovery/social commerce site - and the Shopzilla Publisher Program - a massive highly diverse CPC based affiliate program.
* Recently launched the Beso Rewards program, a new social commerce platform which allows power social media users to monetize their shopping oriented social media activity. Received extensive coverage and praise from the press including a feature by the New York Times and a segment on the CBS Morning News. From December 2010 to October 2013 (2 years 11 months) Head of Product @ * Managed the merger of the properties of two companies (Crispy Gamer Inc and GamerDNA Inc) into a single entity, transitioning to unified management systems for ad serving, site analytics, and site publishing.
* Provided support for the company's pivot from two companies managing singular web properties, to one company managing an extremely large and diverse gaming-oriented ad network.
* Drove the development of high-impact, high CPM, ad units that could easily be distributed across dozens of diverse sites within the ad network. Allowing the company to quickly scale their high-value inventory and land large contracts from major brands and retailers.
* GamerDNA Media is now one of the top 3 gaming oriented ad networks according to Comscore and recently saw a successful exit through an acquisition by Live Gamer Inc. From February 2010 to December 2010 (11 months) Head of Product @ * Lead the gradual development of an up and coming gaming media site (CrispyGamer.com) from a basic content site with under 500k monthly unique users to an upstart gaming authority that achieved a peak of 2 million unique users and dominated the Game of the Year debate for 2009.
* Spearheaded a massive site redesign that was implemented with scant resources (one front end and one back end engineer) in an amazingly short period of time (one month) and lead to exceptionally positive results (huge increases in user engagement, community involvement, and social media presence).
* CrispyGamer.com has since had its editorial presence drastically curtailed and the site has been transitioned on to an open source platform for low cost operation/maintenance. The site was folded into the gamerDNA Media Network with the acquistion of gamerDNA Inc in January of 2010. From August 2009 to January 2010 (6 months) Product Development Manager @ From October 2008 to July 2009 (10 months) Lead Traffic/Production Coordinator @ From July 2007 to September 2008 (1 year 3 months) Marketing Assistant @ From May 2005 to July 2007 (2 years 3 months) Customer Service/Purchasing @ From 2004 to 2005 (1 year)
Evan Moore is skilled in: Agile Project Management, Product Development, Product Management, Product Requirements, A/B testing, Google Analytics, PHP, Wordpress, Custom CMS Development, Data Analysis, Digital Media, New Media, Advertising, User Experience, Cross-functional Team Leadership
Looking for a different
Get an email address for anyone on LinkedIn with the ContactOut Chrome extension