Fahrenheit IT is a staffing and consulting firm providing a boutique-style, local team with a high-touch national capability. Fahrenheit IT provides our clients with national reach and the personal attention of a local team. The local Fahrenheit IT team lives and works within your community, they know the market dynamics and stay connected to the top technology
Fahrenheit IT is a staffing and consulting firm providing a boutique-style, local team with a high-touch national capability. Fahrenheit IT provides our clients with national reach and the personal attention of a local team. The local Fahrenheit IT team lives and works within your community, they know the market dynamics and stay connected to the top technology talent.
Our services are tailored to each market to provide our local candidates access to top projects / opportunities by working with niche industries within each market. The local recruiting team focuses on niche IT skill sets to get access to better talent and not just generalist IT recruiting. This niche recruiting enhances Fahrenheit’s ability to provide higher quality candidates and deliver customized staffing & project solutions.
IT Skill Areas
• Application Development • Network Infrastructure & Security • Mobility• Enterprise Data Management • Software Testing / QA • Project Management • Business Analysis • BI & Big Data • Cloud Infrastructure
Project / Statement of Work
Contract / Contract – to – Hire
Direct Hire Recruiting on a contingency basis
Current Markets (12) Includes:
• Atlanta • Chicago • Charlotte • Cincinnati • Columbus • Dallas • Denver • Indianapolis • New York City • Philadelphia • Richmond • Washington DC
Associate Recruiter @ From January 2015 to Present (11 months) Richmond, VAChat/email support @ From August 2014 to January 2015 (6 months) Timber Consultant @ ● Contacted landowners in regards to purchasing their existing timber rights.
● Negotiated purchase and sales price of all timber.
● Met with landowners to discuss and finalize all contracts.
● Researched timber rights via local websites and Google. From March 2013 to August 2014 (1 year 6 months) Midlothian, VARecruiter @ Recruiter for the creative talent, information technology, accounting, finance, clerical, and administrative lines of business.
TECHEAD provides creative talent and information technology staffing services, Adobe® Product software training, and creative web development solutions to our clients. We are qualified as a small, woman-owned business (SWAM-certified) headquartered in Richmond, Virginia. We’ve built our reputation on building strong client relationships for over 20 years. From July 2012 to April 2013 (10 months) Richmond, Virginia AreaResource Manager @ From August 2011 to July 2012 (1 year) Richmond, Virginia Area
Psychology @ Richard Bland College of the College of William and Mary From 1998 to 2001 Thomas Dale High School Donald George is skilled in: Technical Recruiting, Internet Recruiting, Staffing Services, Vendor Management, Applicant Tracking..., Management, CRM, Recruiting, Sourcing, Training, Contract Recruitment, Talent Acquisition
Looking for a different
Get an email address for anyone on LinkedIn with the ContactOut Chrome extension