Manufacturing Test Engineer @ Agilent Technologies
Co-Founder | Web And Software Developer @ Solprov LLP (Singapore)
Technological University of the Philippines
I’m a full stack developer with an electronics and communications engineering background who is passionate in building web and software applications, coding, debugging and responsive design. I have 20 years of engineering experience in troubleshooting, analysis and repair of complex electronics systems before moving into web programming, which enhances my technical ability to pick up new skills
I’m a full stack developer with an electronics and communications engineering background who is passionate in building web and software applications, coding, debugging and responsive design. I have 20 years of engineering experience in troubleshooting, analysis and repair of complex electronics systems before moving into web programming, which enhances my technical ability to pick up new skills quickly as listed below.
* Back-end Development including Ruby on Rails, Sinatra, PHP CMS application such as Wordpress, Social Engine, Joomla and Drupal.
* Front-end Development including standard libraries - JQuery, Underscore.js, Backbone.js, Bootstrap, CSS3, HTML5 and Pre-processors such as SASS.
* Web Services - API, AJAX, GEOLocation, REST
* Github, Heroku, PostgreSQL, AWS
In my personal life, I thank the Lord for entrusting me with 3 gifted children and a loving wife together serving my local Christian community. I love composing and playing music for the Lord and being part of our every Sunday praise and worship leading team.
Founder | Web Developer | Software Programmer @ • Experience on the following technologies:
Ruby, Ruby on Rails, Sinatra, AJAX, Backbone, API, JSON
• Develops, customizes and maintains CMS websites such as WORDPRESS, SOCIAL ENGINE,
• Experience on CPANEL, MySQL, Postgres
• Experience on Github, Heroku, Cloud9
• Experience on SEO Web Standards, Back Links Building and Article Spinning
• Knowledge on PHP, Java, Python
Visit my profile at: http://eibayan.com From November 2008 to Present (7 years 2 months) Product Installation Engineer @ Project installation of metrology equipment used in wafer fab semiconductor such as Darkfield (PUMA), Reticle Inspection (RAPID) TERASCAN and Thin Film (FAST) SPECTRA FX 100/200 and ASET F5X Measurement Systems utilizing opto-mechanical components, lasers and robotics to customer facilities worldwide. From October 2006 to June 2015 (8 years 9 months) Application Engineer @ Pre-sales and post sales technical support to customers in Singapore and ASEAN region
Conducts professional technical training of NI products to customers
Demonstrates and configures virtual instrumentation systems to existing and new customers as well as seminars and tradeshows presentations From November 2005 to July 2006 (9 months) Manufacturing Test Engineer @ • Lead product transfers of J21XX high speed Bit Error Rate Tester and 86100A Data Communication RF Analyzer modules to Singapore
• Successfully handled product transfers to Singapore from Agilent South Queensferry, Scotland, UK (Sep-Dec ’02) and Sta. Rosa, CA USA (Apr ’01)
• Expert troubleshooting, debug and analyze product failures of RF modules, Giga-bit/Optics speed test equipment
• Tester development to improve test cycle time, test yield and data management
• Experience on HP-Vee, Visual Basic programming and strong interest in test system automations and source coding
• Working knowledge on Windows/Unix/HP-Unix, C/C++, Macro scripts, MS-ACCESS From April 2001 to November 2005 (4 years 8 months) Electronics Technician @ • Product transfer of CATALYST system from Teradyne MA, USA (Feb-Mar ’00)
• Experienced on Automated Test Equipment system repair and troubleshooting up to component level of CATALYST, J750, A570 and A300 Systems & develop test fixture
• System troubleshooting, debug and ensure uptimes of ATE verification machines
• Develop new debug processes and repair procedures to increase productivity From 1999 to 2001 (2 years) Electronics Technician @ • Shift Lead in system troubleshooting, electromechanical set-up, maintenance and calibration of semiconductor assembly equipment such as K&S 14XX series and ESEC 3006 wirebonders; ESEC 200X series diebonders; DISCO wafer saw/dicer; DAGE and ROYCE Multi-functional testers; FEINFOCUS and DYNASCOPE x-rays and comparators; ELECTROGLAS wafer test prober including probe cards building, B&L Microscopes.
• Expertise on troubleshooting, analysis and repair of complex electronics PCBA such as microprocessor, motor drivers and controllers, power supplies, cameras, CRT monitor, hard disks, etc. up to component level.
• Manage and train new technicians on product troubleshooting and maintenance From July 1995 to June 1999 (4 years)