HR Partner UK & Ireland @ Lenovo Technology UK Ltd
EMEA HR Benefits Specialist @ Lenovo Technology UK Ltd
HR Manager UK & Ireland @ Lenovo Technology UK Ltd
Broad business background with continually developing Human Resources experience in a high performance company created through acquisition and TUPE transfer. Works well with senior management, managers and staff in driving through business change and developing and implementing HR policies supporting the business culture and objectives. Strong attention to detail and facilitation and coaching skills drawing the best
Broad business background with continually developing Human Resources experience in a high performance company created through acquisition and TUPE transfer. Works well with senior management, managers and staff in driving through business change and developing and implementing HR policies supporting the business culture and objectives. Strong attention to detail and facilitation and coaching skills drawing the best out of staff at all levels in a strongly target driven environment.
More recent activity includes specialising in the EMEA Benefits function with responsibility for the operational efficiency and management of all EMEA benefit programmes across 36 Countries. Working with Workday HRIS system and collaboration with key stakeholders such as HR Partners, Payroll and HR Service Centre employees to achieve the best results. In addition strong attention to renewal of vendor contracts via providers and Global Broker as appropriate, ensuring the best value and service in line with the Lenovo Employee Value Proposition.
HR Partner UK & Ireland @ From January 2014 to Present (2 years) EMEA HR Benefits Specialist @ From April 2012 to December 2013 (1 year 9 months) HR Manager UK & Ireland @ From February 2011 to March 2012 (1 year 2 months) Human Resource Adviser, UK & Ireland @ • Work with Senior Management team on the setting of company direction, particularly in relation to staff issues, and their impact on organisation design, productivity and morale and motivation.
• Develop, with other colleagues, HR policies that are forward thinking, fit for purpose and meet the requirements of the business to drive the high performance targets set at senior level.
• Advise line managers on the implementation of HR policy, procedures and processes and coach them on how to deal with team and individual one to one situations so that they succeed in optimising performance from their staff.
• Responsible for recruitment of all staff into the UK headquarters ensuring job descriptions, recruitment media, selection, interviewing and appointment are all carried out in accordance with Lenovo policy in order to ensure top talent is available throughout the organisation.
• Manage the induction for all new recruits to ensure that they understand the organisation of the company, along with the key players in relation to their role and the Lenovo culture, in order that they contribute quickly and successfully to the organisation’s objectives.
• Be part of the Culture group that leads the UK headquarters through changes to the company, the recent relocation and other changes to the organisation so that staff are well informed, understand the reason for change and continue to contribute.
• Manage the actioning of HR processes through the Manager and Employee self service facility so that all administration is undertaken quickly and seamlessly to ensure accuracy of payments and high staff satisfaction. From August 2007 to January 2011 (3 years 6 months)
CBEC Emma Connolly is skilled in: Performance Management, HRIS, Talent Management, HR Policies, Workday, Deferred Compensation, Talent Acquisition
Looking for a different
Get an email address for anyone on LinkedIn with the ContactOut Chrome extension