Victorian Certificate of Education (VCE) @
Echuca High School
Highly motivated and relationship driven Talent Acquisition Manager with over ten years’ experience in contact centre, technology, media and marketing sectors in Melbourne and London. Experienced in permanent, contract, freelance and high-volume recruitment on both agency and client side. Dedicated to successful delivery of high quality candidates, using creative candidate attraction and sourcing strategies, whilst effectively managing
Highly motivated and relationship driven Talent Acquisition Manager with over ten years’ experience in contact centre, technology, media and marketing sectors in Melbourne and London. Experienced in permanent, contract, freelance and high-volume recruitment on both agency and client side. Dedicated to successful delivery of high quality candidates, using creative candidate attraction and sourcing strategies, whilst effectively managing diverse stakeholders up to C-level. Team leadership and mentor experience.
I welcome LinkedIn invitations to connect with like-minded individuals.
I am passionate about digital media and related technologies. Relationship driven, clients and candidates receive high levels of attention and are matched based on skill level, cultural alignment and long term aspirations and goals of both parties. Rather than relying exclusively on advertising response and database contacts, active national and international networks are leveraged to identify and source outstanding candidates. Networking events play a large part in my calendar; I am forever looking for new meet-ups to expand my knowledge by speaking with leaders in the field as well as opening new connections.
Company culture is very important, along with recruiting for an industry I am passionate about. I enjoy roles that satisfy my inner geek when it comes to digital, advertising and new technological emergences whilst focusing on building long lasting quality professional relationships within the industry.
Specialties: talent acquisition management across a variety of sectors including ICT project management, UX, digital creative and technology. Previously: retail, contact centre, finance.
Disclaimer: This is my personal LinkedIn profile and network. The opinions expressed on this profile or attached to this profile, be they in text, pictures, video or sound, are strictly my own and do not reflect the views of my employer.
Recruitment Partner @ Want to join the Envato team? Or find out more about working here? Introduce yourself (all confidential) by emailing the Envato Recruitment Crew at [email protected]
Envato is a bootstrapped Australian company that operates an ecosystem of sites with a global community. We’re passionate about the web, and about enabling creators to make a living doing what they love. At Envato, we make websites that help people from all over the world change the way they earn and learn online.
Headquartered in Melbourne, our set of digital marketplaces include ThemeForest, the most visited Australian owned website on the planet (according to Alexa http://www.alexa.com/siteinfo/themeforest.net). On Envato Market thousands of people earn a living selling things like WordPress themes, photos, music tracks and illustrations. We also run an education platform called Tuts+ and a freelance marketplace called Envato Studio.
Reporting to the HR Director, my primary role as Recruitment Partner is to manage the end to end recruitment process. I provide coaching and support to all people managers to implement effective recruitment strategies to attract and select the best talent in line with the company strategy. I am responsible for improving the recruitment process to ensure it is efficient, positive and successful. I also work with the HRD and HR team to develop innovative sourcing strategies and planning for global growth.
You can also follow, connect and engage with Envato via social media:
LinkedIn - http://www.linkedin.com/company/envato
twitter - https://twitter.com/envato
facebook - http://www.facebook.com/envato
Pinterest - http://pinterest.com/envato
Github - https://github.com/envato
Dribbble - http://dribbble.com/envato
Instagram - http://instagram.com/insideenvato
Our blog - http://inside.envato.com From April 2014 to Present (1 year 8 months) Melbourne Area, AustraliaGroup Talent Acquisition Manager @ Protegic provides Total Project Management Services from Strategic advice through to Delivery, ensuring the customer achieves the best possible investment outcome.
The Pillars of Protegic's Total Project Management are:
- Strategic Program and Project Consulting
- Program and Project Delivery
- Project Assurance, PMO and Governance
- Strategic Project Advisers
- Talent Acquisition and Capability Management
Reporting to the COO, the primary role of the Group Talent Acquisition Manager was to provide and maintain a talent acquisition strategy that met the demands of an expanding national and international business. The role was focused on talent identification, talent pooling, recruitment (including onboarding), retention and management of Protegic’s social media marketing strategy. The role also involved connecting with Project Management professionals, globally at all levels, for opportunities in Melbourne, Perth, Adelaide, Tokyo, Kuala Lumpur, Singapore and London.
