Associate of Science (AS) @
John Wood Community College
Service-oriented and growth-focused business professional offering bachelors degree and more than ten years experience encompassing small business as well as corporate structured hospitality operations. Skilled in supporting staff/employees through well-defined avenues of communication to achieve results in demanding service environments. National business exposure and experience working with various socio-economic populations has honed cultural sensitivity, communication skills, and
Service-oriented and growth-focused business professional offering bachelors degree and more than ten years experience encompassing small business as well as corporate structured hospitality operations. Skilled in supporting staff/employees through well-defined avenues of communication to achieve results in demanding service environments. National business exposure and experience working with various socio-economic populations has honed cultural sensitivity, communication skills, and adaptability to workplace diversity.
Account Executive @ Move, Inc. is the leader in online real estate and operator of the Move network of real estate web sites for consumers and real estate professionals (formally entitled the REALTOR.com Real Estate Network). Move’s sites provide the resources and decision support tools for consumers and real estate professionals looking for home and real estate-related information. Visitors to the Move network of Web sites, REALTOR.com®, Move.com®, Moving.com, SocialBios.com, Newhomesource.com, Tigerlead, and SeniorHousingNet.com™. Move also operates businesses which provide tools for real estate professionals, notable Top Producer Systems (www.TopProducer.com) and ListHub (www.ListHub.com). Move, Inc. offers a mobile real estate experience through the REALTOR.com mobile real estate search applications for the iPhone, iPad, Android devices, and Windows Phone 7. Move, Inc. also powers the real estate experiences on MSN Real Estate and AOL Real Estate and other third party sites.
The Move Network of real estate sites have the deepest consumer engagement among all real estate sites, with the highest number of unique users visiting the most pages and spending on average 250 million minutes per month. From August 2015 to Present (5 months) Sales Manager @ - Determine annual unit and gross-profit plans by implementing marketing strategies; analyzing trends and results.
- Establish sales objectives by forecasting and developing annual sales quotas for regions and territories; projecting expected sales volume and profit for existing and new products.
- Implement multi-state sales programs by developing field sales action plans.
- Maintain sales volume, product mix, and selling price by keeping current with supply and demand, changing trends, economic indicators, and competitors.
- Establish and adjust selling prices by monitoring costs, competition, and supply and demand.
- Completes multi-state sales operational requirements by scheduling and assigning employees; following up on work results.
- Maintain multi-state sales staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training employees.
- Maintain multi-state sales staff job results by counseling and disciplining employees; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results.
- Maintain professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed. From January 2015 to July 2015 (7 months) Administrative Manager @ Launched new concept and managed day to day operations with sales exceeding $10 Million annually.
Awarded top 100 Steak houses in the United States – Top 3 restaurants in Arizona
Responsibilities included: Inventory, payroll, menu development, scheduling, and nightly restaurant operation. From May 2014 to December 2014 (8 months) General Manager @ Managed growth and continued success during a 300k remodel through emerging “True South” concept. Successfully achieved 25% plus growth and transformed staff and management team.
Increased contribution margin by 10% in 6 months.
▪ Managed 2 million dollar operation with forecasted growth to 2.75 million.
▪ Launched first full licensed bar in the “True South” concept
▪ Worked with ownership in menu development and quality control
▪ Developed aggressive marketing plan for new concept and assisted ownership in “branding.” From April 2013 to March 2014 (1 year) Assistant General Manager / Bar Manager @ Lowered liquor cost by .88% to date based on
$2.65 million in annual gross sales, increasing
Profits by 17.64% from 2011
Cut operating expenses by 2.87% in 2012
16.34% Average Labor Cost 2012 From August 2008 to April 2013 (4 years 9 months) Shift Lead/ Server/Bartender @ Train new employees.
Review server sidework.
Provide checkouts at end of shifts. From January 2007 to August 2008 (1 year 8 months)
Bachelor's degree, Education and Business @ Western Illinois University From 2007 to 2010 Associate of Science (AS) @ John Wood Community College From 2004 to 2007 Dustin Cornwell is skilled in: Inventory Management, Sales Management, Operations Management, Marketing, Revenue & Profit Growth, Profit Maximization, P&L, Gross Profit Analysis, Outsourcing, Gross Profit, Restaurant Management, Restaurants, Menu Development, Food, Hospitality
Looking for a different
Get an email address for anyone on LinkedIn with the ContactOut Chrome extension