Bachelor's Degree Applied Foreign Languages to Economics and Intercultural Management, English, German and Japanese, Economics and Intercultural Management @
Université de Haute Alsace
Recruiting Specialist @ Roche Diagnostics International Ltd in Rotkreuz employs over 1800 people and is one of the main sites of the global Diagnostics Division, the world market leader in in-vitro diagnostics, of the Roche Group with headquarters in Basel. As a world-leading supplier of diagnostic system solutions for hospitals, laboratories & medical practices, the products provide
Recruiting Specialist @ Roche Diagnostics International Ltd in Rotkreuz employs over 1800 people and is one of the main sites of the global Diagnostics Division, the world market leader in in-vitro diagnostics, of the Roche Group with headquarters in Basel. As a world-leading supplier of diagnostic system solutions for hospitals, laboratories & medical practices, the products provide health information to medical decision makers pivotal for early identification, diagnosis & therapy monitoring of diseases.
Attracting, motivating and retaining talented people and helping them perform at consistently high levels are all vital to our continued success. Proactive talent relationship management is crucial for our global attraction & sourcing strategy.
My responsibilities include:
• Recruiting for Roche Diagnostics GPS (Global Platforms & Support) and Workflow & IT functional areas
• Talent Attraction & Sourcing
• HR Marketing & Communications, Global Employer Branding
• Taleo Super User From October 2015 to Present (3 months) Account Manager / Sourcing Delivery @ Experis is the world's leading IT&T recruitment and outsourcing company. Experis is constantly looking for talented professionals for permanent and contract placements in Switzerland.
• Recruiting for clients specialized in pharmaceuticals / medical devices across Switzerland
• Managing full recruitment life cycle, from requirements gathering until filling the vacancy From June 2015 to October 2015 (5 months) Basel Area, SwitzerlandRecruiter @ Experis is the world's leading IT&T recruitment and outsourcing company. Experis is constantly looking for talented professionals for permanent and contract placements in Switzerland.
• Managing clients specialized in pharmaceuticals / medical devices
• Managing full recruitment life cycle (from requirements gathering until filling the vacancy)
• Consulting line managers and other partners regarding the sourcing strategy and review of candidate profiles
• Handling the search, screening, selection process
• Social media, internet recruiting (Black belt certified in Internet Recruitment)
• Technical recruiting / sourcing
• Conducting interviews with candidates (phone, face-to-face and competency-based interviews)
• Managing 3rd party-suppliers (external)
• Arranging candidate's placement, accountant for "contractor care"
• Administrative support to contractors regarding payroll, work permit etc.
• Talent Acquisition, Candidates Relationships Management
• Providing career advice / coaching candidates
• Contract negotiation From November 2013 to October 2015 (2 years) Basel Area, SwitzerlandHR Recruiting Coordinator @ Headquartered in Basel, Switzerland, Roche is a leader in research-focused healthcare with combined strengths in pharmaceuticals and diagnostics. Roche is the world’s largest biotech company with truly differentiated medicines in oncology, virology, inflammation, metabolism and CNS. Roche is also the world leader in in-vitro diagnostics, tissue-based cancer diagnostics and a pioneer in diabetes management. Roche’s personalized healthcare strategy aims at providing medicines and diagnostic tools that enable tangible improvements in the health, quality of life and survival of patients.
My tasks consisted mainly in:
Supporting the HR Recruiting Team in the recruitment process:
• Job advertising and posting on various job boards using Taleo talent management & recruiting system
• Introduction to social media recruitment (LinkedIn, Xing)
• CVs pre-screening
• Coordination and participation to job interviews and assessment centers
• Participation to various job fairs in Mannheim region, brand promotion
• Cooperation with various HR departments within Roche such as HR Marketing and HR Service Center
• Event coordination: organisation and presentation of monthly internal events
(e.g. Welcome2Roche monthly event for new starters as well as creation of a new concept for interns Praktikantenstammtisch) From January 2013 to July 2013 (7 months) Mannheim Area, GermanyErasmus Buddy / Administrative Coordinator @ During my studies focused on international business and interculturality I had the opportunity to work as an Erasmus Buddy at the International Office of the University of Haute Alsace to develop my intercultural competencies.
• Welcoming and coaching Erasmus and non-EU students (about 50 students)
• Helping them find an accommodation and providing support on French administrative topics such as academic registration, residence title for non-EU students etc.
• Organisation of intercultural activities and management of a group of over 40 students
• Providing support on various administrative and event coordination tasks From August 2011 to November 2012 (1 year 4 months) Mulhouse Area, France
Master Intercultural Management and International Business Administration, Multicultural and Diversity Studies, Human Resources Management, Marketing @ Université de Haute-Alsace Mulhouse-Colmar From 2011 to 2013 Bachelor's Degree Applied Foreign Languages to Economics and Intercultural Management, English, German and Japanese, Economics and Intercultural Management @ Université de Haute Alsace From 2008 to 2011 Elodie Hanser is skilled in: Recruiting, Talent Acquisition, Sourcing, Human Resources, Social Media Recruitment, IT Recruitment, Pharma Recruitment, Interviews, Building Relationships, Networking, International Relations, Social Media, Client Services, Teamwork, Career Development Coaching
Looking for a different
Get an email address for anyone on LinkedIn with the ContactOut Chrome extension