Northwest Account Executive - Advanced Systems Group @ Dell
Account Executive - Southwest/South Central Region @ Puppet Labs, Inc.
Bachelor of Science, Finance and Marketing Concentrations with Minor in Computer Information Technology @
University of Oregon - Charles H. Lundquist College of Business
Application Sales Manager @ From November 2014 to Present (1 year) Portland, Oregon AreaNorthwest Account Executive - Advanced Systems Group @ Provide solutions to customers IT infrastructure problems by presenting the Dell enterprise portfolio with a specific focus on Dell storage, networking and servers. Delivering results within named commercial and public account sets. Accounts include retention, development
Application Sales Manager @ From November 2014 to Present (1 year) Portland, Oregon AreaNorthwest Account Executive - Advanced Systems Group @ Provide solutions to customers IT infrastructure problems by presenting the Dell enterprise portfolio with a specific focus on Dell storage, networking and servers. Delivering results within named commercial and public account sets. Accounts include retention, development and acquisition targets in Portland and Seattle.
Responsible for identified accounts within Dell as a Field Enterprise Account Executive teaming with various Dell Account Executives, Channel Partners, and Engineers to discover, qualify, and close storage, networking and server specific opportunities.
Projects include Virtualization hardware design, HPCC, Backup, Disaster Recovery (hosted either Public/Private cloud), Software Solutions (Microsoft, Quest, AppAssure, VMware, Citrix), and Networking to architect single full service data-center solutions based on customer driven objectives. From December 2012 to November 2014 (2 years) NorthwestAccount Executive - Southwest/South Central Region @ Puppet is an enterprise systems management platform that standardizes the way IT staff deploy and manage infrastructure in the enterprise and the cloud.
By automating the provisioning, patching, and configuration of operating system and application components across infrastructure, Puppet enables IT staff to master their infrastructure even as complexity grows.
Puppet is the only enterprise systems management solution that helps you define the desired-state of your infrastructure, conduct simulations and test changes, and then quickly and consistently deploy updates, with confidence, across many thousands of servers. From September 2011 to January 2013 (1 year 5 months) Portland, Oregon AreaAccount Manager - MI, IN, OH, WV, KY (Great Lakes) @ Tripwire’s integrated solutions help you take control of your physical and virtual infrastructure to protect critical data, achieve and maintain compliance and ensure availability. Tripwire helps you take control by:
* Providing complete visibility and control to ensure system integrity and compliance across your entire IT infrastructure.
* Filtering data into actionable, prioritized information allowing you to focus on changes and suspicious events that might threaten security or take systems out of compliance.
* Automating manual repetitive tasks to reduce the high cost of compliance and promote continuous compliance. From November 2006 to September 2011 (4 years 11 months) Account Manager - Texas, Oklahoma, Louisiana, Arkansas @ From February 2010 to November 2010 (10 months) Account Manager - Australia, New Zealand @ • Exceeded sub 100k bookings quota and attained 50% more than the international average of $659k delivering $993k in 2009
• Contributed to achievement of 101% annual 2008 team quota of $1,400,000
• Selected as Inside Account Manager of the Month in July 2009 and achieved 118% of quota in Q3
• Exceeded expectations with 60% YoY growth in support renewal business
• Delivered customized presentations to top ANZ and Global 1000 corporations that resulted in new relationships and revenue including Coles-Myer, National Australia Bank, Australia Stock Exchange, Australian Customs, and Alcatel Lucent
• Presented to wide range of professionals, from C level executives to System Administrators and Business Analysts
• Successfully employed various modes of communication delivering presentations in person overseas, web teleconference meetings, and webcasts to large audiences
• Increased customer base by 30% through lead generation and continued support of new and existing relationships with Australian partners and resellers
• Managed all points of existing customer base while increasing incremental revenue
• Averaged 9 hours and 120 outbound calls per week From June 2008 to January 2010 (1 year 8 months) Renewals Account Manager @ • Achieved over 100% of $2,160,000 North Regional annual revenue quota earning Tripwire President Club honors for 2007
• Booked sales growth of 23% (Q1) and 31% (Q2) year over year while achieving 103% of quota through out the South Regional client base through Q2
• Communicated new product features and upgrades while passing on multiple new revenue licensing and training sales opportunities to appropriate Territory Account Manager
• Consulted with over 1,500 customer accounts preparing and negotiating client support agreements and renewal contracts while closely adhering to internal guidelines and legal aspects of purchasing
• Worked with channel partners to explain increased pricing, new product features, and coaching on renewal opportunities
• Maintained the integrity of corporate revenue model by ensuring that annual customer support and maintenance contracts are renewed accurately
• Attended Barry Rhein sales training in San Mateo, CA during April of 2007 From November 2006 to June 2008 (1 year 8 months) Account Executive/Management Trainee @ • Created and executed territory business plan by cold calling, setting appointments and delivering presentations, building rapport with weekly visits and targeting key producers to develop business-to-business relationships in new sales territory
• Generated market demand in an emerging market and created a consistently producing territory month over month
• Graduate of intensive 12 month Management Training Program covering in depth underwriting, credit and income analysis, docing, funding and appraisal review while completing relationship sales training
• Ability to look at various loan scenarios and make business decisions quickly based on comprehensive credit, capacity and collateral guidelines
• Managed sales pipeline using CRM software, set up and trained brokers on automated underwriting system From June 2005 to December 2006 (1 year 7 months) Renewals Account Manager @ • Managed and contacted over 300 present and past due client accounts for an email and web security software company
• Brought in over $185,000 in support renewal revenue for the fiscal quarter, which was 31% of the total achievement for the team and 17% of the total target for the 2nd quarter
• Exceeded expectations and quotas set for my position
• Created forecasts, quotes, updated a database, ran reports, and researched information using ONYX database system
• Collaborated with marketing director to create incentive program for renewal department From June 2004 to September 2004 (4 months)
Bachelor of Science, Business Administration @ University of Oregon From 2001 to 2005 Bachelor of Science, Finance and Marketing Concentrations with Minor in Computer Information Technology @ University of Oregon - Charles H. Lundquist College of Business From 2001 to 2005 Diploma @ Southridge High School/Beaverton High School From 1998 to 2001 Dustin T. is skilled in: Enterprise Software, Management, SaaS, Account Management, Cloud Computing, Security, Virtualization, Sales, Channel Partners, New Business Development, Solution Selling, Sales Process, CRM, Sales Operations, Professional Services, Lead Generation, Cold Calling, Leadership, B2B
Looking for a different
Get an email address for anyone on LinkedIn with the ContactOut Chrome extension