Manager, Analytics & Consulting @ The Nielsen Company
Manager @ The Nielsen Company
Assistant Manager @ GENPACT LLC
Master of Arts, Economics @
PhD in Economics over 8+ years of work experience in advanced analytics & academic. Served key global CPG/FMCG & Retail clients viz. Unilever, P&G, J&J, Mars, Kraft, Nestle, Hess Retail etc.. through various statistical modeling like Marketing Mix modeling, Trade Promotions, Pricing analytics, Time series forecasting, Store Group analysis, Shopper Insights & Brand Choice decision, Segmentation across
PhD in Economics over 8+ years of work experience in advanced analytics & academic. Served key global CPG/FMCG & Retail clients viz. Unilever, P&G, J&J, Mars, Kraft, Nestle, Hess Retail etc.. through various statistical modeling like Marketing Mix modeling, Trade Promotions, Pricing analytics, Time series forecasting, Store Group analysis, Shopper Insights & Brand Choice decision, Segmentation across Europe, US & Asian counties using various statistical techniques like of regression analysis, factor and cluster analysis, analysis of covariance , ARIMA, VARMAX etc depending on the business objective.
Specialties: SAS, SPSS, Statistical modelling, Market Mix Drivers, Price Promo drivers, Time series Forecasting, Shopper Insights/Customer research, Regression, Logistic Regression ,ARIMA, VARMAX, ANOVA, ANCOVA
Manager, Analytics & Consulting @ From September 2013 to Present (2 years 1 month) Guangzhou, Guangdong, ChinaManager @ From November 2012 to August 2013 (10 months) PhilippinesAssistant Manager @ • Managed and led statistical solutions projects like Price & Promotion analysis, Marketing Mix drivers, Store group analysis (test vs control), Shopper Insights (Consumer Research), Statistical reporting, Sales Forecasting, Segmentation etc. with using methodologies likes Regression, ANOVA, ANCOVA, ARIMA, Logistic regression, cluster analysis and SAS procedures like Proc MIXED, proc GLM, proc Reg, Proc Arima, Proc Varmax, Proc catmod, proc logistic etc.
• Build & delivered different analytical solution for various clients – J&J , P&G, Unilever, Mars, Nestle, Kimberley Clark, Hess retail across different EU and US counties based on the business need.
• Worked as E2E Consultant for Hess Retail Marketing team, involved in building pricing strategy for their key categories.
• SPOC for analytics projects with UK and Spain. Successfully managed internal & external client expectations.
• Responsible for capacity planning and resource allocation for UK and Spain projects
• Have standardized and documented UK and Spain related processes.
• Led and Coordinated with various team members to complete projects on time with quality.
• Trained team members on different process. From September 2006 to October 2012 (6 years 2 months) BangaloreAssistant Manager @ Transition SPOC.
• Sole responsibility of process transitions and for creating knowledge management system related to transition process.
• Framed training plan and cross trained 12 people on all European process (10+) and took them on board to handle live deliverables within 3 months.
• Acting as supporting function for any process related quires and issues for the new team.
• Gained the confidence of the management in off shore transition and I was appreciated for my performance. From September 2011 to December 2011 (4 months) GreeceSenior Consultant @ From January 2008 to March 2010 (2 years 3 months) Consultant @ From September 2006 to January 2008 (1 year 5 months) Lecturer @ •Worked as Lecturer in economics and statistics for undergraduate and post graduate students for 2 years while pursuing my PhD From March 2004 to March 2006 (2 years 1 month) Shimoga Karnataka, India
PhD, Ecomonics @ Kuvempu University From 2003 to 2006 Master of Arts, Economics @ Kuvempu University From 2001 to 2003 Dr.Poornima Shanthappa is skilled in: Statistical Modeling, SAS, SPSS, ARIMA, ANOVA, ANCOVA, Marketing Mix Modeling, Forecasting, Regression Analysis, Cluster Analysis, Logistic Regression, Predictive Modeling, Predictive Analytics, Linear Regression, Customer Analysis, Data Modeling
Looking for a different
Get an email address for anyone on LinkedIn with the ContactOut Chrome extension