BS Management, Organizational Behavior/Human Resources @
Brigham Young University
I'm a lover of all things HR and all things technology - so working in the HR software industry is the perfect mix for me. After spending the past few years focusing on organizational development and strategic HR I've recently shifted to product marketing for a recruiting tool called Hello Talent. Now I get to not only
I'm a lover of all things HR and all things technology - so working in the HR software industry is the perfect mix for me. After spending the past few years focusing on organizational development and strategic HR I've recently shifted to product marketing for a recruiting tool called Hello Talent. Now I get to not only take my HR experience and work with our team to shape our product, but I get to work as a marketer to help others experience the difference that smart HR and good accompanying software can make for them.
Interested in getting a demo of Hello Talent? Contact me at [email protected]
Outbound Product Manager/Product Marketer @ Taking my HR experience and knowledge I've joined the team at Talentsoft to work on the development and deployment of its innovative talent sourcing/recruiting tool Hello Talent.
My responsibilities are divided into two primary parts 1) Working with the product owner to shape the strategy of the tool and the key features we build for it, and 2) Engage in marketing activities that a) create awareness of the tool and draw in new users and b) create an environment where users feel they can share ideas, register concerns, and feel they are a part of building Hello Talent into something even greater.
Hello Talent is free to use. Create your free account at http://www.hellotalent.com/ From September 2014 to Present (1 year 4 months) The Hague Area, NetherlandsHR Consultant (internal) @ Function as an internal consultant and advisor on matters related to HR and Talent Management.
During my time as the HR Consultant I have:
• Created and implemented a performance management program focusing on coaching and individual growth and development
• Designed a beta-version of talent management software to be used internally
• Created and implemented over 45 HR standards and procedures (there were previously none)
• Partnered with management in Paris to navigate HR and talent related issues during the first year of the acquisition of Peoplexs, keeping voluntary turnover at less than 5% in a competitive employment market for software companies.
• Created and implemented a global onboarding and training process for all new client-facing employees in The Netherlands, Denmark, Switzerland, and Germany
• Administered and conducted statistical analysis of employee satisfaction surveys and training programs
• Function as the local HR generalist for The Netherlands team From February 2013 to May 2015 (2 years 4 months) (Academic) HR Intern @ Coordinated with the HR department and led a student team in conducting research and interviews about the leadership development program. Provided feedback about the state of the program, potential causes for successes and failures, and suggestions for future actions. From January 2012 to April 2012 (4 months) Research Assistant - OB/HR @ Worked on a research team as a member of the ehandbook project. The research team focused on team dynamics and interactions in virtual environments. Responsibilities included conducting academic research, compiling and interpreting data, visiting participating organizations and conducting interviews, and providing information and feedback to participating organizations. From June 2011 to April 2012 (11 months) Provo, Utah AreaDutch Customer Service Agent @ Acted as the senior customer service specialist for XANGO Distributors in the Netherlands and Belgium as well as the UK, Ireland, and the US. Provided training for new employees, translation for documents, and headed the pilot program for the company's first telecommuting initiative. From October 2008 to January 2012 (3 years 4 months) Teaching Assistant - Organizational Behavior @ Worked as the teaching assistant for the introductory OB/HR course in the Marriott School of Management. Assisted with instruction, course preparation, evaluation of student performance, and examination reviews. From January 2011 to December 2011 (1 year) Provo, Utah AreaHR Operations Specialist @ In this temporary position I worked with the HR department in documenting all of their HR activities and processes in an effort to create a more streamlined workflow as well as a handbook for future HR employees on how all HR activities were to be best conducted. From March 2011 to August 2011 (6 months)
Master of Science (MSc), Human Resource Management/Personnel Administration, General @ Erasmus University Rotterdam From 2012 to 2014 BS Management, Organizational Behavior/Human Resources @ Brigham Young University From 2009 to 2012 Chapman UniversityJordan High SchoolJordan High School Dustin Robinson is skilled in: Data Analysis, Research, Public Speaking, Organizational Behavior, Statistics, Microsoft Office, Microsoft Excel, Resume Writing, Leadership Development, PowerPoint, Training, Leadership, Human Resources, Employee Relations, Performance Management
Looking for a different
Get an email address for anyone on LinkedIn with the ContactOut Chrome extension