Trained SAP Consultant, with pan-European experience. Sound technical background, database design and web development is complimented by good business functional knowledge in logistics. A Maths graduate who is able to quickly assimilate new skills and integrate effectively into different working environments, a supportive team player who is able to work independently within time and budget restraints when
Trained SAP Consultant, with pan-European experience. Sound technical background, database design and web development is complimented by good business functional knowledge in logistics. A Maths graduate who is able to quickly assimilate new skills and integrate effectively into different working environments, a supportive team player who is able to work independently within time and budget restraints when required.
Excellent language and communication skills aligned to a detailed customer-focused approach to resolving issues has led to more responsibility and good feedback from current role of providing support to users both in CIS and across Europe for a successful global companies (Severstal, PepsiCo and Mars LLC).
A conscientious and responsible individual who is passionate about achieving good results and delivering customer satisfaction.
Specialties: SAP MM, PP, PM modules, ABAP & customizing
IT Project manager @ Responsibilities included SAP business consulting, software development, supplying highly trained IT specialists, to assure financial growth and sustainability of the company, Also responsible for the recruitment, sales, trainings, and contractual agreements of company services for businesses and participants. Other responsibilities include community development, contract, budget, supervision, program management, and the development of B2B solutions, like CRM (Custom Resource Management) HR (Human Resources) and e-commerce.
Please visit our sites:
www.academproject.com From April 2013 to Present (2 years 9 months) Moscow, Russian FederationSAP MM Project Manager @ I take part in integration project (MM/PM/PP) in main plant of Severstal in Cherepovets. Also, take part in projects in Orel and Bolokovo. I was responsible
- for communication with our Logistics departments and resolving there issues using standard SAP functionality
- for integrating new projects with customize functionality if it is necessary for business. From October 2011 to May 2013 (1 year 8 months) Moscow, Russian FederationSAP MM/PP Consultant @ Participating in big PepsiCo TROYKA SAP Implementation project in PepsiCo Bottle Group, Frito-Lay and Lebedyansky JSC companies
• Integration\acceptance tests
• Participating in workshops with end-users
• Providing End-user education
• Change Requests realizations
• Preparation of functional and technical documentation
• Customizing (Organizational structure, MM, PP modules) From October 2010 to October 2011 (1 year 1 month) SAP MM/Retail Consultant @ Implement Forecast functionality.
- Preparation of business processes diagrams and conceptual designs
- Preparation of technical specification
- Customizing From July 2010 to October 2010 (4 months) Novosibirsk Region, Russian FederationSAP Business Application Support Analyst @ Key responsibilities:
• Design business processes and transforming requirements into SAP ERP system
• 3rd line business support / SAP customizing (MM/PP modules)
• ABAP development
• Project analyst for projects in CIS and Eastern Europe (Authorization project in Budapest, SAP SD interface migration, SAP MM Procurement project)
• Lead SAP MM Subcontracting project in CIS
• Functional/Technical skills (SAP MM, PP, PM, SD modules, ABAP & customizing)
• Drive to Result
• Problem Solving From August 2008 to April 2010 (1 year 9 months) Moscow Region, Russian FederationASP. NET Software Developer @ • Completed a successful project for Dutch Company supplying bank accounting and financial services to private clients and small companies. The project delivered a web interface (ASP.NET and VB) to a back end database (MS SQL 2005) and responsibilities included web development, design of database structure, writing project documentation and post-implementation improvements.
• Redeveloped a logistics web application managing container movements within a terminal. Development was ASP.NET with C# and included complicated logic and calculation within the application.
• Design, development, testing and implementation of a web-based application for Vehicle Capacity Management. This development was in ASP.NET and C# and utilised MS SQL 2000, Dundas Charts and NUnit testing as well as having a key interface to SAP. From July 2007 to August 2008 (1 year 2 months) Novosibirsk Region, Russian FederationASP.NET Developer @ Take part in several big IT projects for Nethelands customer.
Technologies: MS SQL Reporting Services, C#, Visual Basic, .NET 2.0, WinForms, WebForms From July 2006 to February 2007 (8 months) Novosibirsk Region, Russian Federation
Master, Mathematics @ Novosibirsk State University From 2001 to 2006 Eugene Ilinykh is skilled in: SAP R/3, SAP ERP, ABAP, SAP SRM, Integration, SAP MM, Data Migration, Business Process, SAP, Materials Management, SAP Implementation, SAP SD, Microsoft SQL Server, SD, IDOC, ERP
Looking for a different
Get an email address for anyone on LinkedIn with the ContactOut Chrome extension