Eric Clare, CEO, Proven Channel Developer Contact Details
CEO @ Digital Concepts 2.0
Publisher @ Dronefutures.org
Consultant, Worldwide Sales Channel Development @ Applied Physics Laboratories
No education info found.
20 years of channel development experience with a focus on long-term strategic partnerships. International account development and management is my passion. DC2.0 works with select small to mid-size companies providing planning and strategy to effectively build online and brick and mortar distribution channels. Recently launched a custom program within Home Depot focused on the growing drone industry
20 years of channel development experience with a focus on long-term strategic partnerships. International account development and management is my passion. DC2.0 works with select small to mid-size companies providing planning and strategy to effectively build online and brick and mortar distribution channels. Recently launched a custom program within Home Depot focused on the growing drone industry for major Chinese Manufacturer, successfully building the manufacturers brand, credibility and distribution options.
I am also the publisher of dronefutures.org an online news magazine focused on the future of the drone industry.
• Excellent relationship management skills
• Clarity of vision to help solve intractable problems
• Manage and motivate cross functional teams across multiple companies
• Create business models that exceed expectations
CEO @ Publisher @ Dronefutures.org is an online news magazine focused on one of the fastest growing industries around the world, unmanned aerial vehicles. We provide the consumer with decision making information while providing the industry and investors with insights about the latest technologies, trends and opportunities. From February 2015 to Present (11 months) Naples, Florida AreaConsultant, Worldwide Sales Channel Development @ Applied Physics Laboratories is the creator of the patented GPS Lightlock. GPS LightLock is a fully automatic astronomical timer which gets a time synchronization and Earth position from the GPS Satellite system. It switches outdoor lights at a consistently more opportune time than can be done with photocontrols and programmable timers.
Using social media techniques identified new markets worldwide for distribution of the GPS Lightlock. From October 2014 to Present (1 year 3 months) Naples, Florida AreaConsultant, Community Development and Revenue Creation @ In Lee County, Fl. 47% - 51% of free lunch students in grades 6-8 are failing reading and math. Fast forward to the same demogaphic for last years H.S. seniors and close to 50% did not graduate. This has been true in the county for many years.
I developed a strategy to coordinate with several other non-profit community organizations to fis this problem initially outside of the school system, that is perpetuating this cycle.
In the first six months developed written relationships with Goodwill Industries, Boys and Girls Club of America, Florida Gulf Coast University, S.W. Florida Foundation, United Way, City of Ft. Myers and Ft. Myers HUD.
The Academy was created and funded enabling all student athletes participating on the Olympia Track Team that were below grade level to participate for Free. 12 students sgined up for the 12 week program, 100% completed the program at or significantly above grade level. Budget for 2016 is now over $60,000 From March 2014 to Present (1 year 10 months) Founder, Managing Partner @ Digital Concepts 2.0 is in the business of helping young companies with innovative products, identify and implement profitable distribution channels for their new product lines. We work with some companies while the product is still in prototype stage and help map out partner relationships, packaging, OEM and licensing options. We are also the exclusive U.S distributor of the patented, Wakawaka Solar Lamp from Off Grid Solution.
We prepare small companies wanting to gain access to Target, Walmart, Costco, Safeway, Cost Plus, Whole Foods and other big box distribution channels. Timing, relationships, strategy and positioning are critical in gaining successful placement. From February 2012 to Present (3 years 11 months) Naples, Florida AreaGM U.S. @ Responsible for developing the strategy and communications for the WakaWaka light for the U.S. market before the product was manufactured. Developed storyline for marketing product to new category of consumers (preppers), secured over 75 dealers nationwide for direct distribution within the first 6 months. Created alliances with NGO's and non-profit organizations around the world enabling them to learn how to create distribution channels within their countries funded by a share of the profits from sales in the U.S.
Grew sales in the U.S. from zero to over $800,000 in the first 18 months. From 2012 to December 2013 (1 year) Dir. Partner Development @ Business Calcium invests capital and resources to enable manufacturers to deliver their products, brand and vision directly to the consumer.
My responsibilities include identifying and developing Business Calcium manufacturing partners. I have spent the majority of my adult life creating alliances between Fortune 500 companies, partners and consumers. From May 2011 to February 2012 (10 months) VP, Corporate Partner Development @ Woogi World’s mission is to inspire students to perform at their highest academic level through the use of the proven motivational effects of a prize economy based system. We are actively deploying a platform that provides teachers, educators and corporate supporters with a prize economy based incentive program available to all. As VP Corporate Partners, I help Corporate America create programs that build a relationship with their brands while providing children with long-term incentives for achievment From January 2006 to May 2011 (5 years 5 months) Dir. Corporate Partners, @ DBG is best known as the company that builds, manages and maintains the online shopping malls for some of the largest financial, airline and hotel organizations in the world. Combining online activities with offline purchasing requires a coordinated effort of a great many partners. I get to create:
• Long-term merchant partnerships that drive tangible In-store sales results
• Mobile programs delivering timely, relevant consumer controlled communications.
• Distribution channels including regional banks whose depositors deserve the same services as the top 3 banks in the country From August 2008 to February 2010 (1 year 7 months) Founder/CEO @ Digital Concepts was the largest developer and distributor of CD's for the publishing industry. There was a time before the broadband Internet was so prevalent when magazines used CD's delivered with their newsstand and subscriber issues to provide readers with broadband content including, videos, music, huge (50-150megabyte) games and other relevant content. As CEO i had the responsibility of identifying and developing national accounts including: PC World, PC Games, Internet World, Playboy, Maxim, Travel and Leisure magazine, Earthlink and AOL. Executive Producer responsibilities included management of design and programming personnel, acquisition of core content, advertising sales, channel partner acquisition and management, quality control, concept development. From January 1993 to December 2006 (14 years) Divisional Manager @ • Responsible for development of sales strategies and marketing programs for national accounts, including but not limited to retail computer stores, warehouse clubs, catalog, general merchandisers, Corporate Sales organizations. 1993 Sales exceeded all expectations at $12 million
• Initiated and managed the development of the Mass Merchant channel of distribution for Logitech, resulting in second year sales exceeding $15 million dollars.
• Created the first Corporate Sales Division for Logitech Inc. increasing visibility in the influential corporate market while increasing sales from $0 to over 1.6 million in the first year. From May 1987 to August 1993 (6 years 4 months)
Eric Clare, CEO, Proven Channel Developer is skilled in: Social Media, E-commerce, Wordpress, SEO, User Experience, Strategic Partnerships, Online Advertising, Strategy, Marketing, Cross-functional Team Leadership, Mobile Devices, CRM, Sales Operations, Marketing Strategy, Management
Looking for a different
Eric Clare, CEO, Proven Channel Developer?
Get an email address for anyone on LinkedIn with the ContactOut Chrome extension