I am a proactive “hands on” problem solver with ten years of experience in formulating and executing marketing and public relations campaigns as well as working with senior management and all levels of an organization in achieving corporate initiatives. Experience includes local, national, online, B2B, B2C, other types of marketing programs; lead generation and nurturing; RFP writing;
I am a proactive “hands on” problem solver with ten years of experience in formulating and executing marketing and public relations campaigns as well as working with senior management and all levels of an organization in achieving corporate initiatives. Experience includes local, national, online, B2B, B2C, other types of marketing programs; lead generation and nurturing; RFP writing; corporate communications; public relations; collateral development; website content; event planning; managing and executing integrated marketing programs; social media; online & digital presence; partnerships; customer service management; client relations; product improvements; business development; writing SOP’s.
I am currently working on a full time basis and consider consulting projects on a case by case basis.
Marketing Manager @ Primary responsibilities include planning, creating, and executing marketing programs through a range of marketing channels, including webinars, events, direct mail, emails, podcasts, white papers, social media content, various content marketing channels. A major component of my function is the development of effective and compelling digital and print marketing content, including content for advertisements, media kits, case studies, data sheets, brochures, product launches, presentations, websites, landing pages, emails, whitepapers, other marketing communication vehicles.
• Brand Management – Ensure consistency in image and messaging in integrated marketing campaigns for brands in pharmaceutical / life sciences publishing industry with core messaging focused around online professional training courses, webcast events, subscriber / membership based messaging, trade event presence
• Targeted Messaging - Utilize internal database to determine optimal lists to use for outgoing e-mail messaging, higher open rates, increased click through rates for advertisers, lower unsubscribes, increased subscribers/sales/ event registration rates
• Digital Marketing Best Practices – Incorporate best practice standards for pharma / life sciences publications, focused on producing digital leaders in the industry, consistent branding and messaging, increased website traffic, social media engagement
• Campaign analysis - Perform campaign metrics data analysis and execute data-informed initiatives that provide improved campaign results, customers experience and drive business growth
• Scheduled Messaging – Determine optimal schedule for cross platform promotional pieces delivered to customer base and leads through e-blasts, advertisements, newsletters, communications campaigns driven to engage readers From March 2014 to Present (1 year 10 months) Marketing and Public Relations Consultant @ Identify, plan, deliver and assess strategic approach and involvement in local and national events, advertising opportunities, speaking engagements, online marketing, memberships and other business development/marketing/public relations opportunities.
Some recurring projects have been with the Polish Cultural Foundation in Clark, NJ where I provide Media outreach and event planning support for key events taking place at the Foundation. As a result of my efforts, PCF has had some of its most successful and profitable events. From February 2013 to Present (2 years 11 months) Marketing and Public Relations Manager @ - Marketing and Communications Plan – Worked with management in developing and overseeing Marketing Communications Plan with attention to deadlines, communicating initiatives within the organization, meeting deadlines, appropriate follow up, reporting to executive management, staying on budget
- Online Marketing - Managed company’s presence online through website maintenance, Google AdWords Program, website analytics, on page factors, off page factors, SEO tactics, social media strategy, e-mail marketing
- Corporate Reporting - Created ad hoc reports to senior management for planning, budgeting and evaluation of specific portions of the Marketing Communications Plan as well as new initiatives
- Sales Force Tools - Served as a national resource to 12 facilities (180 employees), national sales force, regional operations managers, other department heads providing support through marketing collateral, event management, public relations opportunities and writing responses to contract winning RFPs
- Content Management - Created all content and managed relationships tied to company external communications for all products and services including sales literature, product launches and redesigns, website, e-mail marketing, Press Releases, Media Alerts, articles, media outreach, inquiry fulfillment
- Event Management and Promotion - Planned and promoted corporate and client events, such as National Sales Meetings, Media Events, Electronics Recycling Collection Events, Facility Tours, Training Workshops
-Branding and Market Positioning - Oversaw all activities related to brand management, which included leading a Cross Functional Team in rebranding, website redesign and competitive analysis
-External Agencies - Worked with external ad agencies, design teams and vendors to secure delivery of campaigns and components supporting the Marketing Communications Plan on time and on budget
-Lead Lists - Consolidated, updated and segmented lead contact lists from all sources From July 2007 to February 2013 (5 years 8 months) Information Marketing Coordinator @ - Supported Information Marketing Department on various marketing programs and reporting for publications
- Served as a liaison between Market Research subdivision of department and Marketing Department in utilizing segments of subscription database
- Created targeted lead lists by tapping into resources available through professional organizations positioned towards particular target markets
- Assisted with Direct Mail Campaigns
- Provided general support to Information Marketing Department in its daily business operations From April 2005 to September 2006 (1 year 6 months) Local and National Marketing Intern @ - Followed up with local theatres regarding compliance with local and national marketing efforts
- Provided daily support for local marketing efforts From August 2004 to January 2005 (6 months) Investor Relations Intern @ From August 2000 to August 2002 (2 years 1 month) Financial Services Intern @ From May 2000 to August 2000 (4 months)
MBA, Marketing @ Seton Hall University From 2002 to 2004 Certificate, Search Engine Optimization for Business @ JM Internet Group From 2011 to 2012 Certificate, Business Pre-Law @ Seton Hall University From 1998 to 2000 BS, Finance, Finance and Financial Management Services @ Seton Hall University From 1996 to 2000 Emilia Jarzynska is skilled in: Marketing, Public Relations, Direct Marketing, Integrated Marketing, Digital Marketing, Marketing Strategy, Email Marketing, Online Advertising, Social Media Marketing, Social Media, Market Research, New Business Development, Market Planning, Marketing Communications, Competitive Analysis
Looking for a different
Get an email address for anyone on LinkedIn with the ContactOut Chrome extension