Bachelor of Science (Advanced), Physics and Mathematics @
University of Sydney
As a Corporate Strategy Manager at Woolworths Limited (Australia's largest retailer, ~60Bn in revenue) I help address key strategic priorities for the business. With experience as a management consultant and an entrepreneur I am able to provide proven skills & experience in addressing strategic business problems, deep quantitative analysis, transformation, strategy planning, cost-reduction, research, start-ups, online business
As a Corporate Strategy Manager at Woolworths Limited (Australia's largest retailer, ~60Bn in revenue) I help address key strategic priorities for the business. With experience as a management consultant and an entrepreneur I am able to provide proven skills & experience in addressing strategic business problems, deep quantitative analysis, transformation, strategy planning, cost-reduction, research, start-ups, online business as well as experience working with major market leading organisations.
Strategy Manager @ From September 2015 to Present (4 months) Sydney, AustraliaStrategy Associate @ Problem structuring and problem framing
Quantitative analysis and modelling
Diagnostic analysis to improve performance
Communicating challenges & devised solution to all levels of the business
Improve processes, operations and reduce costs within business
Ownership of project modules From July 2014 to Present (1 year 6 months) Sydney, AustraliaManagement Consultant @ Management Consultant within the Strategy Division with engagements across multiple high profile clients spanning Telecommunications, Public Sector, Health and Infra Structure. Experience in operational optimization, strategy development, process improvement, implementation, market analysis, IT enablement & security, capacity modelling, HR & learning, proposal development and leadership.
Past projects include:
• Driving in-depth analysis in conjunction with operational excellence frameworks to develop operational improvement opportunities for client.
• Building complex capacity modelling tools to identify impact of growth in customer base on client systems and the required financial investment to the meet the needs of this growth. Results used to make strategic decisions on growth and investment required for the future.
• Applying in-depth quantitative analysis and operation frameworks to identify multi-million dollar cost savings opportunities within organisation
• Designing and implementing new support structure for customers enabling over 1 million customers to be monitored and supported when necessary.
• Driving revenue realisation opportunities by developing revenue models and identifying key clients to create sales opportunities.
• Leading a team to carry out supplier on boarding, vendor relationship management and process optimization within HR and Learning Delivery operations of company. From March 2012 to June 2014 (2 years 4 months) Sydney, AustraliaFounder and Owner @ Built the business from an idea to an organisation with 20+ staff providing high quality, tailored one-to-one tutoring to school students.
- Developed and implemented growth strategy for business
- Designed and built educational products based on perceived market needs
- Lead a team to develop and implement a marketing strategy to improve customer take-up
- Brought the business into profitability within 6 months of launch From March 2012 to December 2013 (1 year 10 months) PHD Candidate @ Carried out in-depth quantitative analysis on large data sets containing measurements from galaxies to:
- Explore the evolution of galaxies as a function of their environments providing insights on the overall evolution of the local Universe
- Provide a comprehensive prescription for dust obscuration corrections in galaxies assiting future authors to easily carry out obscuration corrections
- Examine the role of Infra-red radiation in determining the dust content and its evolution in galaxies
Over the course of the PhD I have:
- Produced 4 first author publications and was the co-author of 20 other publications.
- Generated over 20 citations for first author publications
- Presented work to both local and international audiences From March 2009 to June 2012 (3 years 4 months)
Doctor of Philosophy (Ph.D.), Astrophysics @ University of Sydney From 2009 to 2012 Bachelor of Science (Advanced), Physics and Mathematics, First Class Honours @ University of Sydney From 2004 to 2008 NYSFNYSFNYSF Dinuka PhD is skilled in: Marketing Strategy, CRM, Data Analysis, Analysis, Team Leadership, XML, Research, Management Consulting, Business Analysis, Strategy, Market Research, Business Strategy, Process Improvement, Leadership, Management, Start-ups, Consulting
Looking for a different
Get an email address for anyone on LinkedIn with the ContactOut Chrome extension