Talent Acquisition Transformation, Nestlé Business Excellence @ Nestlé
Manager, Recruiting @ Nestle USA
I lead a team of 55 of the most fantastic recruiters to help Nestlé find and hire great people. We offer careers for experienced professionals, entry level jobs, rotational trainee programs, internships and more. My team is always looking for talented candidates nationwide in the areas of food manufacturing, engineering, regulatory, food science, packaging, supply chain, retail
I lead a team of 55 of the most fantastic recruiters to help Nestlé find and hire great people. We offer careers for experienced professionals, entry level jobs, rotational trainee programs, internships and more. My team is always looking for talented candidates nationwide in the areas of food manufacturing, engineering, regulatory, food science, packaging, supply chain, retail sales, marketing, consumer insights, shopper marketing, finance, cost accounting, purchasing and human resources. Of course, we're often looking for recruiters with a passion for helping people find meaningful careers.
We're always looking to find new ways to identify and engage with great talent through technology and digital media. For our clients, we're always looking to improve ways of working and provide meaningful insights to help Nestlé attract and retain talent. We partner within Nestlé globally across talent acquisition, talent management, diversity & inclusion and our business leaders to build strong capabilities, people plans and talent strategies.
I'm most interested in sharing & learning about best practices in recruiting including talent engagement, social recruiting, reaching students on campus with digital media, the best measures from a business perspective, optimizing talent selection for competencies & speed, and well, everything!
Director, Recruiting @ Nestlé USA, with 2014 sales of $9.7 billion, is part of Nestlé S.A. headquartered in Vevey, Switzerland. Nestlé is the world’s largest food and beverage company with over 2,000 brands, operations in 197 countries and an objective to be the leader in nutrition, health & wellness. In the U.S., Nestlé has more than 45,000 employees in 179 locations across 47 states.
Foods people love. Brands people trust. And a career that nourishes your future like no other. At Nestlé USA, we provide high-quality products that are essential to living well. As individuals and teams, we embrace leadership, make important contributions and support each other’s professional development. Join the world’s leading nutrition, health and wellness company, and deliver the satisfying foods that help people around the world through every phase of life. From March 2012 to Present (3 years 10 months) Manager, Recruiting @ Manage recruitment marketing and recruiting operations for beverage, confections, baking, emerging markets, ice cream, pizza, prepared foods & baking and corporate divisions nationwide.
* Developed a recruitment marketing strategy to help position and differentiate Nestlé USA as an employer of choice.
* Contributed to development of first global employer brand for Nestlé S.A.
* Managed a team of 7 to support professional recruiting operations, including interview scheduling, offer letters, background checks, reporting, compliance, etc.
* Led recruiting integration for recently acquired Nestlé Pizza Division, Nestlé Dreyer's Ice Cream Division and start-up Nestlé Direct Store Delivery Division. Selected and managed an RPO to support recruitment for the new businesses during integration. From May 2010 to March 2012 (1 year 11 months) Consultant, Talent Acquisition Services @ Lead recruiter for brand management, marketing and communications for corporate, beverage, confections, food service, nutrition and emerging markets divisions nationwide.
* Hired nearly 300 full-time employees for Nestlé USA
* Developed employer value proposition and messaging platform for Nestlé USA's MBA marketing internship in brand management. Directed agency to conduct custom market research and employee focus groups. From January 2007 to May 2010 (3 years 5 months) Recruitment & Strategy Manager @ Aquent is the leading international marketing and creative staffing agency.
Led strategic efforts to drive revenue growth. Improved service delivery and strengthened the branch's value proposition.
* Designed and implemented a talent sourcing team to improve effectiveness. Built relationships with local and national associations to drive awareness.
* Managed key client accounts generating over $15M in revenue. Partnered with sales to focus resources on key business segments.
* Launched a specialty service offering focused on marketing analytics.
* Managed up to 5 direct reports as well as over 50 contractors. From January 2005 to December 2006 (2 years) Account Manager / Recruiter @ Recruit marketing and creative talent including designers, copywriters, marketers, programmers, etc. Oversee key client accounts, including one of the company's largest client relationships.
Select clients: Kaiser Permanente, The Walt Disney Company, DirecTV, Medtronic, The Capital Group Companies, Best Buy, Amgen From March 2001 to December 2004 (3 years 10 months) Talent Acquisition Specialist @ Recruit for start-up companies within rapid-growth environment. From August 1999 to January 2001 (1 year 6 months)
MBA, Management, Marketing @ University of California, Los Angeles - The Anderson School of Management From 2006 to 2009 AB, Political Science @ Stanford University From 1995 to 1999 Drea Silva is skilled in: Team Leadership, Thought Leadership, Strategic Analysis, Change Management, Process Improvement, Organizational Change, Budget Management, Vendor Management, Project Planning, Project Implementation, Recruitment Advertising, Full-cycle Recruiting, Account Management, Marketing Strategy, Creative Direction
Looking for a different
Get an email address for anyone on LinkedIn with the ContactOut Chrome extension