Meditation Kundalini Yoga Certified Teacher @
Kundalini Research Institute, KRI
Julie is a results-oriented conscious business leader with more than 20 years experience working with senior executives in Fortune 500 companies. Among these are Carrefour, L’Oreal and Estee Lauder, where she served as Chief Marketing Officer. She specializes in digital communication, brand strategy, and guiding corporations through integration of socially responsible ecosystems. She has an outstanding track
Julie is a results-oriented conscious business leader with more than 20 years experience working with senior executives in Fortune 500 companies. Among these are Carrefour, L’Oreal and Estee Lauder, where she served as Chief Marketing Officer. She specializes in digital communication, brand strategy, and guiding corporations through integration of socially responsible ecosystems. She has an outstanding track record working internationally, driving results and leading multiple stakeholders through digital forward approaches.
Julie is currently consulting in Digital & "Purpose Driven" Transformation in the ecosystems of Silicon Valley, Los Angeles, NYC, France and Israel, for RebellionLab/Fabernovel, Société Générale, Allianz, etc. and Conscious Capitalism - Los Angeles Chapter.
Julie is also public speaker on Conscious Evolution and Capitalism and is currently co-authoring a book under the guidance of Dr. Mark Goulston and Russell Bishop on “Breakthrough into Purpose."
Founder and Speaker on Consciousness in Business @ Soul(i)Am, www.soul.am, is an online educational platform inspired by an analysis of hundreds of interviews of entrepreneurs, mentors, and scientists sharing their insights on “How to manifest Collective Prosperity". Soul(i)Am mission is to inspire entrepreneurs to create successful companies with a more sustainable, social and ethical vision. From April 2015 to Present (9 months) Greater Los Angeles AreaDigital and Branding Strategy Advisor @ Digital Think Tank Facilitator, Branding & CRM Strategist and Open Innovation advisor.
- EDUCATION (VP US Praditus: psychometric-based HR assessment platform)
- BANK & INSURANCE (Société Générale, BNP, Cap Gemini, Allianz, Card.com)
- RETAIL (10 years Carrefour, Sephora & Marionnaud & Douglas negotiations)
- LUXURY (13 years Estee Lauder, Tom Ford, Dior Couture, Balenciaga & Chloé Fragrances, Jewelry Ethical Minded) and COSMETICS (10 years L'Oréal, Estée Lauder); Consumer Goods(17 years L'Oréal, Madranges, a pour toi); From September 2008 to Present (7 years 4 months) San Francisco Bay AreaDigital Marketing Strategist and Learning Expedition Manager @ Connecting large corporations with disruptive start up in US and Israel From January 2014 to Present (2 years) San Francisco Bay AreaCEO and Founder. E-commerce start up @ www.apourtoi.com is an e-commerce gift basket start up: a unique approach to the art of gifting: “Eat, Keep & Share”. Online BtoC + Corporate BtoB Sales From September 2012 to October 2015 (3 years 2 months) Greater Los Angeles AreaCEO and Co-founder. Digital Marketing Strategy @ Marketing and digital communications agency providing services from consulting to production and launch. Clients: Lagardere Group, CB News, Dior Couture, L’Oréal Group (L’Oréal Paris, Lancôme), Groupe Coty (Balenciaga, Bottega Venetta, Davidoff, Jill Sander, Chloé, etc.), BodyMinute From September 2008 to April 2012 (3 years 8 months) Paris Area, FranceCEO. Digital and Offline Educational start up @ www.ilia.fr Institute for training in aeronautics and English. Leader in France. BtoB partnerships, BtoC acquisition. From October 2010 to January 2012 (1 year 4 months) Paris Area, FranceBoard Member. Food industry @ Board Member of a major Food Company $ 450 M in France From 2011 to 2011 (less than a year) Paris Area, FranceCo-CEO and Co-founder. Ethical Luxury Jewelries @ jem-paris.com is a quest for absolute perfection to offer profoundly sustainable and desirable luxury jewelry. Our brand is revolutionizing the codes of luxury and creating jewelry in total transparency. In two years, we achieved a 2$M revenue. From 2008 to 2011 (3 years) Paris Area, FranceChief Marketing Officer @ - Branding and marketing strategy: 10ME p.a. Modernization of brand image, creation and implementation of 360° marketing plan including pricing policy, forecasts, training, merchandising, design, logistics.
- Corporate project for all Group brands (over 20 brands) revamping of image strategy concerning online media and CRM From December 2006 to August 2008 (1 year 9 months) Paris Area, FranceBusiness Unit Manager @ - On charge of 80 ME of Turnover. Development of L'Oreal Paris in premium markets. Optimization of operating account and profitability
- Turnover Development: Market penetration: 2004 - 10% rising to 25% In 2006. Market value: 2004 - 18 % rising to 40 % in 2006. Negotiation of national agreements. Growth of digital business. From January 2002 to December 2006 (5 years) Purchaser - Chief National Negotiator @ - Negotiating of national annual sales contracts: 570 ME p.a., 50 producers of household food brands (Masterfoods, Nestle, Unilever, etc). Overseeing of purchasers.
- Coordination and participation in marketing policies regarding Carrefour merchandising. Drawing up of annual public relations plan. From September 1999 to January 2002 (2 years 5 months) Director of International Food Quality Service - Carrefour Group @ - Creation and implementation of international quality standards. In charge of product risk management and food and cosmetics alerts
- Monitoring of quality control of consumer brand products : Validation of Mission Statements (+250), factory audits (+100), panels, analyses
- Coordination and fostering of international synergy between the heads of marketing and development of countries From January 1997 to September 1999 (2 years 9 months) Agronomics Attaché at the French Embassy - Position for economic expansion @ Agronomics Attaché - Market Study of the tea Sector : agricultural, industrial and commercial performance results. Report submitted to the French Centre of Foreign Trade. From 1996 to 1997 (1 year) Sri Lanka
Innovation, Internet and Entrepreneurship Executive Program, Digital @ Stanford University From 2012 to 2012 Agro-Marketing International @ Cranfield University From 1995 to 1996 Agricultural Engineering and International Development, International Agronomy and Marketing @ ISTOM From 1991 to 1996 Elya Hasson is skilled in: Digital Cost Controller, E-business, Digital Marketing, E-commerce, Community Management, Marketing Strategy, Social Media Marketing, Marketing, Online Marketing, Strategy, Start-ups, Entrepreneurship, Digital Strategy, Market Research, Business Strategy, Start-up