Digital Learning Consultant, Strategic Alliances Management EMEA & APAC at CrossKnowledge @ With more than 7 million users, CrossKnowledge (Wiley group) is a global leader in digital learning solutions. CrossKnowledge enables organisations to successfully evolve
Digital Learning Consultant, Strategic Alliances Management EMEA & APAC at CrossKnowledge @ With more than 7 million users, CrossKnowledge (Wiley group) is a global leader in digital learning solutions. CrossKnowledge enables organisations to successfully evolve by developing each individual. From 2015 to Present (less than a year) Paris Area, FranceEMEA Sales & Marketing Coordinator, CWT Meetings and Events @ As part of the EMEA central team I was responsible of the coordination of countries in the region as well as the coordination with the other regions in strategic sales and marketing activities. Being relatively new, the EMEA team has as a purpose to structure the activity of the countries in scope, building a regional/ global strategy that enables the business to fully tap into the potential of a “glocal” meetings and events agency. A main part of my role consisted in working with top management to drive change and innovation in the way the business was approached and executed.
- Design and implementation of specific Meetings & Events CRM platform from initial requirements through final implementation
- Liaison with global business and IT teams to translate business requirements into technical requirements
- Roll-out of the project to countries worldwide through trainings and specific materials
- Piloted the change management process with top management support
- Monitoring of implementation, driving adoption, process optimization and data quality
- Built reporting dashboard according to KPIs, prepare reporting for top management and monitor trends
- Standardization of sales process for the EMEA region and sales performance measurement
- Assisted in responses to global clients’ RFPs (Requests for proposals)
- Developed value proposition with RFP leader
- Prepared client documentation and sales presentation
- Managed RFP database and SharePoint
- Business intelligence and competitive analysis
- Participated in brand refresh process and launch
- Built EMEA prospecting action and targeted e-mailing campaign
- Organized internal meetings across EMEA
- Exhibition planning — EIBTM Barcelona From July 2013 to May 2014 (11 months) Paris Area, FranceFundraising Department Manager @ ASER - The Economics Student Association of Romania (largest business student NGO)
During my time at ASER I have been involved in various activities such as fundraising and marketing, strategy and project management, promotion, recruitment and mentoring. The fundraising department is vital in any NGO as even the best ideas cannot leave the planning phase without funds and partners.
- Strategy, budget, contract negotiation
- Managed over 25 members (training, instruction, evaluation)
- Led largest sales
- Managed relationships with sponsors and other partners From 2009 to 2010 (1 year) Project Manager @ Initiated, planned and developed a record-breaking charity project. With the purpose of helping children in an oncology hospital from Bucharest the project raised unexpected amounts of funds, had exposure in all media environments (radio, posters and flyers, street activities, indoor and online) and got thousands of people involved.
- Organized concerts and PR campaigns
- Built strategic directions and led operational activities
- Managed over 15 members
- Managed relationships internally and externally From 2009 to 2010 (1 year) Founding member and Marketing Manager Changemakers @ Changemakers was the first project of its kind, bringing to light the concept of social entrepreneurship and promoting the idea among students with entrepreneurial aspirations.
The project brought over 300 people to the conference and 35 participants were selected for the 8 week module workshops on building social entrepreneurship business plans. We enjoyed the presence and support of well known names such as the Secretary of State at the Romanian Ministry of Internal Affairs, the Romanian Country Manager at Junior Achievement and presidents of various organizations for sustainable development and social responsibility in Romania. The project held its 6th edition in 2014.
- Concept building and implementation
- Marketing and PR strategy
- Managed members with marketing responsibilities
- Maintained relationships with media partners From 2008 to 2010 (2 years) Bar responsible @ Summer jobs working at stadium sized live entertainment and outdoor festivals with internationally renowned names (Madonna, Metallica, AC/DC and many more)
- Recruited and managed up to 60 persons per bar
- Other responsibilities included inventory, sales and cashier. From 2004 to 2010 (6 years) Project Manager - La Métropole d'Aérosols @ - Planned and implemented a national graffiti contest
- Managed a team of 3
- Obtained funding and media coverage From 2008 to 2009 (1 year)
Master of Science (MSc) @ Université Panthéon Sorbonne (Paris I) From 2012 to 2013 Master of Science (MSc), Entrepreneurship/Entrepreneurial Studies @ Universiteit van Amsterdam From 2011 to 2012 Bachelor of Science (BSc), Business/Managerial Economics @ Universidad de Murcia From 2010 to 2011 Bachelor of Science (BSc), International Economic Relations @ Academia de Studii Economice din București From 2008 to 2011 Diana Berindan is skilled in: Strategy, Public Relations, Teamwork, Market Research, Fundraising, NGOs, English, Event Planning, Leadership, Project Management, Event Management, Change Management, CRM, Problem Solving, Sales
Looking for a different
Get an email address for anyone on LinkedIn with the ContactOut Chrome extension