Postgraduate Certificate, Water Management @
Tsukuba International Agricultural Training Center (TIATC), Japan
• Bilingual (English-Spanish) business professional with a solid international background especially in the USA, Japan and Latin America. Formal Business and Finance education with an MBA in Finance, with strong background in real estate investment and financial analysis, including skills and abilities to perform financial analysis such: risk, investment, cost, capital, company and project valuation, market analysis,
• Bilingual (English-Spanish) business professional with a solid international background especially in the USA, Japan and Latin America. Formal Business and Finance education with an MBA in Finance, with strong background in real estate investment and financial analysis, including skills and abilities to perform financial analysis such: risk, investment, cost, capital, company and project valuation, market analysis, options, merger and acquisition, project evaluation, revenue and expense forecasts, budget preparation and financial planning.
• Collect, research and analyze financial data, create and maintain files, prepare and present financial reports.
• Track financial status, monitor variances from plan, analyze results, identify trends, and recommend actions.
• Expertise in Real Estate investment, budget management, coordination with government agencies, and managing field operation units.
• Development of strategies and implementation of the short and long-term goals of the organization.
• Exceptional ability to develop plans that meet established objectives and to highly contribute to the overall goals and mission of the company.
• Dedicated, innovative and self-motivated with exemplary people skills and the ability to achieve organizational objectives and increase productivity in a fast paced and budget constricted environment.
• Strong professional and personal ethics and highly effective goal oriented with ability to work alone or as a team member.
Real Estate Investment Analyst Consultant @ • Prepared more than 1000 real estate investment analyses and feasibility studies for investors, which included analyzing commercial properties and business opportunities based on market research, financial information and analyzing financial and income statements, financial ratios, interest payments, balance sheets, and future earnings. Create offering memorandums, proposals and negotiation.
• Representing sellers and buyers in negotiations between buyers and sellers, including transactions to lease, buy, or sell property. Conduct research on planned and existing real estate assets for presentation.
• Create Cash flow projections advising clients on market conditions, prices, mortgages, legal requirements and related matters.
• Developing and implementing marketing and business plans resulting in 20% increased on gross sales revenues.
• Receiving more than 25 Recognition Awards for Top Sales Performances. From May 2001 to Present (14 years 8 months) Finance and Insurance (F & I ) Manager and Automotive Sales Professional @ • Consistently exceeded company challenging sales objectives and held position as one of the company's top-ranked salespersons each month. By utilizing a client-centric approach to assess client needs and wants; and generated and increased gross profits of more than 30%.
• Maximizing financial and sales revenue by regularly connecting with well-established clients and building relationships with lenders and prospective customers. Promoting new products and keeping clients informed of sales events to successfully sell vehicles and automotive services.
• Assisted the Finance and Insurance (F&I) Department in analyze credit reports and documentation for providing customers best finance and insurance product, negotiate loan terms and ensured dealer profitability, subprime financing sales, contact lender and follow up and review documentation for successful finance. Enhanced customer satisfaction during the entire experience. From May 1997 to January 2001 (3 years 9 months) Project Manager/Supervisor @ • Worked under service contract for the Philadelphia Housing Authority. Supervised 20 employees.
• Performed environmental inspection of: lead base paint, water and soil samples air monitoring and risk assessment; trained workers on lead base paint testing, water and soil samples collection.
• Prepared and presented testing reports
• Payroll preparation.
• Crew hiring, training and supervising. From July 1994 to May 1997 (2 years 11 months) Chief of Planning and Watershed Management @ • Implemented environmental policies and procedures and provided guidance to State and local communities to ensure compliance with the environmental management.
• Planned and completed the execution and evaluation of water resources management, execution of land use integrated management, forest management, wastewater and sludge disposal control, water quality control, agriculture development, and integrated watershed management projects.
• Coordinated a diverse team including decision maker, technician support, and producer to assure successful execution of a program that involved over $30 million in total funding and 10 partners organizations.
• Trained of decision-makers, technicians, extension agents, producers and other players in integrated watershed administration and management.
• Participated in the Planning and execution of Nizao River Basin, Watershed Management Action Plan including forestry, agriculture development and rural livelihoods, soil and water conservation plan, and technology transfer and extension, and environmental education for farmers and communities.
• Prepared budgeting, office administration, grants and contract management From January 1988 to 1993 (5 years) Technical Assistant @ • Assisted the office in the formulation evaluation and execution of agricultural development and irrigation water projects in the Dominican Republic. and with the organization coordination and cooperation of the government institutions.
• Participated in the coordination of training, for technical staff of Dominican agency in operation of irrigation projects, hydraulic systems and agricultural issues.
• Participated in the elaboration of feasibility studies of agricultural development projects to support the government agency for external financing proposal development. From January 1985 to August 1986 (1 year 8 months)
MBA, Finance, 3.72 @ Nova Southeastern University From 2011 to 2012 Postgraduate Certificate, Water Management @ Tsukuba International Agricultural Training Center (TIATC), JapanM.S, Master of Science in Natural Resources @ Centro Agronómico Tropical de Investigación y Enseñanza From 1986 to 1989 B.S, Agriculture Engineering @ Pontificia Universidad Católica Madre y Maestra From 1980 to 1984 Eddy Pujols is skilled in: Real Estate, Project Planning, Analysis, Negotiation, Budgeting, Environmental, Research, Strategic Planning, Microsoft Office, Water Quality, Program Management, Financial Modeling, Finance, Spanish, Soil
Looking for a different
Get an email address for anyone on LinkedIn with the ContactOut Chrome extension