Protegic can be found on the following social media pages:
LinkedIn - http://www.linkedin.com/company/107173
twitter - https://twitter.com/protegic
facebook - https://www.facebook.com/ProtegicPtyLtd
Google+ - https://plus.google.com/110832662676120591512 From September 2013 to March 2014 (7 months) Melbourne Area, AustraliaInternal Recruitment Specialist (contract) @ REA Group Limited (ASX:REA) is a leading digital advertising business specialising in property. REA owns and operates the leading real estate and commercial property advertising sites in Australia, realestate.com.au and realcommercial.com.au, as well as international real estate advertising sites such as the market-leading Italian property site, casa.it, and other property sites and apps across Europe and Hong Kong.
Based in REA's Head Office and reporting to the Group Resourcing Manager, this national role was responsible for managing key stakeholder relationships (internal and external), delivering recruitment and resourcing services including general advisory responsibilities, candidate management, talent pooling, reporting and ad-hoc project work (includes delivery of new HRIS, graduate and social media recruitment strategies). From October 2012 to September 2013 (1 year) Director of Digital (Digital Recruitment Specialist) @ We love: Digital media, advertising, design, technology & networking with interesting people.
We do: Recruit for the digital space; think funky digital ad agencies, design/ development studios + larger corporates.
Found Recruitment specialised in recruiting mid-level, senior and director level candidates into digital technology focused roles within Australian businesses, with a particular focus on advertising agencies, digital design and development studios. Passionate about operating in a non-transactional manner the focus at Found is on creating strong, long term relationships built on respect with both clients and candidates, and delivering results that add value.
Key role components & achievements
• Search and recruitment, new business development leveraging existing networks and referrals, networking and lead generation, recruiting, screening, account management, negotiations, and placement of highly qualified talent.
• Built up an extensive database of active and passive candidates through creative candidate attraction and sourcing strategies, including, social media (Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook, etc.) and talent pooling.
• Built client base from the ground up. Includes local and international advertising agencies, management and specialist technical services companies, design and development studios.
• Negotiated preferred supplier agreements. From February 2011 to October 2012 (1 year 9 months) Melbourne Area, AustraliaSenior Consultant @ End to end recruitment for the Digital Media Space with a focus on digital creative, advertising & media development agencies, along with other technologically focused top, mid tier & start-up local, national & international organizations. Typical engagements included creative, technical, client services, production, project management and campaign management - on a permanent & contract basis.
Regular opportunities included:
• Digital Producers (Executive Producer, Senior Producer, Producer)
• Digital Creatives & Designers (Creative Director, Art Director, Interactive Designer, Interaction Designer, Visual Designer)
• User Experience Consultants
• Digital Directors (integrated or pure digital)
• Advertising Operations (Traffic, Delivery, Campaign Management)
• Technical Leads (.NET, PHP, Java etc)
• Digital Suits (GADs, Account Directors, Senior Account Managers, Account Managers)
• Digital Strategists
*Roles in Melbourne, Sydney, Brisbane, Perth, Adelaide & San Francisco From April 2007 to November 2010 (3 years 8 months) Recruitment Consultant @ From 2005 to 2007 (2 years) Operations/Personnel Manager (included Generalist HR duties) @ Performed a wide range of operational tasks which included:
• Analyzing and reporting service area performance indicators
• Recruitment and induction
• Staff training and development (including regular staff meetings, succession planning and store training plans)
• Accounts payable, receivable and payroll
• Employee relations (including grievance/dispute resolution)
• Safety and injury management
• General personnel functions
• General administrative functions (store ordering and expense control, loss prevention, building and maintenance etc.)
I also chaired and coordinated the Health and Safety Committee, this required keeping up to date with safety legislation in Victoria. From 2003 to 2005 (2 years)
Double Major: Media & Communications/ Psychology. Minor: Politics. @ Monash University From 2001 to 2003 Victorian Certificate of Education (VCE), English, Biology, Chemistry, Physics, Geography, Mathematical Methods, Specialist Mathematics @ Echuca High School From 1997 to 2000 Kilvington From 1995 to 1997 Elizabeth Enders is skilled in: Brand Management, Online Research, Project Planning, Relationship Management, Talent Acquisition, Digital Marketing, Management, Recruiting, Human Resources, Advertising, Digital Strategy, Account Management, Digital Media, Interviews, Social Media